Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den; LOve me as U always do.. (Page 52)

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Goodnight Jo!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84RageOfAnAngel

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Ash nahin that looks like apple to me....Confused...

But Geets saying they r all plastic apple...so wellConfusedConfused

Ok me need to sleep nowConfused...bye allConfusedConfused
But WHITE apple JyotsROFLROFL
u need sleep Jyotss...Go to sleep Ulllu...Good NightHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy8449erFan

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Hello Guys,

I wrote my take, here:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cheater Papa ki Planning:

Wah wah MSK cheater, you have made fool to our an innocent Geet, but she caught you...MSK already planned to have an other baby, but first girl...Hmm so Papa you always wants things to go as your way...Anyways we all also waiting for this baby to born, so then we will have SRWink, lagta hai aapko bhi uska hi intezaar hai, hai na hai na hai na?...I can understand...I loved it how he said "main abhi aata hoon, jub tuk tum ladki ki tayari karo"LOL....

Na hai Gunjaish kisi teesre Ki:

Maan & Dev both shouted together for Geet, but there is no place for him...I loved it the way Maan looked at Dev that "how dare he even called Geet name, when he was there", and lessened the distant...Loved it how both ignored Dev totally and started their own bickering....Loved it how Geet understood Maan's tension, and shut her mouth, when he said i am serious, and not in a mood to joke...

Health Concern & Advice:

Finally as i have advise CV's, they had listened and showed some scene where MSK & Dadi gave advise and showed some concern, and care about Geet health....I hope they will show same consistency in future as well......How dare she is so careless about her and baby.....

MSK MSK hi raha:

Haila big tumbler, MSK were you boiling the milk or water for bathe? "Khuch zyada bada toh nahin hogaya", kuch nahin MSK, bohut bada tha...How sweet he doesn't like to drink milk like me, haila but for Geet he tasted, cho chweeeeeet.....Khoda pahad nikla 1 glass milk lolz.....Anyways sweet husband and lovely Papa.....

Daadi Tum Kabhi Nahin Sudhrogi:

I knew it, i knew it that she would ask MSK to give job to Dev, and she did same...Dance pur chance mara, Kitna samajhte hain Daadi hum tumhe.....Now i know MSK will give him work in KC, lo saanp ko khudh doodh pilao....

Chalo doodho Nahaye, aur Pootho phaley:

Loved the scene, Maan brought milk for Geet, and she wanted him to drink first. Good they have mentioned, and accepted that they were the one who brought Daadi in between them..Come on guys now learn, not even daadi have place between you...Give respect to your elders is different, don't give place between you guys....Le gaya humare discussion se idea that hubby need same care as well...Tell you honestly guys even i can't drink milk, and when Maan was drinking, and the way Geet made her face it seems like she will through up, i do same, yuck, but for my health i have to drink sometime.....Anyways cute scene, loved it.....

Nah hai Zarorat kuch Seekhne Ki:

Awww MSK was searching how to be a good Dad? MSK you don't need to learn dear, you already are very sexy, hot, and sweeeet hubby and Papa, just be around your lady love, and give her lil sense to care about herself and baby, and walk like a preggy woman, not like a jet.....Scene was cute as well, loved his smile at the end....

Na Raheyga Ghar mein, Na aayega Geet ke Khareeb:

Geet in kitchen and Devra came to her rescue, and in precap MSK also came in kitchen, now i am sure, he will give the job to Dev, so he will not be around Geet to make her embarrass.....Already he is in thought cause of Daadi and the office guy....And he doesnt liking it his interference in their life....

Over all nice episode, 10/10...Liked it how they had showed lil concern, care, and advise related to pregnancy....Also Dev concern for Geet, which will fuming Maan to kick him out from the house, and give him the job.....There was Drashti BD, but wonderful editingClap....Sorry there were not much talk about Anniee & Arjun...Bilawajeh ka track tha....

Precap:

Loved angry Maan, always treat to watchWink, can't wait till tomorrow, just for Maan.....

Muniza

Edited by muniza75 - 08 March 2011 at 4:27pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84luvmaneetSoapoperasrfunRageOfAnAngelshalimd410

anjalireddyy84 Goldie
anjalireddyy84
anjalireddyy84

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
@ jyo,swan, ash,49er fan , luvmannet n all

byeeeee guyzzzzzzzzzzz me also gng 3.30 am lolo
  mrng office alala byeeee tc GN n GM Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RageOfAnAngel

luvmaneet IF-Dazzler
luvmaneet
luvmaneet

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjalireddyy84

heyyyyyy guyzzzzz both bowls r diff? LOLDD ke saamne square waala n bowl mein kuch hain n  GC ke saamne round waala lekin wo KAALI hain

I think both bowls are sameSmile

RageOfAnAngel

luvmaneet IF-Dazzler
luvmaneet
luvmaneet

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Jyo,Anjali Gud Nyt

Ashu,munizaHug

Infinitedreams

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
sig
ImageShack, share photos, pictures, free image hosting, free video hosting, image hosting, video hosting, photo image hosting site, video hosting site

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luvmaneetRageOfAnAngelInfinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
@ Ash - Wonderful siggy, haila you have made? My 2 hotties together, Maan and Manisha lolz...

Muniza

Cute_Ash

Go to top