Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den; LOve me as U always do.. (Page 38)

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Do not through any jooties please:

For purely humane reasons to protect a baby from harsh sets.....I sincerely hope they spring the MC on Maneet as soon as possible..
I would rather they keep the MC under tight wraps and not give it away through SBS/SBB/articles......It will be a shock but take the story forward......I have a feeling too much of baby talks is leading towards MC.....Baby's loss seems inevitable.

For now Dev is not allowed around KC...From today's episode Maan doesn't want Dev anywhere near by....even in the city....from the precap......he is closing all doors for Dev's existence.......

If Dev has to be in KC participating actively and running it so he has enough time to damage/bankrupt KC .....them Maan must be absent and not around for a while....This 400 crore deal seems to be here for this reason only.

If Maan is busy with Geet, he will not pay attention to KC much....which he is already doing.....I would prefer he is negligent about his business due to solid reason and not silly bickering with his wife......

If Geet had a MC , then Maan has a solid reason to stay with his wife and they can be shown comforting each other in their loss of the baby.....Some angst scenes and CON to complete each other to heal tthe pain away.......It will be painfully beautiful....

Meanwhile Dadi during Maneet's absence can let Dev  run the business.......

Maan comes back with vengeance and all out  clash between them declared and Khurana property and past issues can start.....

Dev needs to be the reason for the miscarriage ..... so Maan has added incentive to hate him. some more...Dadi will not be convinced Dev is the cause because of his current saintly act.....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84pavsjyoti06-Priti11-mchopra

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Pati previous pg

Im going to sleep now
Jo di u hv chked iur sms na. M v v annoyed n cross right now :(

Anyway gn all
Finally going

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84jyoti06

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
@Jyo.....i'm not asking for Dev to be sent to jail straightaway but Geet's behaviour towards him is suggesting that she has given up the hope for justice. She can be shown hating him till the end, na. After all the premise of the story is her life.....and her hatred towards Dev is an important part of it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84pavsjyoti06

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
@Setfree but some sins are not to be forgiven and forgotten too easily...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84-Deepzz-pavsswan20

pavs IF-Rockerz
pavs
pavs

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
guys i had messaged mahesh pandey abt my dissatisfaction with ghsp and how the charm is not there nymore..he has replied back tht he will take 2 weeks to set up the story...acc to him it will be a fresh track which will lead to geet-maan taking their relation to a new level...also he promised to take our concerns into account.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84-Deepzz-mi7chimesjyoti06swan20-Priti11-SoapoperasrfunRageOfAnAngelmchopraCute_Ash

Geekgod IF-Rockerz
Geekgod
Geekgod

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@All:See you''ll need to understand that this is fiction and not a real life documentary where Geet will go on fighting for justice and then send Dev to jail ....if thats the case then tell me whats the next track ??Confused....Show will run for 500 episodes more naLOL..so for that u need the main culprit out in open ,.only then story will move forward..the day Geet gets justice and Dev-NT r put behind bars..that will b the last episodeSmile

True that Jyo....agree, I will let them continue in the same vein for 5000 more episodes..........only they need to get rid of MM somewhere along the line...and with that my daily quota of imparting wisdom to already wise folks is doneROFLROFLROFLROFL

Bye allHug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84-Deepzz-pavsjyoti06swan20Soapoperasrfun

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
@ Jo, deeps - I agree with Pavs. Dev did not ehsaan on Geet by donating blood to save Maan. Also, he asked for something in return, whatever it may be. 

He let down Geet in a manner incomprehensible by any. She could have died at the hands of her family. I am also disappointed that she is behaving normally with Dev.

I don;t agree that she does not care about his existence. What he did to her, he can do to someone else. She should fight to put that criminal behind bars. At the slightest doubt that Maan might have had Dev released from prison and might be marrying her to save his brother, Geet broke a wedding with Maan and chose to live alone. What happened to that Geet?

I had pointed it out a few days ago that the very fact of whether Dev should be allowed to live in the outhouse or not should have been a decision for Geet to make and not Maan. Yes, geet agreed to it under pressure from daadi who told her she would leave and go if he was asked to go. But after Maan found out all the truth and she explicitly told him of how difficult a choice it was for her to go and ask Dev for help, he should have made it clear that he is letting Dev stay only because Geet has agreed to it for whatever sake and that the choice is not his to make. I was disappointed even then that they showed it as maan's decision. 

anjalireddyy84-Deepzz-pavsjyoti06swan20mchopra

-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
@Jyo- I am not sure if i am entitled to comment since i am not a viewer as such but still they cud hsave gone where the court goes thru but NT- Dev go free and MSK- Geet try to put them behind bars ......plus as for geets reaction to dev ...I think first it was hatred now its gratitude mixed with indifference ...plus i think the condition dev put has been forgotten  ....the day she feels MSK is getting insecure she might voice her stand clearly to Dev ...or probably show her suppressed hatred ...i think gratitude has suppressed that hate ....the day Dev shows his true colours with regards to her and KC .....that hatred will resurface

Edited by rdfan - 08 March 2011 at 12:57pm

-Deepzz-mi7chimespavsjyoti06swan20RageOfAnAngel

Go to top