Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den; LOve me as U always do.. (Page 16)

smrite IF-Dazzler
smrite
smrite

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
today's episode like maan saying this time baby girl and next time baby boy wow i know yeah hona bohat muskil hai but sunne me accha lagta hai.how dare that dev shouted her name i was like hata usee uss dev ko bloddy jerk geet is really too much baby baby karti hai but don't care at all always walk randomly.maan preparing milk and thn dadi acche bhai baniye uff kitna kit kit karti hai budiya.
aww maan drank milk then geet.morning scene maan reading how to be good dad cutee.anyway maan told geet to rest dadi also says that but are servants vanishing form khouse and geet cooking ahhrrr dev in kitchen and again geet ruko i don't like geet taking help from him with dev around her i knew this kind of scene to be sure.
               geet took dev's help to save maan ok but now she should not take his small small favour just ignore him and say i can do myself or call other people but not his help and maan is watching it.so here it is insecurity is coming up .
well maan is doing everything to be good father and dev is showing his useless concern for geet coming everywhere but geet should not take his any favour and just ignore him.dev is devloping feeling for baby and geet or not don't know but rightnow it seems so.
in office why did that guy asked maan for dev's job i mean if he thinks dev is suitable give him but asking maan for that and maan rejected .how dare he say ek bhai aisa aur dusra .
well i think maanwill give dev khurana c job now coz dadi,and dev roaming around geet in house and khurana khandam badnami searching for job everywhere.here is huge posibility of dev doing some cheating in business coz  maan is busy in geet and baby.dev might attack on property and ask for geet and baby as a deal.
i hate dev i want to puch him and i want geet to puch him too don't stand there silently just give him angry look geet it's dev saving maan he did nothing big ehsaan maan is paying for that ehsaaan letting live that devil in outhouse.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84GeekgodSoapoperasrfunswan20shonuupreetgurti

shonuu IF-Sizzlerz
shonuu
shonuu

oye ashu yeh kiss ka bacha kidnap kiya ha???ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL btw lovely siggie.. can u make one deva sigie for moi??? moi lubes new deva.. and old deva's hair..ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Geekgod

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

@ALL
Can anyone explain me how come some one  Heat such BIG PATEELAAAAAAAA For only one glass of Milk that was hillarious man
How come ?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84GeekgodSecretKhabri420

Geekgod IF-Rockerz
Geekgod
Geekgod

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
@Ashu....HugWhat can I say, its like the Etrade baby now,OuchBut o.k  I'll try to remove the visual from my eyeballs and give you your evil reputation backROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84Cute_Ash

palluluvsmaan IF-Sizzlerz
palluluvsmaan
palluluvsmaan

Why did Dadi had to say VITAMINS just after MSK said VITAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMINS?ROFL

Geeky, sudhar jaoAngryLOLLOLLOL

anjalireddyy84Geekgodshonuu

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

here's my take

Hey guys!

Happy women's day to all the special women here!!

I thought of not writing...but then i rethought...and wrote

I had been thinking of writing that a balanced epi would be cool- which it was today..

Embarrassed

Dev-Geet-Maan scene made me think of writing.
I liked that scene- it had the tension and it wasn't developed- which generates interest.
It was symbolic too of course, and shows Dev's increasing interest in Maan and Geet ka r'ship..but..Dev had to go back- ineffective haha..Loser!ROFL sorry..couldn't resist

Maan-Geet scenes were adorable.
Dadi's darkhwast to Maan thankfully has fallen on deaf ears.

What is wrong with her??

I felt the dialogue of Geet saying Maan will be a brilliant father and also that she will listen to whatever maan tells her- about the baby.

Very interesting possibilities

Maan saying no to that guy giving Dev a job- too good!
Does he want Dev to suffer? or does he want Dev to come to KC? keeping enemies closer and all cuz he suspects him

Maan seeing Geet-Dev in kitchen..same space mein both of them..uh-oh...

Hopefully- Geet will not soften towards Dev..Indifference is awesome..shows she doesn't CARE enough to even spare a thought for Dev

Romeo-Nitya was good- can't we have them together already?LOL

BHAI is coming..HAHA

Dadi ke upar no comments..she's toh mad..GOD knows what she wants..LOL...well we know..but it's still annoying...

Kahan hai meri technical team- MUaAHZZZ!

Aaj the future track ka direction was very nicely depicted.

here are my reasons.

1. Maan-Geet scenes
Their tiffs are merely a way to have fun and nautanki. But when Geet said ouch..maan comes running back..uncaring of anything.

2. Maan-Geet-Dev
when Geet said ouch- both Dev and Maan shouted Geet with concern
Points to how Geet and the baby will be two reasons Dev will be fighting.

but it's also clear that Geet chooses Maan. and Dev reluctantly will walk away.

3. Precap scene
Dev helps Geet and Maan sees them in the same space. Maan ka slight insecurity and wariness.
Geet wondering why Dev is all caring about baby.
Dev taking more and more interest in baby.

4. Nitya-Arjun-Annie
BHAI came and suddenly Annie-Arjun were foregrounded and Nitya was in background.

Achha..mere budday pe kuchh special hoping..:))))) *blushing profusely*

Good epi!
Story is subtly moving forward
Good job guys
*jhapkisses* barry for the special Father dialogue- I feel it is going to be repeated and shown literally soon

love to all!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84GeekgodRageOfAnAngelswan20Meetu_Anushonuu

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Hello me back just for a bit. 
Whatz the discussion?

anjalireddyy84Geekgodshonuu

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonuu

oye ashu yeh kiss ka bacha kidnap kiya ha???ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL btw lovely siggie.. can u make one deva sigie for moi??? moi lubes new deva.. and old deva's hair..ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
LOL I guess I got replacedd that bab ain;t meROFLROFLNew Deva ke Picss do Shonnu I am lajji to find his pics..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Geekgodshonuu

Go to top