Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@ Priti But she already Succeed to manipulate Maaneets decision, Geet hide the blood donor truth from MSK because Dadi told her not to reveal.  Then MSK let Dev to stay in the KM because of Dadi,  and now looks like Dadi is making her way to get Ticket for Dev to enter KC.
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Deeps......Geet is a third person but MSK is her own blood na.....why is she making him feel guilty about Dev....🤔

Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I know Polly. I have been trying my best to kind of give her the benefit of doubt and just say, budi hai, galti ho jaati hai. Also remember in the initial episodes when she asked Maan to bring back everyone in the family to live together, she herself said that she is old and does not want to fight and stuff anymore. For a daadi, it is natural to want all her family to be happy and safe and under one roof.

But she knows what dev did. As a woman she should not be able to forget it. 

Thatz why the conflict. I don't know if she is doing innocently or wantedly. 
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@All......have to go.....hubby wants to work on computer....
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
dev and daadi both confused character for us
-Deepzz- thumbnail
@anuja    Right now between the 2 brothers....... MSK has everything....Name, money, wife, baby on the way, happiness.......whereas Dev has zilch....As a maternal figure she is overprotective about unsuccessful kid.....

Even in real life the elder brother is always expected to forgive and forget the younger siblings.... however old they may be.😔

Bye🤗
Edited by kadydeep - 13 years ago
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
moi will come back after dinner
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Deeps  - I agree. It always happened between me and my sister. I had to always forgive her in all our fights. U are the older one. U should not fight with her my mother used to say. ðŸ˜’
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@swan-jeeju ko kaho computer nahin milega nahin milega nahin milega!!!

@All- it is disgusting to see when a woman does not understand how another woman feels when they are a victim of rape....

it was already disgusting to see someone like NT.....as women like her exist.....and if women like her exist.....then it is obvious and sad that women like dadi exist as well....

i am sorry no matter what Dev does.....he can never be forgiven!!!

Maan understand Geet because he has seen all of her pains and sufferings......from HP.....he has seen pain and hurt in those eyes.....which is why his blood boils to see that man who is the cause of his geet's pain in front of them.....

i liked it how with attitude he told that man whom he went to give a check too....that do not give Dev a job......Maan does not give a damn about who Dev is.......he doesn't care wat happens to him.....

and wowwwww did u guys see how he got up from the chair?? Sexyyyyyyyyyy lolz no joke i saw that scene of him gettin up with attitude and arrogance.....and classy & stylish way he got up was hot hot sexy sexy
polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Bye Swan ðŸ¤—

@ Priti  Yap Dadi should understand want Geet had to go through. But the reason she do't feel any sadness for Geet because of she did not witness what Geet went through in HP, Only MSK witnessed what how Geet fight with her family and she was being Betrayed by her family. therefore MSK cant Stand Dev.  

Its Natural for a dadi to forgive her pota's Misdeed.   And i think CVS are just showing that Dadi is a selfish woman who just want her Family together Hooked or Cooked.