Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: jyoti06

[

Geet ka character under the scanner😆..majority r mad on her since she is not taking a strong stand against Dev

Shhh.............I am not mad at her coz of that , I just don't  like her acting stupid like a bobble head....don't tell anyone I said that o.k.?😆
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Pavs:Knowing how impulsive MSK is ,if ever Geet tells MSK about her uncomfort seeing Dev around ,then in no time MSK will throw Dev out of the house and then bas story over😆
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Soapoperasrfun

@ Ashu - Agreed. But she knows Maan doesn;t care. All I am saying is that she does not have any reason to feel suppressed. She is doing that to herself. And the very fact that she let herslef be in this position of suppression was unnecessary. just before the IP track she broke off the wedding because she did not want Dev to be pardoned. What has changed since then? Everyone knew all the truth even then. 

Priti now geet has this thing in her mind coz of daadi tht dev has done a huge ehsaan on her by saving her suhaag..During that IP track, dev was nothing but a rapist..right now there are two faces of dev for Geet..I don't want her to forgive dev and she never will..As Jyots said the full scene is yet to come tomorrow so we shuld wait and watch...😃Edited by Cute_Ash - 13 years ago
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
this is off topicc but I love Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai🤣🤣🤣..gawsh wish there is season 2 to it...
MarshP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Jyo: No offense to anyone but isn't Geet the easiest target? She will never be right and that is a fact 🤣🤣🤣

I for one think Geet's attitude towards Dev is just fine. She is indifferent to his existence. For Dev that  has to be worse than having her hate him. Hating means you still care, and that person still has power over your emotions.
pavs thumbnail

geek u r so damn cute!!! shhhh dnt tell this to ny 1😉

Edited by pavs - 13 years ago
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Jyo......if not her conversation with MSK but atleast they should show her self talk about the situation. Living under the same roof as your rapist is a huge thing.....they need to touch upon Geet's feelings about it....
lailapnj thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: temorocks

PS.

Honestly I am fed up of the overdoses of the nok jhok, they r nice, but too much of them becoming nonsense, before marriage their nok jhok much better, it has passion, but now it seems much like kids fighting, nothing else 😵

I AGREE WITH U TOTALLY EVEN I FEEL THERE IS AN OVERDOSE OF NOKJHOKS  WHICH IS GOING OVERBOARD
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

@Swan:What MSK-Geet r really suppose to discuss about Dev here..tell me ?😕..should Geet tell MSK that "I don't want Dev's presense around me...it affects me..so plss throw him out of the house "...will that solve all the problem😕

My point is why Dev should b a topic of discussion between Maaneet in their present life when both hv closed that chapter of their past......
-Deepzz- thumbnail
@Priti.... For a self centered character like Dev giving blood is a big favour in their eyes...