Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Deepzz- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@priti...... Before the blood donation Geets cold anger towards Dev is justified. If Dev had not done the favor of giving Maan his life...Geet would have continued to be repulsed by Dev....But the balance has now tipped in Dev side...... Scales are almost equal now....One life affirming good deed by the Devil .....and nothing is owed between them....past is not greater than the present
MarshP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hello I'm Back 😆 what are we discussing? Or are we still beating around the same darn bush? 🤣

Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Ashu - Agreed. But she knows Maan doesn;t care. All I am saying is that she does not have any reason to feel suppressed. She is doing that to herself. And the very fact that she let herslef be in this position of suppression was unnecessary. just before the IP track she broke off the wedding because she did not want Dev to be pardoned. What has changed since then? Everyone knew all the truth even then. 
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Swan and Priti:How do we know that Geet has compromised with her hatred towards Dev fully...we r just judging based on that precap but we dunno whether Geet really kept quiet or not..we will find out only tomorrow ..right ??.... she might hv supressed her hatred for Dev just because there is a certain gratitude which she feels towards him right now like RD(Pooja) said....the day that feeling is gone,her hatred for Dev will resurface again and mayb for this like Deeps said,MC can play a perfect recipe🤔

@RD:Completely agree with your viewpoint👍🏼

@Deeps:"Brilliant prediction..can u post it in EE(on Geet FB Wall) as well😳
Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
pavs thumbnail
hey priti awesum take..i agree with nearabout vryhting u said !!!...makers shud stop focussing on maan as the vistim and start showing how the real vistim feels...cn we see a scene where geet talks about how uncomfy she feels with dev under the same roof to maan....tht will make things more believable..sumtymes instead of talkign  abt baby food, baby room, baby clothes if they talk about real issues and problems too.
mchopra thumbnail
I seriously dont find anything with GEEts rn..might be i am acting naive..but she doesnt give two hoods to that man..and since she has no option coz dadi has made him live in the same house wht do u want her to do..and if nothing else...he is supposed to be her first husband..might be for a night...but yes that wierd relationship does exist..
and abt Forgiving him..no she hasnt..its damn obvious..she acts cold to him..and thats more painful than being shown hatred directly..soo..
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: MarshP

Hello I'm Back 😆 what are we discussing? Or are we still beating around the same darn bush? 🤣

Geet ka character under the scanner😆..majority r mad on her since she is not taking a strong stand against Dev
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Geet & Maan should be shown talking about Dev's presence in KM. Then we will get Geet's perspective on the situation. Surely amidst all the nok jhok scenes they can cram in one such scene....😆🤔
-Deepzz- thumbnail
@Jyo.....So did my ramblings make sense? If you want yeah will post on the EE.
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Jo - Thatz our nature. we always jump the gun 🤣

@ Deeps - I don't agree. Tell me just one thing. If in the process of Geet's fights so far if she had lost the baby, but Dev saved Maan's life, was she supposed to consider everything as even? Yes, her baby died, but Dev saved Maan. So they are even? Well, what happened was no less. U commit a mistake, you can repent. U commit a sin, repentance is not enough. And what is the big favor he did? He donated blood to save his brother. Yes, a very noble act. But one to call everything even? I don't think so.