Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Geeks who could forget that culinary lesson from MSK, when it comes to pasta this show educates me a lot, pasta for breakfast, pasta without boiling, it's a totally different world  πŸ€£

But wasn't he cooking the pasta in milk that day so he is totally faking that he doesn't know what to do with milk 🀣

my video keeps cutting off how annoying *sigh

anyways I thought he was boiling her some milk but he's putting fruit in it now so I'm confused as ususal 🀣

Sumz your soo supposed to do a cute baby laugh when you play peek a boo not muhahhaha *disappointed sigh 🀣

Daadi just asked MSK to be a good brother W*H
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ZEE- umm...seriously??
I agree..i want to see all of that..but woh hawaa mein thodi hoga..

BEfore every track-there is a foundation..which is CLEARLY being built.

Give it at least SOME time.

Nahi toh everyone will  say how come he's suddenly negative, how come geet is suddenly serious etc etc...

They have to DEVELOP these things..which is what the last week and this week is doing..

how can maan get passionate without tension?
how can geet get serious without a worry
how can dev get negative without a context?
how can anything happen till they don't set a foundation?

so have patience..it's all happening. I have been observing and it's clear.
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Happy Woman's Day

I am a woman
And in it I take Pride
Although capable of Hate, disgust, rage
Virtue's of Calmness, Hope and patience I abide

I am a woman
Spreading the joy of Gratitude, Curiosity, Affection, Empathy
I discard Jealousy, Envy, rudeness and revenge
For of what good would these negative emotions be

I am a woman
My biggest strenght is to withstand suffering and pain
Even if contempt, hostility, loathing and horror I suffer
In another's suffering I see no gain

I am a woman
Absorbing from around me the misery, grief, fear and sadness
For it is only contentment, prosperity and well being for all I seek
I am The epitome of Love and Happiness

I am a woman
A balance of sacrifice, compromise, purity, accomplishment
To no one can I ever be a disappointment
For I am a woman, a perfect one at it

-Rhyming Pine

In my mind there is no im-prefect woman. Every woman is perfect in their own way and deserve acknowledgement. The story of Geet is a particular favourite for all of us here because I feel like most of us can relate with Geet in at least one aspect of her life. More so, we have a common aim for her. Her success, her happiness, her contentment, her peacefulness, because that is what we wish for every girl, every wife, every daughter, every sister, every mother, every woman. 

Note on IWD (Extract from Wikipedia) - International Women's Day (IWD), originally called International Working Women's Day is marked on March 8 every year. It is a major day of global celebration of women. In different regions the focus of the celebrations ranges from general celebration of respect, appreciation and love towards women to a celebration for women's economic, political and social achievements.

Episode Analysis
(I am yet to watch the episode but just jotting down points from what I have read so far)

I know we asked for some cute baby talk, but looks like that is all you have for us these days in your stock
The baby talk when done occasionally and aptly was very enjoyable and nice. Like the sonography scene. Or the one immediately after KBM. But offlate Maan and Geet seem to bring the baby discussion without context. Understandable. They are going to be parents for the first time. But it is becoming too much these days. Yes, all of us now get the drift if that was the idea. We know the CV's intend to use the baby as a means for Dev to show his true colors again. Just tone it down a little bit. The conversation between them even about the baby can be silly and fun, but give us some meaningful stuff at least once in a while. 

You want to show Maan as being Insecure, the script better be original and pure
Well, from the way Dev screamed out Geet's name today and their kitchen scene tomorrow, it is obvious that Maan will start feeling a little insecure and maybe jealous. The CV's gave us MSK, someone we had not seen on TV before. We love him despite his short-comings because he is unique. He is different. I do wish the CV's keep this in mind when they chalk out this track. Because no matter how MSK reacts, it just has to be different.

Also, like Pooja mentioned, Insecurity arises mostly because of lack of confidence in your own self and in a slight mistrust on someone else. Maan does not trust Dev one bit, but he has no reason to feel insecure if he trusts his love for Geet. I hope Maan's feeling is not that of insecurity but more of mistrust towards Dev and his intentions. Because Maan has extreme confidence in himself and supreme confidence in Geet's love for him. No reason to feel insecure. But he should be cautious because of his mistrust towards Dev and his basic nature to be vigilant. 

Anne-Arjun-Maanav-Nitya-Don ka beta. Who else?
In pursuing this track endlessly, the CV's are just proving to us their incapability to think creative stuff. I am glad there have been some changes in the creative team, but they seem to be concentrating too much on Maan-Geet-Dev, Understandably so, but please give us some indication that this track will end soon. With the number of characters you are introducing here, I am really nervous. Bit for myself, but for the CV's. Their creativity might be dying.

Future track
I have a headache and am just jotting things down. So feel free to not take me seriously if you think it is stupid. With all the baby talk it is likely that we might see a Miscarriage soon. But how? And who will be responsible. Also, we want a total Bad-a$$ face-off between Maan and Dev. But how? I was wondering, what if it is neither Dev not Maan who is responsible for the MC but NT. Just a scenario where NT wakes up from her coma, figures out all the dynamics so far and sees that Dev is showing concern towards Geet and her unborn. What should be NT's reaction to this? If NT takes the extreme step of harming the baby and Dev and Maan are not aware of how it happened, the first person Maan will doubt is Dev and Dev can be made to think that Maan harmed the baby because of Dev's concern towards it. Maan and Dev fight against each other and the one who is winning is NT. 

Well, I hope I have given you all something to think about. Now, I am going to sleep πŸ˜†

cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
am off now....sleepyyy...buh bye all...Enjoy πŸ€— πŸ€—
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
GO READ page 28 
MarshP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Sumz: Bye little one πŸ€— and Yes I'm  🀣🀣🀣🀣

@Parm: hello πŸ€—

@Caco: Maan is insecure enough to do that. But He needs to wake up and realize that he has nothing to be jealous about. He's got everything and Dev's got zilch. 
anjalireddyy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Caco

no MAHI MAHI 4 deV -geet i think they willl start again w/d first BG is there na o UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM waala

when maan enters den TADAP TADAP BG AAYEGA πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Maan wants baby Girl bcz she may get all gd qualities 4m her mum

if baby boy hoga tho Dekv ki taraha hoga haisa πŸ€“ isiliye wo baby girl ke peeche pade hain

@ all

i don't think baby will born bcz they will go 4 MC i think this track only 4 dev has to enter into KC N Maaneet's life that;s it?
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Marsh,,, how it can be MSK's baby??? how can you forget that MSK cant CON saala...........🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣hard work is the key to success and here its deva who have done this mehnat and maan only living on his mehnat ka phal...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣sorry for being harsh.. but its TRUE...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
BgblZoolander69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I can't believe I'm still not a rockerz! πŸ˜’ 🀣 🀣 🀣

Hi everyone!!