Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3Idiots-Triangle/Quadrangle?kya hai ye new tangle? (Page 9)

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Nihu,  Munni,  Nags,   ZZZ,   Emi,  Jes,  Preeto,  LavZ,  Kuls,   mayadika,  Savi-tan,    Rickks,

Got to hit the sack right now, to be up and about in the wee hours of the morning.  See you girls and chat tomorrow.   Loads of Luv.   Sweet sleep.    A day well spent.   Loads of energy.   Luv      A L.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--roseinbloom

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
@ Viji - nags slipped from the stairs, her body is in pain...

Muniza

Edited by muniza75 - 08 March 2011 at 4:47pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roseinbloom

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Thanxx AL for replaying to my take!!!

Hey ya'll I'm back.. who else is here? :)

Z

LavZ

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovetheserial

Nihu,  Munni,  Nags,   ZZZ,   Emi,  Jes,  Preeto,  LavZ,  Kuls,   mayadika,  Savi-tan,    Rickks,

Got to hit the sack right now, to be up and about in the wee hours of the morning.  See you girls and chat tomorrow.   Loads of Luv.   Sweet sleep.    A day well spent.   Loads of energy.   Luv      A L.

gudnite Al Hugsleep tight!
Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by kuls11

Episode I liked entertainment wise...to keep you brain in refrigerator and watch it............Content and Quotient wise I strongly disliked second part.....of maneet dev and all AAM-N whatever

MY MSk is going through slow death phase''''GEet I knew is already dead after marriage''.I don't know this geet ''''who always go on nagging spree''..and pick up fights with MSK for all nonsense things on earth''not interested in going to office....become full blown nagging housewife...'.And not show ounce of hatred and anger for rapist like DEV'..as if he did big saintly act by giving one bottle of blood,,,,,,,,,,,,,100s of people in India donate blood to save liufe on unknown,,,,,,,,,,,Dev did for his own brother''.not donated his liver kidney or any vital organ which could took his life'.in order to save Maans''I was disgusted when she went to help dev for dadi'''.more than I am disgusted today when she stood their silently''and taking his help''''On women day what weak portray of strong women like geet.,,,,,,,,,,'.

Now Maan is going through  slow death process''The way he pamper geet is too good'..lovable''.but the way he'.is ruining his professional work ..rather not following simple professional ethics...'''.for baby names'doing stupid blunders in office'..he is going through slow death phase''I am keeping my finger crossed 'he will not be insecure about geet and baby from this rapist Dev.....'''never ever  forgive or forget his deeds which other khurana easily did.'''.Because that will be the day of complete assassination of MSK for me'.probably I will quit after that'.probaly just watch for heck of it''..Sorry not liked episode...as such to where its going

Kulu....MAAN AND GEET ka Character Assassination ho chuka hai....and still continuing......I wonder why they are not keeping them in character....Main maanthi hoon ke ek charcater ke bohat saare shades ho sakte hai..Par uske like basic characteristics,personality ko thod marodna....I think the CV's have lost it

I agree.....I m not liking their charcter assassination.............constantm bikering............forgiveness business........ultimate no for me
TEll me Viji howz life in China
roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged

Hey you guys should read Jyoti's take in the Den .. she really puts a nicer perspective to a lot of things we've been complaining about .. and she has some valid points too! So if you wanna .. go check it out!

:)

Z

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Hi Guys,

Anyone home?
I have updated my take on page 1, if anyone interested to readEmbarrassed....

Muniza
mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
My symbolism from today's episode for geet....

her....i am ok....i am fine......no doctor......walkin fast.....not takin care of herself...

meaning where i am going is....

Could geet lose her baby due to her own carelessness?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roseinbloomInfinitedreams

Go to top