Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3Idiots-Triangle/Quadrangle?kya hai ye new tangle? (Page 8)

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by LavZ

Vijuuuuuuuuuuuu meri pariiiiHug - longg tym.....CryCry...jst dropd in to see wats goin on in da thread...Geet wil start widin 5 min...so wil b bck aftr dat....Embarrassed

kaisi ho....hwz lyf in China?Wink

Hey Lavu......HugHug
Hug

Kaisi ho????Yes Long time.......Time is the Issue....Nere aur Idiots thread ke beech ka dushman is the time.....But not to worry time time ki baat hai...Adat ho jaayegi.......Aaj kal kuch busy rehti hoon.....and life in China is Good.....The only thing i hate is the whether...Ithni tand hai by god.....I hate itCry

aawwwwww HugHug....tym is a factor here as well yaar.....mujhe bhi bohot kaam haiCry kabhie kabar aathi hoon.....Njoy dear.....jab jab tym mile aajaya karo.....Wink

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by killerkinrul

Vijuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Awwwww tu aagayi permanently thank god i Missed you alot in day time tu nahin thi to yaha bore hojati thi at daytime tab i joined Den
aaj naaaa with full form
SORRY Tujhe jhappi dena bhool gayi jaldi jaldi main
HugHug
Bahut sari baatein karni hai tujhse yaar aur bata Hows China ?
having fun

Preeto paaji.......Aapko bhi der saari jhappis.......HugHugHug

Kya karoon boss time is confusing me.......Practice jo chut gayi....Par dont worry......Teek ho raha hai...I miss being with u on the thread too.....and mostly miss becoming gayab and your scoldings that followSmile

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Hello IDIOTS.....Nihu, Viju, Munni, Lavu, Al, Saher, Savi, Dhawani, Vrush, Preeto Paaji, Zzz, Amru, Jes and anyone I missed...sorry!! 

How are you all??  Viji...its so good to see you after so long!!  I haven't seen the epi yet either.....so no write up till i atleast see it!!

Maine Kaha Dekha hai.....Bas aiywayi aa gayi....So mere se expect na karo bheno to be a part of today's discussions....kyu ki mujhe patha bhi nahi aa kya hua....Wink
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rickks

Vijuuuuuuuuuuuu meri pariiiiHug - longg tym.....CryCry...jst dropd in to see wats goin on in da thread...Geet wil start widin 5 min...so wil b bck aftr dat....Embarrassed

kaisi ho....hwz lyf in China?Wink

Hey Lavu......HugHug
Hug

Kaisi ho????Yes Long time.......Time is the Issue....Nere aur Idiots thread ke beech ka dushman is the time.....But not to worry time time ki baat hai...Adat ho jaayegi.......Aaj kal kuch busy rehti hoon.....and life in China is Good.....The only thing i hate is the whether...Ithni tand hai by god.....I hate itCry

aawwwwww HugHug....tym is a factor here as well yaar.....mujhe bhi bohot kaam haiCry kabhie kabar aathi hoon.....Njoy dear.....jab jab tym mile aajaya karo.....Wink

Woh waali time nahi Lavu....I am talking about the time difference....Jab Show khatam hoke discussions shuru hothi hai,its almost 1-2 am here.....Jab bahrain mein thi toh yeh problem nahi tha na...Jab jee kiya,tapak padthi thi......China is way ahead na...isliye us time zone se adjust karke Epi dekhna and thread pe aana is confusing me....Par adat ho jaageyiWink
lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
ZZZZZZZZZ,

know what? I'm not complaining at all about the Baby talks. I read the article .. so I know it's expected that they will talk about the Baby now. And anyways, it's a good sight seeing Maan and Geet always caring to benefit the Baby's well-being. I've seen people non-stop chattering about their soon-to-be-born babies all the time .. way more than Maaneet are doing. And if they're discussing things about them -- it's ok as they are first time parents .. and this excitement is well due.. they never discussed the Baby much before -- unless it was about some troubling news. So having this khushi for their child is granted and cute. Embarrassed I agree with Munni .. people always want a boy. I'm the second girl of my family, and to tell you the truth .. before I was born everyone was praying for a boy (my parents didn't have a problem though..they were ok if it would be a girl) but when I found out that my relatives thought my dad was joking when he said it was a girl -- I was like Ouch WOW .. why always give importance to the boy? Geet wanting a boy is given because she looks at the type of man Maan is and she wants her Baby Boy to be just like him when he grows up. Maan wanting a Girl is Embarrassed and I love it that he's not wanting a boy. And the reason he wants a girl is all the more adorable -- so that she can be sweet like her Mommy. Embarrassed So .. all in all what I wanna say is .. this is just a little track of Maaneet savouring all those pre-birth moments of the Baby because who knows what's in store for them? Bet you if something were to happen .. you all would reminisce the way they fought over little things about the Baby. So don't fret

After all these nok jhoks, and sweet natterings, I would only worry if the CVs took the lesser trod path - a miscarriage.  Then I would shed my tears.  Though terrific possibilities of closeness between M&G together, overcoming the agony and creating the ecstasy would be the natural assumption.

Geet the Clumsy, Maan the Flumsy: GOOD! Maan reverted to his no-nonsense mood when Geet showed carelessness in taking care of herself. I liked it. But Devaaaa always coming in between is gonna give Maan those overpossessiveness issues and that will be just awesome! Embarrassed Did you see how Devaa was looking at Maaneet talk about themselves and the Baby .. seemed as if he was feeling what it's like to miss out on fatherhood. Hmmm.. something cooking in Devaa's brain? Evil Smile Let's seee. Speaking of cooking -- Hailaaa Maan ain't no Master Chef! LOL He doesn't even know what kesar is! So .. in essence .. he's only an expert at continental cuisine .. and... that's it. He's NIL, NADA, ZERO at every other possible cuisine! LOL Daadima and her cooking class LOL! How cute the way he was following her orders and placing the dry fruit inside .. what a cutie! Embarrassed *Feels like pinching his cheeks* LOL And then Pendulum Daadi reverts back to her wanting-everything-for-my-culprit-grandbaby mode and strikes Maan with the plausible that he should be a good Brother too! Wow Daadi .. and Dev was always a good one? FORGET THE BLOOD DONATION. But ya .. I like where that track is going as it only means MSK in Hoo Haa mode! Wink 

Daadima is daadima who has a soft corner for the Prodigal Son.  But no less for the 'ever green, dependable son' too.  So her heart is the ultimate pendulum !!

Doodh Piyo Warna Daadi Ko Bulaonga: Hai Rabba .. are they always gonna bring Daadima when they wanna scare the other person? Is Daadi a monster? LOL Anywho .. I understand Geet not wanting to drink warm milk .. not many people like it -- one of them being myself. Unless it's those sweet sweet haldi types .. then it's ok. LOL And then Geet refuses .. MSK threatens .. Geet threatens .. and they both share a glass! Embarrassed LOL They're too much. So their formula is .. when one doesn't listen -- CALL DAADIMA! ROFL Acha hai beta .. lage raho.

I have loved milk all my life and tea and coffee played no part in my life.  Though unlike MSK and his concoction for his wife,  I drank straight from the pack.LOL I believed a gallon of milk a day, kept the doc away.!LOL  Could'nt agree with darling Maan Singh Khurana more.  Hot milk with kesar and dried fruits.  All good for the baby...What an adorable father....Coming into fatherhood, so the 'ol wives tale goes....

How To Be A Good Father: First of all -- Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Embarrassed Maan Singh Khurana looking up ways to be a good Daddy is just adorable. And he knows the trend -- GOOGLE IT! LOL And Geet finds out .. says I will listen to everything you say about the Baby. She knows that he knows best -- except for when it comes to colours of the bedroom. LOL Colour ka topic kal ka tha! LMAO. (CVs.. a good morning kiss could suffice Ouch)

Very adorable scenes.

MSK Ka Bhai Aur Naukri?: The man asks a valid question -- why is Maan Singh Khurana's brother roaming for a job when there's Khurana Constructions? And as usual .. Maan couldn't give a damn. Likin the attitude! Wink But it all get's fishy when he says to turn down Devaaa. And then Devaaa calls and gets devastating news. Hai bechara .. NOT. LOL Well .. as I proposed yesterday .. maybe MSK is doing this to get Devaa to enter KC in order to keep a closer eye on him. Plausible .. let's see.

For sure, ENTRe' Dev into KC.  And as Nihu mentioned, if MSK closes all other doors, would he be forced to commit a bigger sin ??

Geet Ruko: Ummm .. who does Dev think he is by roaming around in KM? Isn't he supposed to keep his behind all the way in the outhouse? Why is he entering KM like he owns the place? MSK's orders are going unnoticed! And he's getting a little too close to Geet now. First he calls out her name at the same time as Maan .. and now helping her? Why? Evil Smile Well .. something is in store for him juding by the precap. Maan Singh Khurana... does not look happy. Big smile And that means angry MSK! Yehaaaaa. LOL 

I wondered too, thought he was imprisoned in the outhouse !  But again the CVs want Dev's entre' into Geet's heart, though she would neither have space nor time for him.  Hers is the indifferent attitude....for the moment.....

TongueCheers  ZZZZZZZZ.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roseinbloom

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

@ Nags - Hows you feeling today, I dont have your number with me so cant call sweeto...

Muniza

Oye Nags Ko Kya Hua Munni.......Whats wrong???Confused
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

Episode I liked entertainment wise...to keep you brain in refrigerator and watch it............Content and Quotient wise I strongly disliked second part.....of maneet dev and all AAM-N whatever

MY MSk is going through slow death phase''''GEet I knew is already dead after marriage''.I don't know this geet ''''who always go on nagging spree''..and pick up fights with MSK for all nonsense things on earth''not interested in going to office....become full blown nagging housewife...'.And not show ounce of hatred and anger for rapist like DEV'..as if he did big saintly act by giving one bottle of blood,,,,,,,,,,,,,100s of people in India donate blood to save liufe on unknown,,,,,,,,,,,Dev did for his own brother''.not donated his liver kidney or any vital organ which could took his life'.in order to save Maans''I was disgusted when she went to help dev for dadi'''.more than I am disgusted today when she stood their silently''and taking his help''''On women day what weak portray of strong women like geet.,,,,,,,,,,'.

Now Maan is going through  slow death process''The way he pamper geet is too good'..lovable''.but the way he'.is ruining his professional work ..rather not following simple professional ethics...'''.for baby names'doing stupid blunders in office'..he is going through slow death phase''I am keeping my finger crossed 'he will not be insecure about geet and baby from this rapist Dev.....'''never ever  forgive or forget his deeds which other khurana easily did.'''.Because that will be the day of complete assassination of MSK for me'.probably I will quit after that'.probaly just watch for heck of it''..Sorry not liked episode...as such to where its going

Kulu....MAAN AND GEET ka Character Assassination ho chuka hai....and still continuing......I wonder why they are not keeping them in character....Main maanthi hoon ke ek charcater ke bohat saare shades ho sakte hai..Par uske like basic characteristics,personality ko thod marodna....I think the CV's have lost it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetheserialSilentsoul

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eminent

Viji you're still in China??? How long are you there for???? Well hope you're doing well hun!!!

Yes Babes me here for one whole yearWinkLOL I am doing fine...How are you Seher???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eminent

Go to top