Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3Idiots-Triangle/Quadrangle?kya hai ye new tangle? (Page 7)

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
i would like to now believe and reconcile, their love and their chemistry lies not in their moments together but the love that resides in their heart for one another.. here are two people that love to fight at every given opportunity only cos they know they can afford to do it and get away with it, and they know they will make up anyway ...thats what makes it adorable for me atleast ... well, honestly with no option left, you reconcile with what you get to see..LOLLOL

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nihu honHug,

Thank you.  Yes, reconciliation is the only battle for my heart now.  I have desired much more, but slowly realizing their's are just phases of life.  Though childish pranks and childish behavior are 'strange to youthfulness of life', for here, I desire touch, passionHeart, youthful seductiveness and game play, candid comments and desire in body language.  But nihu, as you said, love resides in their hearts and is building spine and blood, structurally becoming strong.  And in so doing,  I will now reconcile with what I see Smile.

Theres an old saying 'familiarity breeds contempt',  and I see that in Geet often, though Maan seems the more wiser with his words and action. Though you may find me complaining at times, the better for me to enjoy the takes dished out, in larger portions.

Cheers Nihu.

Edited by lovetheserial - 08 March 2011 at 11:45am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Priti11-

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged

HELLO LADIES....Hug

Nihu - dis onz fr u.....TongueHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovetheserial

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nihu honHug,

Thank you.  Yes, reconciliation is the only battle for my heart now.  I have desired much more, but slowly realizing their's are just phases of life.  Though childish pranks and childish behavior are 'strange to youthfulness of life', for here, I desire touch, passionHeart, youthful seductiveness and game play, candid comments and desire in body language.  But nihu, as you said, love resides in their hearts and is building spine and blood, structurally becoming strong.  And in so doing,  I will now reconcile with what I see Smile.

hehehe ... its not like we want to see a hot passionate scene, ask for it and get it!!LOLLOL why sweat or fret !! 
n over the months since this is wad we have seen and asked for what we cant get anyway, i think that never existed ...

Theres an old saying 'familiarity breeds contempt',  and I see that in Geet often, though Maan seems the more wiser with his words and action. Though you may find me complaining at times, the better for me to enjoy the takes dished out, in larger portions.

familiarity does breed contempt as too much of anything is too bad !! but the problem with geet and maan is, there is NOTHING at all, and hence, the question of familiarity and contempt doesnt come into the scene... we live by the archives, and the memories long gone, and no one has a control over today! we hope, but we end up disappointed, today we still hope but, it doesnt matter so much does it?Wink

Cheers Nihu.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetheserial-Priti11-

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
i am not a woman yet ...Wink
tu mujhe nadi ke kinare basket main mili thi Embarrassed

Originally posted by LavZ

HELLO LADIES....Hug

Nihu - dis onz fr u.....TongueHug

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedKYA?!??!?!?!?Broken HeartBroken Heart...nahi yeh ho nahi saktha....bolo ki yeh jhoot hai....ek bar...please..Cry.tho ur not a woman yet?!kisske intezaar kar rahi ho?!Maan Singh Khurana....ROFLROFLROFL
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

Vijuuuuuuuuuuuu meri pariiiiHug - longg tym.....CryCry...jst dropd in to see wats goin on in da thread...Geet wil start widin 5 min...so wil b bck aftr dat....Embarrassed

kaisi ho....hwz lyf in China?Wink

Hey Lavu......HugHug
Hug

Kaisi ho????Yes Long time.......Time is the Issue....Nere aur Idiots thread ke beech ka dushman is the time.....But not to worry time time ki baat hai...Adat ho jaayegi.......Aaj kal kuch busy rehti hoon.....and life in China is Good.....The only thing i hate is the whether...Ithni tand hai by god.....I hate itCry

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Awwww I am fine, and yes busy with lot of things, but still manage my tjme for thread only, and friends...We are trying our best to rock the ghread, hats off to Al, Dhwani, Z, Preeto, Seher, Shivi, and of carse me lolz...only phor our idiots....

i misd your symbolism, yout analysid, and ofcarse your cribbing lz..

Lovr you sweety....

Muniza

Kya Analyisis, Sybolism yaar...Maine 3 hafte se epi nahi dekha mujhe patha nahi hai kya ho raha hai except for the written updates, but woh bhi kuch zyada help nahi karthi.....Kyuki dekhne mein jo baat  hai woh padne mein kahaSmile

Mein thread pe likhti nahi,iska yeh matlab nahi main thread ko follow nahi karthi......98% FOLLOW karthi hoon....I have seen Al, Dhwani, Shivi etc do a great Job.....Ab Tadka maare ke liye hum bhi ASAP hazir honge......Wink

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
yes darling, a maan singh khurana ka jo asli daddy nahi ho fir bhi tere pink room ki planning kare ... aur mere liye badam waala doodh banaye ...

Originally posted by -honeydew-

ShockedKYA?!??!?!?!?Broken HeartBroken Heart...nahi yeh ho nahi saktha....bolo ki yeh jhoot hai....ek bar...please..Cry.tho ur not a woman yet?!kisske intezaar kar rahi ho?!Maan Singh Khurana....ROFLROFLROFL

Go to top