Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3Idiots-Triangle/Quadrangle?kya hai ye new tangle? (Page 2)

mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
res

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
interesting interesting and more interesting..

i love the angle se tangle se triangle hoot hoot

yipeety yipee..

i love it..

and yes..ye angle..dene waali ko..ek..pyari si jhaapi te paapi

nihu raani!1

ok chalo good nite..enjoy

mein sirf itna kehne aayee thi...

i loved the DEv part of the episode!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

--Magnificent--lovetheserialravenhearteminent--Nargis---honeydew-roseinbloompreetgurtiInfinitedreams

--Magnificent-- IF-Dazzler
--Magnificent--
--Magnificent--

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Happy Womens Day to all the lovely idiot girlies  that i have met  here .....Hug 
well havent watched the epi yet but  read the update ...Maan makes milk for Geet ....so sweet ...reminded me of my hubby doing the same when i was preggers ....i hate milk too Dead but drank it for the sole reason that he made it .....Big smile  ....Dev ke iradey kya hai ....Maan glaring and me flooring ...LOL Day Dreaming  chalo dekhne ke baad kuchh likhungi 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anuvenuchravenhearteminent-Priti11---Nargis---honeydew-roseinbloom

ravenheart IF-Dazzler
ravenheart
ravenheart

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged

Ladka hoga....nahin..nahin Ladki hogi....wasn't there a song?....cannot recollect - Hema Malini and ??? 

Maan : Ladki hogi!
Geet : Ladka hoga!
Me : (thinking) Itna argument? MC hoga!

Is it not unlucky to buy the cradle before the baby is born & isn't there a belief that an empty cradle shouldn't be rocked?  

Hmmm....seems Maan will offer Dev a job tomorrow.....is he opening doors to his ruin?

Nitya - so very bad of her to "steal" the contract from NE and take all credit.....NE & party has read her well!  No wonder she gets along  with Rjun!

Sangram - no offence - but he looks like a dry mango seed Confused..... I am now wondering who is the casting director? On what grounds are the actors selected? Is this the guy who is to be smitten with NE & Rjun is supposed to be jealous? **scratches my head**

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

anuvenuchlovetheserialeminent-Priti11---Nargis---honeydew-roseinbloomInfinitedreams

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

Maan: Na gulaab, na angoothi, aur na hi koi sahara ....
Geet: yeh sab mujhe chahiye bhi nahi ...
Maan: tumhe meri mangetar banna hi pageda
Geet: main mana kar doon toh?
Maan: Nahi kar paogi ....

Angoothi dedi ...
Phool bhi de diye ...
Shaadi bhi ho gayi ...

but the point is .... woh Maan Singh Khurana kahin kho gaya hai? mujhe uss Maan Singh Khurana se fir se milna hai ... milega??

Reserved!

Love,
Niha

Nahi Milegi....I am sounding Negative na......But thats because the CV's have left me no other option but to be one......Positivity gayi tel lene.....Story mein changes aa sakthe hai.....Characters mein naye shades aa sakthe hai.....But one basic character does not change does it......???MSK i felt is a charcater with many shades...but now looks like he is stuck up with one.....which defo is not the character/mannerisms i fell in love with

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anuvenucheminent-Priti11---Nargis---honeydew-

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Res!

Hellooo Shellooo Idiotssss // Hug

You know what? I'm not complaining at all about the Baby talks. I read the article .. so I know it's expected that they will talk about the Baby now. And anyways, it's a good sight seeing Maan and Geet always caring to benefit the Baby's well-being. I've seen people non-stop chattering about their soon-to-be-born babies all the time .. way more than Maaneet are doing. And if they're discussing things about them -- it's ok as they are first time parents .. and this excitement is well due.. they never discussed the Baby much before -- unless it was about some troubling news. So having this khushi for their child is granted and cute. Embarrassed I agree with Munni .. people always want a boy. I'm the second girl of my family, and to tell you the truth .. before I was born everyone was praying for a boy (my parents didn't have a problem though..they were ok if it would be a girl) but when I found out that my relatives thought my dad was joking when he said it was a girl -- I was like Ouch WOW .. why always give importance to the boy? Geet wanting a boy is given because she looks at the type of man Maan is and she wants her Baby Boy to be just like him when he grows up. Maan wanting a Girl is Embarrassed and I love it that he's not wanting a boy. And the reason he wants a girl is all the more adorable -- so that she can be sweet like her Mommy. Embarrassed So .. all in all what I wanna say is .. this is just a little track of Maaneet savouring all those pre-birth moments of the Baby because who knows what's in store for them? Bet you if something were to happen .. you all would reminisce the way they fought over little things about the Baby. So don't fret

Geet the Clumsy, Maan the Flumsy: GOOD! Maan reverted to his no-nonsense mood when Geet showed carelessness in taking care of herself. I liked it. But Devaaaa always coming in between is gonna give Maan those overpossessiveness issues and that will be just awesome! Embarrassed Did you see how Devaa was looking at Maaneet talk about themselves and the Baby .. seemed as if he was feeling what it's like to miss out on fatherhood. Hmmm.. something cooking in Devaa's brain? Evil Smile Let's seee. Speaking of cooking -- Hailaaa Maan ain't no Master Chef! LOL He doesn't even know what kesar is! So .. in essence .. he's only an expert at continental cuisine .. and... that's it. He's NIL, NADA, ZERO at every other possible cuisine! LOL Daadima and her cooking class LOL! How cute the way he was following her orders and placing the dry fruit inside .. what a cutie! Embarrassed *Feels like pinching his cheeks* LOL And then Pendulum Daadi reverts back to her wanting-everything-for-my-culprit-grandbaby mode and strikes Maan with the plausible that he should be a good Brother too! Wow Daadi .. and Dev was always a good one? FORGET THE BLOOD DONATION. But ya .. I like where that track is going as it only means MSK in Hoo Haa mode! Wink 

Doodh Piyo Warna Daadi Ko Bulaonga: Hai Rabba .. are they always gonna bring Daadima when they wanna scare the other person? Is Daadi a monster? LOL Anywho .. I understand Geet not wanting to drink warm milk .. not many people like it -- one of them being myself. Unless it's those sweet sweet haldi types .. then it's ok. LOL And then Geet refuses .. MSK threatens .. Geet threatens .. and they both share a glass! Embarrassed LOL They're too much. So their formula is .. when one doesn't listen -- CALL DAADIMA! ROFL Acha hai beta .. lage raho.

How To Be A Good Father: First of all -- Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Embarrassed Maan Singh Khurana looking up ways to be a good Daddy is just adorable. And he knows the trend -- GOOGLE IT! LOL And Geet finds out .. says I will listen to everything you say about the Baby. She knows that he knows best -- except for when it comes to colours of the bedroom. LOL Colour ka topic kal ka tha! LMAO. (CVs.. a good morning kiss could suffice Ouch)

MSK Ka Bhai Aur Naukri?: The man asks a valid question -- why is Maan Singh Khurana's brother roaming for a job when there's Khurana Constructions? And as usual .. Maan couldn't give a damn. Likin the attitude! Wink But it all get's fishy when he says to turn down Devaaa. And then Devaaa calls and gets devastating news. Hai bechara .. NOT. LOL Well .. as I proposed yesterday .. maybe MSK is doing this to get Devaa to enter KC in order to keep a closer eye on him. Plausible .. let's see.

Geet Ruko: Ummm .. who does Dev think he is by roaming around in KM? Isn't he supposed to keep his behind all the way in the outhouse? Why is he entering KM like he owns the place? MSK's orders are going unnoticed! And he's getting a little too close to Geet now. First he calls out her name at the same time as Maan .. and now helping her? Why? Evil Smile Well .. something is in store for him juding by the precap. Maan Singh Khurana... does not look happy. Big smile And that means angry MSK! Yehaaaaa. LOL 

Oh .. and NAAS don't exist for me. They live on a planet called NON-EXISTENT. Angry The new guy looks so freaking ugly .. I feel like puking. This is the dude whose gonna fall for Bobble-Head Annie and make Chiknarjun jealous? ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Angry

Alright, bak bak khatam.

Comment karo na Big smile

Love,

Z

<3  

Edited by Mk.Gh - 08 March 2011 at 11:09am

anuvenuchravenhearteminent--Nargis---honeydew-mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovetheserial

Tongue<font size="5">RES</font>.
</div>
<div>

<font size="2">Man is born of a woman, and a woman is born of man. Then why, the choice boy or girl ??</font>

Oposite attracts darling, its better to see Maan is behaving like normal human, and good father, wanted girl, otherwise in this world I see freaking man who demands boy only..atleast they are showing love for eachother, and want baby like eachother...Geet wants boy like MSK, and Maan want girl like Geet...

Obviously man is born for woman, and woman for man, without eachother they are incomplete....

Muniza

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetheserialroseinbloom-Priti11---Nargis--

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Cry I so want to see some really good MAANEET moments...and not child romance.......Passion kaha hai...Intensity Kaha hai.....

PREGNANCY-Normal ho gayi right......TOH PASSIONATE MOMENTS KYU NAHI HAI.????? Consummation choro, is it really hard to have a few Kisses (NAHI NOT THE PAPA KISSES), some really good foreplay and a really intense moments???

Who is making such scenes a "NO"  "NO"

Is it the story/Screenplay writers
The Creatives who think showing child romance after passionate and burning passionate Maaneet Moments earlier is COOL....(Then they defo are fools)
or Is it the Actors-Uncomfortable to do such scenes

anuvenuchlailapnjlovetheserialravenheart-Priti11---Nargis--mysterygurl1427

Go to top