Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: muniza75

@ Nags - Hows you feeling today, I dont have your number with me so cant call sweeto...

Muniza

Oye Nags Ko Kya Hua Munni.......Whats wrong???😕
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuls11

Episode I liked entertainment wise...to keep you brain in refrigerator and watch it............Content and Quotient wise I strongly disliked second part.....of maneet dev and all AAM-N whatever

MY MSk is going through slow death phase''''GEet I knew is already dead after marriage''.I don't know this geet ''''who always go on nagging spree''..and pick up fights with MSK for all nonsense things on earth''not interested in going to office....become full blown nagging housewife...'.And not show ounce of hatred and anger for rapist like DEV'..as if he did big saintly act by giving one bottle of blood,,,,,,,,,,,,,100s of people in India donate blood to save liufe on unknown,,,,,,,,,,,Dev did for his own brother''.not donated his liver kidney or any vital organ which could took his life'.in order to save Maans''I was disgusted when she went to help dev for dadi'''.more than I am disgusted today when she stood their silently''and taking his help''''On women day what weak portray of strong women like geet.,,,,,,,,,,'.

Now Maan is going through  slow death process''The way he pamper geet is too good'..lovable''.but the way he'.is ruining his professional work ..rather not following simple professional ethics...'''.for baby names'doing stupid blunders in office'..he is going through slow death phase''I am keeping my finger crossed 'he will not be insecure about geet and baby from this rapist Dev.....'''never ever  forgive or forget his deeds which other khurana easily did.'''.Because that will be the day of complete assassination of MSK for me'.probably I will quit after that'.probaly just watch for heck of it''..Sorry not liked episode...as such to where its going

Kulu....MAAN AND GEET ka Character Assassination ho chuka hai....and still continuing......I wonder why they are not keeping them in character....Main maanthi hoon ke ek charcater ke bohat saare shades ho sakte hai..Par uske like basic characteristics,personality ko thod marodna....I think the CV's have lost it

rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: eminent

Viji you're still in China??? How long are you there for???? Well hope you're doing well hun!!!

Yes Babes me here for one whole year😉😆 I am doing fine...How are you Seher???
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nihu,  Munni,  Nags,   ZZZ,   Emi,  Jes,  Preeto,  LavZ,  Kuls,   mayadika,  Savi-tan,    Rickks,

Got to hit the sack right now, to be up and about in the wee hours of the morning.  See you girls and chat tomorrow.   Loads of Luv.   Sweet sleep.    A day well spent.   Loads of energy.   Luv      A L.
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ Viji - nags slipped from the stairs, her body is in pain...

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 13 years ago
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanxx AL for replaying to my take!!!

Hey ya'll I'm back.. who else is here? :)

Z

Originally posted by: lovetheserial

Nihu,  Munni,  Nags,   ZZZ,   Emi,  Jes,  Preeto,  LavZ,  Kuls,   mayadika,  Savi-tan,    Rickks,

Got to hit the sack right now, to be up and about in the wee hours of the morning.  See you girls and chat tomorrow.   Loads of Luv.   Sweet sleep.    A day well spent.   Loads of energy.   Luv      A L.

gudnite Al 🤗sleep tight!
Silentsoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: rickks

Kulu....MAAN AND GEET ka Character Assassination ho chuka hai....and still continuing......I wonder why they are not keeping them in character....Main maanthi hoon ke ek charcater ke bohat saare shades ho sakte hai..Par uske like basic characteristics,personality ko thod marodna....I think the CV's have lost it

I agree.....I m not liking their charcter assassination.............constantm bikering............forgiveness business........ultimate no for me
TEll me Viji howz life in China
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hey you guys should read Jyoti's take in the Den .. she really puts a nicer perspective to a lot of things we've been complaining about .. and she has some valid points too! So if you wanna .. go check it out!

:)

Z
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Guys,

Anyone home?
I have updated my take on page 1, if anyone interested to read😳....

Muniza