Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

hey what do you think

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
what do you think....
I have some questions............

1.will kaka like DashNa relationship????
I don't think that kaka like this case he can't get money from Naina then

2.What will vedhan do when he get to know DashkNa relationship?
he will try his best to break the marrage

3.what will bhabhi do when she get to know??
she will angry with Naina and try her best to take ayii in her side.....

there is more to go...wow we have to wait and watch.............Day DreamingWinkWinkWink

guju_angel Goldie
guju_angel
guju_angel

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
I don't think we should think of so many negative consequences as the show is very simplistic and close to reality; it explores Naina's and the  Patwardhan family's every day life and the things they come across so I don't think we should be getting worried about all that!Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hkhb17anu17

hkhb17 Goldie
hkhb17
hkhb17

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
I think that with time all the family members will be happy with the relationship.

Aai and Baba will be over the moon.
Kaki will be glad and by the time Naina has finished with Verdant and Aku, they both will be individuals that have realised their self-worth and made a positive contribution to their life and the family. So Kaka will somehow be pleased.

Maybe Rohini might be slightly jealous of the closeness of the relationship but I dont think she is a bad individual. She just portrays a human character with many shades of colour: sometimes good sometimes slightly shady.

I agree with Guju angel. This shows strength is its simplicity and portayal of characters that are quite true to life and therefore, the storyline will reflect that as well.

As for Verdant, I know he currently is a pest and has an infatuation for Naina but I think when he comes to know that Daksh and her are together or that Daksh does like Naina, I think he will grow up pretty quickly. He, like Aku, love Daksh very much and just like Aku had a realisation of Naina's true value and a realisation of her faults when she overheard how Naina respected her connection with Daksh; likewise I think Verdant will step aside or asist Daksh and Naina's relationship.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

guju_angelanu17Curlylocks

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
i think vedhant will not like dis blossomin friendship between daksh & naina. he's da other only negative character i can expect from dis show since kaka is not purely negative although he's a pain in da *ss

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu17

-Wanderer- IF-Dazzler
-Wanderer-
-Wanderer-

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
I don't think that Kaka will like Dakshna relationship at all, cuz it means that his paying guest will go to Daksh's roomLOL
Vedant may just give up his impossible thoughts and go for a sweet little girl instead..
Bhabhi will not like the relationship cuz she'll not like Naina's closeness with Aai and other members plus her dominance in contrast to her own!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu17

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index