Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge[8/3 - Epi. 95]. (Page 4)

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

kavya....the day TB article of chikuhi marriage was out...we were soo disappointed & sad & mad & angryLOL that is wen we wanted Arohi to accept Arjun as he was...the Don Arjun...& sruju asked Persis to read ML..may be CVs remembered that now wat we wanted to see denLOL better late dan never...guess dey delayed it for a reason now we have more scope for the story...hope CVs dun disappoint us againAngry   oh that  nightmare Cry aur uss baat ko to kitne din hogaye,  now loving this arjun  jo aro  ko  attitude  dikhana chahta hai,  also loving it that  aro is loving him for what he is. Star

loved ur take on today's epi. Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-sanju-aksh4IFzooni.blueAnjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
@zooni blue , armulover, chandni,  olly , anjali - lovely takes. Thumbs Up 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

xxSassyxxchanni_star-sanju-aksh4IFzooni.blueAnjalii...xXx

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

Loved   the   episode  today .   Shocked WinkStar  all  for  arjun the bad  badmaash boy today,   WinkLOLEmbarrassed fro  arohi.   bichaari  itna  julm  us par Wink.   aise  pareshaan   karega   to  biryani   kya  aur bhi   bahut  kuch jal jayega.   shower mein  pata  tha  ki  aro  hai  phir  bhi  shuru ho gaye,   u  too   was  equally  affected  like  arohi na Wink sach bata LOL.   Arohi  is clean bould  sply after  the  closeness to her man,  uski expession se  to lag raha tha  ki  ahem  chodo I wont  tell  what  she  might have seen  when   she  glanced  down  Shocked  ya i refrained from commenting on that as well Wink,  arey woh to  wife  hai bhai  utna  to   chalega Wink.    super loved arohi's stammer  'mai - jane do - please ' .. aur aur aur  phir  jaaane diya  ShockedOuch   jalim husband LOL.  zalim aur jallad bhi LOLbohot hawwt jallad at that!!   phir  phone  pe   fake  call  to london wali  LOL  yeh  huyi  na baat  and aro  keenly following the convo  Embarrassed  and  thinking  mujhse  bhi  jyada  important kaun hai ,  kisse baat karke itna  kush  ho raha hai,  miss london OuchHug  .    wahi  par  ruka  nahi   uske  saamne  workout karne  laga Shocked  aaj  to   arjun  lagataar  non stop  wifey  pe  teer  maare ja raha hai,   itna sab ek din mein  to  7 days  mein  aur kya kya karoge ? kavya, ek din me arohi ki hawa nikal gayi, saath din me hawa hawaii ho jayegi!!  arohi   spots him  and  is  least  bothered  about  her  home science practicals  ROFL (chalo pata chala ki usne degree kisme ki hai ) .   she  was checking him   out  big time ,  and  why wouldnt  she  after  he  gave  her the  shock treatment  early in the morning LOL.   ab  phir  se  paani  dalni  padi dono ko  Wink i was just then thinking ki arjun uss pe bhi daal de thoda sa, n then he did!!Embarrassed aur  nateeza  khana jal gaya EmbarrassedThumbs Up  everything  else  is given least priority  and thats what I liked. Clap

saas bahu  drama  was okay ,   still din get   why  arjun  wont  be  able  to   join  the club again if kumud gets it cancelled,  I mean  wont  he have his own card or  money Confused.   kaha  na  dumb  hai  kumud.  nahi naa kavya, arjun probably never bothered to secure his finances.. the mahaan son that he is!!  Lunch scene was good ,   however she  provided kumud  finally provided food for her family and that too   to  all those she hated  ROFL.    Arjun  further teases arohi who  is  tounge tied Embarrassed.   dont worry hun  once  he comes to know the truth  abt  dhondz  even if u say 'jaane do' he wont leave u.  and same with u once u realise it was a fake call to miss london  u  wont let  him  ignore you.  Embarrassed woh shubh mahurat kab aayega!!!

great episode today  not  only because of close  scenes  but  also  for   arjun's attitude  and  his confidence  in  knowing  how  to  make  arohi  go  weak.  and  arohi  getting  more and more  frustrated abt  miss london.  i like that about him.. he knew he had it in him..he showed it during the chiku phase..then when dhondz came..he initially took it lite..n jal raha tha.. then when arohi threw her bombshell ki woh dhondz se pyar karti hai.. he decided to go all out n pulled out all his weapons!!Clap

Karan Kritika  brilliant  job ClapClap  appreciate all the hard work  u  guys  are putting  in.   bg score  good ,  dialouges  were  very good .   good work  by everyone Thumbs Up.

great take kavya, its deffo a treat to watch our bad boy!! iske abhi kitne naam ho gaye na.. lady killer, bad boy, don, badmaash, khotta!! LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

channi_star-sanju-kavyasamzooni.blueAnjalii...xXx

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
@armulover, olly, anjali, shibz, zooni, gud takes.. going bak to read more Wink aaj saare hot arjun ke hot takes hain!!

Originally posted by channi_star

res!!

karan wat a women's day gift 4 all woment...if v wudnt hv gt the cpr on time then the population of women on this special day wud hv definately gn dwn...LOLLOLLOL

kritika make sure karan eats the burnt biryani.....last velntines he burnt the biryani neh!! so gud day n gud tym 2 take a revenge... Tongue

ok i guess day by day my expectations r gettin higher!!!
  1. in yest epi, wen arohi tells arjun 2 break wateva he wnt i wntd him 2 break the glass n hurt himself...it was a gud moment n this wud add a lil bit more tadka...seeing arohi dressing his hand n tears fallin frm her eyes wid tere saanson se as bg....
  2. 2dez shower scene wud hv been a lil longer... Embarrassed
  3. wntd arohi's hand 2 get burnt (she was cookin 4 the first time neh) n arjun wud dress her... Wink

@chandni - u r rite, zyada mat socho.. nahi toh hospital wale bhi kuch nahi karpayenge, n expectations r rite dear..just too early i think Wink mujhe bhi aaye the khayal...followed by arjun-arohi's tom n jerry flashbacks...saare expectations ke vahin tain tain phus hogaye..LOL

Edited by aksh4IF - 08 March 2011 at 11:11am

channi_star-sanju-zooni.blueAnjalii...xXx

roshaniD IF-Dazzler
roshaniD
roshaniD

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
hey girls.....

Aksh , Kavya Hug

Aksh ithni saare paani Aur Arjun ke hotness ne mere screen pe toh ek mist banadiya hai.. kuch dikhai nahi detha....Wink

zooni.bluekavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
hey rosh.. ssup!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roshaniD

roshaniD IF-Dazzler
roshaniD
roshaniD

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
@ Aksh... how y'doin?? Joey style...LOLLOL

like my new Siggie??
aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshaniD

@ Aksh... how y'doin?? Joey style...LOLLOL

like my new Siggie??

dude!! joey style..aur mujhe!?!?Shocked

siggie is awesome.. hawwtness personified..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roshaniD

Go to top