Users

Frequent Posters

kavyasam thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
karan   looked  like  he was really controlling  🤣 
roshaniD thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Aaj ke epi mein beginning and end toh la jawaab tha.. Arjun ithna jalaoge toh bechari Arohi toh rakh ho jayegi....

i like Jay, Archana is pretty na... jay ke phone pic mein toh ithni achchi nahi thi.... i hope she too likes Jay and not stupid Dhondhz.... AKA stale Danish pastry🤣🤣 
roshaniD thumbnail
haan Kuki.... 

aajj poori ML mein bashing hi bashing hoga... spilled by accident ya intentional milk toh hai na.. and it's precious to us..... 
love_kuki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kavyasam

they  should   just  go  ahead  and kiss ,   then there wont  be  any turning  back   😆  they are flat  out  done.  😉.   jay  ka  accha tha  'yeh  sab log  itna  tense kyun lag rahe hai '   ha  haa.  and the
dont push it '  line was good.   arohi's  lines  were too good today 'ankhe  phod  le  ' 🤣

haan bechara Jay!! he's the only one without tension so far.. isiliye he was all blank.. ke in sabki shakal pe barah kyon baje hue hai!!

Ya, Arohi's comic lines are always good!! vaise.. tomorrow we r in for a treat!! Arjun's gonna come to know abut Archana and dhondu love.. so, his line is clear.. we r gonna see a happy-shappy arjun tomorrow
Nelz.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi jannat.......🤗  Rosh nd kuki have already filled u up wiv da news....
kavyasam thumbnail
lekin  why  are  they h*ll bent  upon  that 'sun rahi hoon sudh budh khoke '''   ektara  song ?   the  tere  ishq  ne  mohe rang dala   tune  on arohi  in the last scene wld have been perfect.
Nelz.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: kavyasam

lekin  why  are  they h*ll bent  upon  that 'sun rahi hoon sudh budh khoke '''   ektara  song ?   the  tere  ishq  ne  mohe rang dala   tune  on arohi  in the last scene wld have been perfect.

yh totally agree wiv u on dat 1........da song did not suit da situation.....tere ishq ne wuld have been much better.......we rlly need 2 request sum new songs 2 play in KMH..........
love_kuki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: roshaniD

Aaj ke epi mein beginning and end toh la jawaab tha.. Arjun ithna jalaoge toh bechari Arohi toh rakh ho jayegi....

i like Jay, Archana is pretty na... jay ke phone pic mein toh ithni achchi nahi thi.... i hope she too likes Jay and not stupid Dhondhz.... AKA stale Danish pastry🤣🤣 

Rosh, itna jalana to banta hai na!! usne bhi to arjun ko kitna jalaya hai.. pehle chiku ki wajah se and phir dhondu ki wajah se.. but this is all comic!! I really wanted to see serious jalna.. and wanted to see arohi cry a little jaise usne arjun ko rulaya hai from start to abhi tak!! haye.. i have become so beraham!! par arjun ke liye kuch bhi!!😉

hmm.. Rosh!! I don't think that would happen.. at the end I think Jay himself would give Archana's hand to dhondu!! and I think arjun would help him make this decision.. which would totally justify Arjuhi situation!! Arohi would realize that she wouldn't have been happy at all if she would have married chiku.. which might help their love blossom further!!
roshaniD thumbnail
Originally posted by: love_kuki

Rosh, itna jalana to banta hai na!! usne bhi to arjun ko kitna jalaya hai.. pehle chiku ki wajah se and phir dhondu ki wajah se.. but this is all comic!! I really wanted to see serious jalna.. and wanted to see arohi cry a little jaise usne arjun ko rulaya hai from start to abhi tak!! haye.. i have become so beraham!! par arjun ke liye kuch bhi!!😉

hmm.. Rosh!! I don't think that would happen.. at the end I think Jay himself would give Archana's hand to dhondu!! and I think arjun would help him make this decision.. which would totally justify Arjuhi situation!! Arohi would realize that she wouldn't have been happy at all if she would have married chiku.. which might help their love blossom further!!

haan kuki... jeh jhalana toh a bit comic hai, me too wanted some serious jalna.... tu bilkul beraham nahi hai.. even i want to see Arohi cry a little, she almost did yesterday after the fake phone call to LKL...

i know that might happen in the end of this track... but ka karooo i prefer jay to stupid Dhondz....
Nelz.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: roshaniD

haan kuki... jeh jhalana toh a bit comic hai, me too wanted some serious jalna.... tu bilkul beraham nahi hai.. even i want to see Arohi cry a little, she almost did yesterday after the fake phone call to LKL...

i know that might happen in the end of this track... but ka karooo i prefer jay to stupid Dhondz....

ha Rosh i agree wiv u on dis 1 even i prefer jay over dhondz...........Arjun gave him a perfect name CARTOON it deffo suits him.........
I have been wantin 2 c Arohi cry 4 ages 2 now.......so Kuki ur deffo not  berahem..........