India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Vaishali's Baby (Page 2)

aveksha Senior Member
aveksha
aveksha

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
I had thought about the same. I agree with you too.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

preetmds

preetmds Groupbie
preetmds
preetmds

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by peaches4u

Originally posted by prasad1991

but i wonder y shud satish take somebody else's child ..... i mean afterall that child is dharmesh's ..... after growing up he can become ehsaan faramosh towards satish ..... afterall dharmesh's blood will be like dharmesh only na ...... i dont want satish to suffer more in life

& y the hell shud bhavna make somebody else's child as her waaris ...... kick out that bloody baanjh varsha & let satish marry someboby else

or atleast let satish find a surrogate contract mother for giving birth to his child & then hand it to varsha

y shud bhavna & satish suffer for varsha's mistake

& let it be vaishu's child ..... satish's child  ..... or sasha's child ...... how a woman like varsha will raise a child is another big question !!!!

So what if  Vaishu gives her child to Varsha?  A child is a child and a gift from God.  I would love if the story goes this way.....

Why do people thinks conservatively?  I don't undersant this society that we live in...... just because you can have your "own" child doesn't make you any less loving or capable of raising someone else's child.

Thanks for your response peaches4u.. I was dissapointed to read the response by prasad1991. Especially the terms used such as baanjh. Their are millions of adopted children in this world and they are loved as much, if not more, than if their parents had given birth to them.  My original post was just in reference to the storyline. Everyone has a right to voice their opinion but I am afraid prassad1991's opinion reflects a part of our culture that needs to change.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

giguserbindi2010

bindi2010 Groupbie
bindi2010
bindi2010

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged

but i wonder y shud satish take somebody else's child ..... i mean afterall that child is dharmesh's ..... after growing up he can become ehsaan faramosh towards satish ..... afterall dharmesh's blood will be like dharmesh only na ...... i dont want satish to suffer more in life

& y the hell shud bhavna make somebody else's child as her waaris ...... kick out that bloody baanjh varsha & let satish marry someboby else

or atleast let satish find a surrogate contract mother for giving birth to his child & then hand it to varsha

& let it be vaishu's child ..... satish's child  ..... or sasha's child ...... how a woman like varsha will raise a child is another big question !!!!

I'm SHOCKED  at your thoughts about a Woman n your language....is it bcos Varsha cannot hv a baby in her Womb a Woman's biggest crime/disqualification??
Why cannot a child be adopted n accepted in a family??Times hv changed...for good Women have More Meaningful identity that just to be able to bear a MALE heir for her Sasural

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

giguserCHIPPEDCUP

prasad1991 Goldie

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ayesha_angel

preetmds Groupbie
preetmds
preetmds

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged

u people are not getting me !!!

nowadays people dont care about their own parents ...... children on growing up send their own parents to old age homes & dont care about them

so wat guarantee that a stranger child will take care of the parents who have adopted him

& this is not anything exaggerated .... but people do go own their parents sometime
so if satish raises that baby like a loving father ...... but in future if that child perfectly goes on dharmesh then

& wat was wrong in watever i said about varsha ..... if it was her natural inability then mu full sympathies wud have been with her ..... if her baby was gone in some accident , then also she deserved everyone's symapthy
but she has purposely done this !!!
just to take revenge from bhavana she aborted her child without telling her husband

is a woman like this ??? ...... she was never a good wife nor a good mother

if in a marriage .... if the wife loses her ability to conceive a child due to some calamity , then it is husband's full duty to support her & take care ,,, bcoz that are the marriage vows

but if varsha didnt care about her marriage vows ,, y shud satish care

& more important is that y shud bhavana suffer ???? ...... doesnt she have any right on her son ..... she gave him birth , raised him & educated him .... now she just wants her own grandchild in her lap ...... then is she wrong !!!!

& bhavana was ready to take complete care of the child ...... once child was born she wasnt going to come in varsha's career in any way .....

varsha ran out of the house before wedding to stay with friends .... aborted without telling satish .... fought with her saas for her ego
so she is neither a good daughter , nor a good wife , nor a good bahu
& definitely not a good mother

let her leave her life on her own now & concentrate on her career , she was never fit to take any responsibilities , so let any child be given to varsha , she will spoil that child's life also

I do understand what you are trying to convey. However, there is no guarantee that an adopted child will not be true to his/her adoptive parents. As you mentioned yourself, older parents are not looked after properly by children to whom they gave birth. So, I think I don't agree with you that natural born children are better than adopted children. 

However I do understand your issues with Varsha character. She has obviously made many mistakes and will probably continue to make them. But she is blessed in this drama with a husband who loves her with all her faults. When miya biwi razzi.... if Satish and Varsha have come together after her misguided abortion.. than Bhavna has no place to demand that Satish leave Varsha as she is a "bhanj" and marry another woman who can produce a naturally born heir. Even if Satish and Varsha were to adopt.. that child would still be their & Bhavna's heir. I think Bhavna was inappropriate to push Varsha to have a child before she felt ready to take on this responsibility. I think both Bhavna and Varsha have very strong personalities and tend to be quite aggressive when they do not get their way. They are both lucky to have calm men as their husbands. I do agree with you that Varsha's actions were unforgivable and yet her husband forgives her. Trust me.. Varsha is paying for her mistake and will pay for the rest of her life. Adopting a child will never free her of the guilt she feels. 

I do understand your feelings... but people change, situations change... and we are talking about fictional characters and yet we all know many people in real life who are quite similar. Mistakes happen and life goes on...

Edited by preetmds - 09 March 2011 at 8:24am

CHIPPEDCUP

LoLo IF-Dazzler
LoLo
LoLo

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
I totally agree.  That makes perfect sense, but will also set up some future drama.  Now I know why Ekta's serials go on and on forever. LOL
bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=prasad1991]but i wonder y shud satish take somebody else's child ..... i mean afterall that child is dharmesh's ..... after growing up he can become ehsaan faramosh towards satish ..... afterall dharmesh's blood will be like dharmesh only na ...... i dont want satish to suffer more in life

Prasad, not necasrily. The child won't act like Dharmesh if he is raised in a house with no Dharmesh. If Vaishu is his mom, and he is raised at Satish's he won't act like Dharmesh

Go to top