Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

|| Salman's Angels ||Phir Milenge Chalte Chalte || (Page 48)

waniya_fatima IF-Sizzlerz
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
divi,

thank u so much posting them here i didnt know the girl was shakti coz seen small icons na muahhhhhhhhhhhhh

and @tazi and divi,

actually general ppl r not like this tazi these political ppl and media ppl r just working for their own benefits they dont speak general ppl's POV...

when it comes to indo pak match i know there would be some indians who hate pakistan to the core of their hearts just like here we have some group... so just chill we general ppl dont believe in all these things.

yes Afridi spoke his heart he represented masses at that level.. and gained so much respect... he is a gentleman who showed such kinda character in ground....

love him from the core of my heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjaani_DastaanMeraCheekuVirat

MeraCheekuVirat IF-Rockerz
MeraCheekuVirat
MeraCheekuVirat

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
nah i didnt c dat! tellin bout negative! but saw d interview in wich he told dat! y r v both countries fightin for no reason! its time 2 b frndly! :-))))

but for me my MEN IN BLUE rocks! v WON aftr 28yrs! BLEEDIN BLUE!!!!
OMG me n aru wer goin mad on virat! frm d day v won me n aru r lukin at virat's pic! video! v both hv gone crzy! lol!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjaani_Dastaan

MeraCheekuVirat IF-Rockerz
MeraCheekuVirat
MeraCheekuVirat

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by waniya_fatima

divi,

thank u so much posting them here i didnt know the girl was shakti coz seen small icons na muahhhhhhhhhhhhh

and @tazi and divi,

actually general ppl r not like this tazi these political ppl and media ppl r just working for their own benefits they dont speak general ppl's POV...

when it comes to indo pak match i know there would be some indians who hate pakistan to the core of their hearts just like here we have some group... so just chill we general ppl dont believe in all these things.

yes Afridi spoke his heart he represented masses at that level.. and gained so much respect... he is a gentleman who showed such kinda character in ground....

love him from the core of my heart
welcum di! for salmanians! Embarrassed
i lyk afridi frm ur team! :-)!! he is truely a gr8 guy!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjaani_Dastaanwaniya_fatima

Anjaani_Dastaan IF-Dazzler
Anjaani_Dastaan
Anjaani_Dastaan

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
i know politics is so dirty >=( 

but i agree im glad that the mass public isnt this close minded. I think in a sense american desis have an advantage because indians,bangladeshis, pakistanis, sri lankans and afghans grow up together and we dont have this werid segregation i remember when i told my cousins in india that my best friend was pakistani when i was little they stared at me lik i was crazy. but in the end thats the right way to go 

we all have the same culture more people need to be like Afridi and tendulkar =) my two favorite cricket men 

and Nadz i havent watched the final match yet ive been so busy but my friend recorded it for me i heard sri lanka was amazing as well 

sorry if i m ranting its just these past few days ive been seeing alot of hate everywhere due to the games LOL 

waniya_fatima

waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
divi,

its because u never heard political ppl interviews and all but forget about these media ppl who create such fake news and hypes ...

divi bacha you have heard just Afridi u would gain same respect for every pakistan am sure Smile

i guess now ppl r wise enough to gauge everything on thie own.
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Taz-A.Crazy.Fan

i know politics is so dirty >=( 

but i agree im glad that the mass public isnt this close minded. I think in a sense american desis have an advantage because indians,bangladeshis, pakistanis, sri lankans and afghans grow up together and we dont have this werid segregation i remember when i told my cousins in india that my best friend was pakistani when i was little they stared at me lik i was crazy. but in the end thats the right way to go 

we all have the same culture more people need to be like Afridi and tendulkar =) my two favorite cricket men 

and Nadz i havent watched the final match yet ive been so busy but my friend recorded it for me i heard sri lanka was amazing as well 

sorry if i m ranting its just these past few days ive been seeing alot of hate everywhere due to the games LOL 

not at all tazi like i said before general ppl arent having such biased views.... and am completely loving ur positive views..... especially the way u have uploded borh men in ur siggyClapClap hatts off to u bachaBig smile

dont care about these ppl who cant just think with their own brains they make their views on other ppl's perceptions...

Anjaani_Dastaan

Anjaani_Dastaan IF-Dazzler
Anjaani_Dastaan
Anjaani_Dastaan

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
=) i just see no point in being mean about it i mean i wouldnt want anyon to rub it in my face if india lost. so treat people the way  u want to be treated =) 

waniya_fatima

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
peecaboo  Hug

Go to top