Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
waniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii 🤗 🤗 hw u?!?!?
sorry yar i couldnt listen to ur iqbal story... plsssssssss tell me from da begining....

dont miss out on anythin cz i need to know da exact story 🥳
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

waniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii 🤗 🤗 hw u?!?!?

sorry yar i couldnt listen to ur iqbal story... plsssssssss tell me from da begining....

dont miss out on anythin cz i need to know da exact story 🥳

😆 i am good buddy bee....

teheheheh no prob me here na will tell u whole dastaan agian...

acha ji actually Iqbal is having his official fan club at fb which is being organised by some girls. and they organised a caption contest. by chance i visited that page on that particular day and wrote a rofling caption ( it was actually govinda's song) sharmana choor daal i love u bool daal wala... i didnt know i would win that 😲 yeah i got suprised and u know one day i visited agian and found my name there in winners and they asked to submited few uqestions along with my contact no😃

i did the same and then on 10th feb they called me and i talked with iqbal😳 hayeeeee that was a dreamy moment for me yara i loved his voice so much... but i didnt say this to him.. ( wohi under ki aurat nay roka 😆)

i asked these questions.

1. if u would visit pakistan one day which city u would like to visit and why?
  2. if u would get an opportunity to work in pakistani serial would u avail that chance and have u seen any paki show till date?
  3. and then a special msg for me and across border fans...😃

yeh thi meri kahaniiiii😃

BIackSwan thumbnail
awwwww dats toooooooooooo cute....😍 
so wat were his answers?!?!? u must be over da moon na?!?!

did he send u a special message?!?!? wat was it?!?!?! tell  meeeeeee

i didnt know abt iqbal dat much until sangini happend.. 
waniya_fatima thumbnail
yeah Nadzi that was a diff experince for me altogether jana...

and he is damn sweet yara.

his ans were..

yes i would love to visit pakistan some day and he wanna see a famous mosque here and he said i would visit ur city as well 😳

then his ans to 2nd question was yes ofcourse... u know fatima i am huge fan of pakistani serials and i wa sin love with one character ( he told me one classic drama character)

and then he did give me superbbbbbbbbbb msg he said. Allah knows very well what is in our hearts and he would judge us by our hearts not by our faces so i believe we as a human beings love each other so much. i continued with his msg by saying yes ur right we have nothing to do with this political issues we love you all just like u all do...
BIackSwan thumbnail
he sounds really sweet and im sooooooo happy for uuuuuuuuu🤗 i can truly understand hw happy u would'v been... its soooooo awesome to talk to somebody u ador & love 😍 

i met some of my idols and i can relate to ur happiness
waniya_fatima thumbnail

Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

he sounds really sweet and im sooooooo happy for uuuuuuuuu🤗 i can truly understand hw happy u would'v been... its soooooo awesome to talk to somebody u ador & love 😍 

i met some of my idols and i can relate to ur happiness

yeah Nadzi 😳 u know my heart beat was uncontrollable at that moment..

acha acha whom u met and tell me ur story... btw other day u said sangakara gave u 2 tickets for srilankan match... do u know him?
BIackSwan thumbnail
hahaaa poor u... u must'v got palpitations na?!?!?!

nah it was mahela who gave da tickets.. i met sangakkara at my cousin's wedding for da first time. dat was few years back and he was pretty sweet and for my bad luck i didnt like him back then😆 so i just said hi and bye 🤣 now i regret it cz i really like him... my cousins used to shout at me for not likin him and now he's soooooo happy dat i praise sanga 🤣 my cousin's a mad hat.. he & sanga went to da same school

then i'v met sanath, he ws soooooooo sweet and then dere was lasith malinga, mathews... got a chance to meet dhoni but i missed yar...
ArushiBS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Heyyyy guys <3 I am officially freeeeee from exams 😎
BIackSwan thumbnail
hiya arushi... congo on ur freedom dear...
let's party hard...
ArushiBS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
🥳🥳 Wani Di kaha gayee ? Acha isnt Ekta n all goin to come here ?