Sasural Genda Phool

Mazak ki bhi hadd hoti hai.... (Page 4)

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crysind

True....All these are some scenes for people who watch SGP just for fun... But just that single sequence gave us such a meaningful thought in our life... This is what I value about SGP.... 

@Red... I will say the aim of SGP CV is to make all of us realize what we missed in our life... If everybody is together in a family what all are the benefits we can have if there is love in between all of them.... How elders tackle such situations.... each bits of SGP gives me such lessons which I can relate to us... our family...our life....

Indeed....i miss my grand parents so much... every word they spoke had wisdom in it... ! We mite think n fret over today.. they taught us to save for tomorrow... taught us to love n forgive... !! SGP really brings in all these beautiful nuances altogether..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crysind

ice.maiden Goldie
ice.maiden
ice.maiden

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by ice.maiden

Wonderful post, couldn't agree more.. I have learnt this the hard wayUnhappy

One character that I have failed to understand in SGP is Disha.
On one hand she is shown as a mature person, who is concerned about the family, but today when she asked Inder what  happened, she seemed more curious than concerned..

Well i agree i found the facial expression of Disha a bit weird today while everyone was asking Inder wat was wrong......

n aww dear ....Hug i hope things are better now for u..

Yes, things got resolved later, thanks Smile It sounds funny and silly now, but something like this had lead to a fight with my cousin sis, something related to results and marks, a very touchy topic those days.
We did not talk for days together.It was difficult because she was and still is my best friend. And who helped us resolve it finally? My granny Hug

But, what I learnt was to never crack a joke/play a prank, before making sure that there is no damage done.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evacrysind

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ice.maiden

Yes, things got resolved later, thanks Smile It sounds funny and silly now, but something like this had lead to a fight with my cousin sis, something related to results and marks, a very touchy topic those days.
We did not talk for days together.It was difficult because she was and still is my best friend. And who helped us resolve it finally? My granny Hug

But, what I learnt was to never crack a joke/play a prank, before making sure that there is no damage done.

@bold--Totally agree Smile.... one should always test the waters before launching the boat Embarrassed

glad to know that ur grannie helped to sort the things out Smile ...thats why they say... elders are the tree of which we are the branches... life without elders is unimaginable

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ice.maidencrysind

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index