Frequent Posters

princess.5 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: Angad'z Lover

hey priya diiiiii..thanks for helping me😳

lub ya re,

Pri-Pri aka Priya😳

and priya for your kind information please dont post anymore!!! Everyone this girl is a lier!! she lies to people...and im serious...and she likes to fight alot... like she fights with me like every other week..so watch out people.."WARNING" she is a lier and stay away from her!!!

DesiChocolate thumbnail

Originally posted by: kanwal92

and priya for your kind information please dont post anymore!!! Everyone this girl is a lier!! she lies to people...and im serious...and she likes to fight alot... like she fights with me like every other week..so watch out people.."WARNING" she is a lier and stay away from her!!!

di just ignore her...shes da lier...she has no life..so she lies about evveryone else..its okay..ttyl di..

and for ur kind info hira i was just saying thanks u dont need 2 have a cow!

tina22 thumbnail

u have no riteee too sayyyyyy datttt abtt priyyaazz sheezz a nice gurrrrlllll dontt sayyy baddd stuff abtt herrr orr ill have to telll lolz

im seriouss . . . . 😡
cheeky_angel thumbnail

Hey
do u want anything written on it or no? and sure i will make u... how many u want? u want them in one sig or like 3 different sigs? just tell me and i will make it for u...and if u want the written on it wht u want written on it? and if u want anything written do u want it in glitter or no?

Aww thanks!! yes plz, all in one sig n can u plz write "A-J-A's #1 Fan" and my name "cheeky_angel"  somewhere at the bottom corner.. n yeah can u plz make the sig glittery???

Thanks alot

luv Carina

princess.5 thumbnail

ok people i wont say it again im sorry..

ok cheeky_angel i will do it... if u want anything else i will make it... and anyone else have anything else please feel free to post and i will make it for u people...i have no problem😊... but wht kind of sig glittery u want? and wht color u want? and wht kind? and whose u want it on? and do u want ur name written on it on the bottom corner or no? or u want "A-J-A's #1 Fan on the bottom corner? please tell me then i will

Edited by kanwal92 - 18 years ago
princess.5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: seeragurl07

Here can i make me with these pics- don't write anything on it.

So r u sure u dont want anything written on it?

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Hi Kanwal,

Can you make me a siggy of Amit Tandon and Neha Bamb??
princess.5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jenny1000

Hi Kanwal,

Can you make me a siggy of Amit Tandon and Neha Bamb??

yea sure...but u want anything written on it or no? if u do plzzz tell me wht u want written

HayeSiyaapa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey can u nake me a siggy of iqbal khan(angad) n can u write ~***~Angad 4 Puja~***~ on it... i dont mind wat pics u use
DesiChocolate thumbnail

ok people i wont say it again im sorry..

ok cheeky_angel i will do it... if u want anything else i will make it... and anyone else have anything else please feel free to post and i will make it for u people...i have no problem😊... but wht kind of sig glittery u want? and wht color u want? and wht kind? and whose u want it on? and do u want ur name written on it on the bottom corner or no? or u want "A-J-A's #1 Fan on the bottom corner? please tell me then i will

cheeky_angel

Posted: 30 December 2005 at 9:58am | IP Logged

kanwal92 wrote:

cheeky_angel wrote:
can i request plz??

can u plz make me a real nice sig of Abhishek Bachan, John Abraham and Arjun Rampal???

Thanks a bunch

luv ya x

Hey
do u want anything written on it or no? and sure i will make u... how many u want? u want them in one sig or like 3 different sigs? just tell me and i will make it for u...and if u want the written on it wht u want written on it? and if u want anything written do u want it in glitter or no?

Aww thanks!! yes plz, all in one sig n can u plz write "A-J-A's #1 Fan" and my name "cheeky_angel"  somewhere at the bottom corner.. n yeah can u plz make the sig glittery???

Thanks alot

luv Carina