India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Ram and Gauri getting married

Tamika11 Groupbie
Tamika11
Tamika11

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Hey did anyone else read that Telly Buzz article? It states Abhay is PC and that the climax with Rudra finding out about him will happen on the same day as RAM AND GAURI'S WEDDING.

I mean WHAT THE HELL are the writers thinking. That would mean that Gauri agreed to the marriage which i had a feeling she would do. Do u guys think this true? Because i would be totally done with this show.

I had a feeling Gauri would agree because they keep making too much reference to her as the daughter in law. I am so mad right now after reading the articles. They r spoiling wat use to be a fun, romantic show. I mean is taht job so important to gauri she would agree to a 2nd marriage? Or did she fall for Ram

Guys plz let me know if anyone else has heard anything about this.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sananthsarahjcKhaira09OrientalDancerDarine1980SilverBell

OrientalDancer IF-Rockerz
OrientalDancer
OrientalDancer

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
The CVs lost their minds. If G really accepts the proposal of Mr Perfect Bore  , then i wi loose all the respect, that i had for her.DeadDeadDead 
If the news of the weddibg is true, then i will definatly leave the show.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sananthSab_1311monaghosh

rev4eva IF-Dazzler
rev4eva
rev4eva

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
I just read the article and I just went W*HCensored

Ram & Gowri's wedding !!! OMG. how can G agree for such a thing?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshOrientalDancer

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
i read that too...but i have already left the show....way too stupid and out of line..even sick....i mean wt Censored ??

now and then i look at the forum to see if Sangini had changed again...once it was such a good show.  or at least had potential..... sometimes i think the writers want to make it so bad that everyone leaves it and then they can close it.    too bad...gauri and rudra were such a cute sweet couple...i loved it then.... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancer

Thamesriver IF-Dazzler
Thamesriver
Thamesriver

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Well I had stopped watching the show thanks to Mr.Perfect and his equally perfect family. But Ram and Gauri wedding where did that come from? This is sick. If gauri agrees to marry Ram just because she has problems in her marriage then I will loose all the respect that I had for her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancer

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
No Way. I will leave this show. if that happens. ram and gauri getting married. No Way!
Nafisar Groupbie
Nafisar
Nafisar

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Didn't the lady preist can I say so, told  Rajrani and Pihu's mum that no one can separate Rudr and Gauri and they have a janam janam ka rishta, and that they are only meant to be together that is why Abhay was sent for PihuConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused
So she cannot enter a pavitr rishta with any other man for any reason, it will be like an insult to the gods, as it has been said that  their relationship is sacred and are meant to be with each other only,
if it is not like that and they do marry off Ram and Gauri then I cannot express my disgust for this serial and at the moment it is my favourite well because of Iqbal.

monaghoshOrientalDancer

Thamesriver IF-Dazzler
Thamesriver
Thamesriver

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisar

Didn't the lady preist can I say so, told  Rajrani and Pihu's mum that no one can separate Rudr and Gauri and they have a janam janam ka rishta, and that they are only meant to be together that is why Abhay was sent for PihuConfused
So she cannot enter a pavitr rishta with any other man for any reason, it will be like an insult to the gods, as it has been said that  their relationship is sacred and are meant to be with each other only,
if it is not like that and they do marry off Ram and Gauri then I cannot express my disgust for this serial and at the moment it is my favourite well because of Iqbal.

The Cvs are suffering from a memory loss. They can remmber things only of the past week and not before that and that is how they write the upcoming story.

monaghoshOrientalDancer

Go to top