Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Vivian talks about his lady love (Page 4)

Charu21 IF-Sizzlerz
Charu21
Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
@ Tanu -- OMG!!! Embarrassed how thoughtful of u!!! thats such a brilliant idea.. I sooooooo wanna wish them.. awesome!!! *hugs* to u for this..... Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BilliCat.

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
well...all the best to him and vahbiz....

and is the reporter out off mind....vivian is just 22 years old...just because he is in a relationship....asking questions of marriage...its still have time.....long long time....noone wants to get marry on an early stage when the career peak has just started....i don't think even vahbiz have plans for marriage now.....

its just the start  of a relationship and the reporter ask him abt marriage plans....thats funny....

well that is his personal life.....

my main concern is abhay-piya and sid-panchi....nothing else matters me....

Edited by Mages - 08 March 2011 at 9:56am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-chahat4u

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Cool Interview!
luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Charu21-CandyFloss-

NepaliStrawbery IF-Stunnerz
NepaliStrawbery
NepaliStrawbery

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvarti

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

can anything get any cuter than this 

vivz calling vavz his angel

his valentine for ever

it was sooooooooooooo cute

and i really love panchis persona offscreen

vahbiz is really very funloving and genuine

i just saw their cricket segment in u me and tv 

and vivbiz roxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx offscreen

oh god 

the answeres were so bang on

i cant get over this intvw 

before i take break from IF for a while, i am gonna conclude something. more than any members u bug me.  ur post have lead me escalate to conclude this. u are one of the member who's post  i have been reading and regularly post for a while. i am gonna say this publicly bec people deserve to know what u are. dude seriously, u r the biggest hypocrite i ever met in this forum.  ur above post has not offended me, but other have. u r free to discuss ur happniess, i respect u that. one thing i find offensive is that, u claim u be a preacher, but ur not. u r volatile in everything. u find it  amusing to make enjoyment if members in the forum are arguing.when some one has a post that they hate panchi, u go closing it and say there too offensive. how about when u opened this topic hun don't u think it might hurt some fans who feel hurt, and it's good u r happy. but there was already a forum, why were u trying to create another one. u love to start a fight nanHH!!! make this ugly forum. what the use of this forum http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1631585. creating this post. i swear i have never been pissed at a forum member as u. u bash other people ,and close their forum when u find it offensive. and when somebody closes ur forum u get mad. W*F is wrong with u. do u have some sense???? u disgust me to the core. i get u have the right to express ur happiness publicly of seeing vivi and vabhiz together, but u do it a way that contradict urself, and that offends some members. u find it amusing when people fight.  i have proof it. ithttp://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1613323&TPN=16. it's evident u were clearly poking fun of vivian u claim u love so much, and  enjoying when people where arguing..unlike u if  i post something offensive, i manage to apologize and make it up for members. but i have not seen u do that. i have seen u only take enjoyment on member fighting. u r the worst forum member i ever met. seriously dude this why dislike u. u need to change ur behavior. i am not trying to judge, but i am just saying u need to stay in ur limits. i know i have said that u should be free to discuss ur opinion. and i advocate that. but in doing so u should not contradict ur self, and need to choose what u want to say. 

i guess u don;t have the courage to answer to me. i pity u really i do. u don't have anything to say

Edited by syria2014 - 08 March 2011 at 11:47am

chahat4u

Mavi18 Senior Member
Mavi18
Mavi18

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
thx 4 sharing!!!!!!!!!

Charu21

AishMinoz IF-Sizzlerz
AishMinoz
AishMinoz

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
wow ..so cutee..vivian n vahviz all d best guys....so cuteee jodi..

n thanxx 4 sharing...

Charu21

-CandyFloss- IF-Stunnerz
-CandyFloss-
-CandyFloss-

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
awww how cute are they!! wish them the best of luck!!

Charu21

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index