Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Sab Kuch Ulta On Indian Serials :-( (Page 2)

Binge IF-Rockerz
Binge
Binge

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Zee, dont you think even if the miscarriage happens,there will be more of sobbing and rona-dhona. Atleast they are happy and at each others' wits end. The baby will again somewhow be the reason behind no intimacy for months to come cuz with Geet, its like she has lost her life. Smile Maan wont force himself on her.Infact, with so much involvement in decorating the room and deciding the names, gender discussions, I guess it will take time for him to heal soon, too. Without Geet in her bubbly-self, he'll get inside the shell, too. Ouch

Or it could happen the other way, say JWM style, where Maan tries to bring Geet out of her depression.Thumbs Up

CVs have put us on a situation where all the viewers who wanted the baby to see the world are changing their stances and so fed up with the non-existent bump and only incessant verbal mention that the same viewers are now begging them to end this pregnancy. Very smart of them!Evil Smile

The baby has somehow put a hold on the Maneet track, but hopefully, the same baby should be responsible for making the saintly Dev into evil one. Thumbs Up

Edited by shreya- - 08 March 2011 at 6:52am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-sindu_gurtiserialwatcher16

smrite IF-Dazzler
smrite
smrite

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Well cvz r not moving maangeets married life further n stuck there with extraordinary baby track with ilogical tracks n some people are even saying maangeet marriage is mistake.its cvs mistake they are unable to make story interesting where after marriage their bonding n dealing with diff situations can b shown.if mc happens then dev shld b reaponsible.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serialwatcher16

Kawaljeet1 Senior Member
Kawaljeet1
Kawaljeet1

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
ya but its the nok jhok only which will after some time only change into passionate scenes so wait and watch and till that enjoy their baby like fight
PGirn Senior Member
PGirn
PGirn

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
agree with u...i hope CVs are doin something abt all our suggestions and comment..

we look up to geet and maan as acouple..their love story is admirable..

but maturity need to be shown...

make use of their onscreen HOT chemistry and i dont agree with MC but then again CVs are playing with the pregnancy...pregnant n no bump? weird hai na?
its not a good msg to the viewers!

keep finger crossed...its slowly getting there...its back on track...so just have to wait n watch...
SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged

MSK was injured during the accident even thought he has seatbelt, which Geet has too, but nothing happened to her, not even for the child, not a single kharosh, what nonsense is that?.......

Beside this, Didn't the doctor said to him that stress is not good for her, during the accident she was highly on stress as well, to yeh kya hai?.......

Waise, if u remember when Geet went last to doctor, she said to her to come again after one week, Is it a hint for anything?.......

Asmi13

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

i fully agree wid u i think they are proving it right that love dies after marriage LOL
and me too in for mc but it won't happen geet gonna deliver baby widout bump dekh lena LOL
maan shud tell her areee dev ke baby ka kya karegi wo dev jaisa teen teen shaadi karne ki sochega to hum kya karenge, i will give u mine look at me i am so patnivrata and even after marrying u so much in controlWink so let mc happen geet!!

Asmi13

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

zee ....... we really don't know what's going on in the cv's mind why they are not showing romance ....... if U ask me the reason they only know .........

without a gud reason Y will thy spoil the show ......

I still have hope on cv's ....... I am actually enjoying the episodes since thursday  ..........

let the doctor clear the baby issue this week hopefully my guess ......

coz last appointment they said that geet's condition is normal & fine .... & asked geet to visit again after 1 week ....... so hopefully she will clear geet ..........

once the doctor clears geet's preg* issue ...... i think we will get some romance ...... 

and they also said that yoga classes ... so may b we can get some romance coz of yoga classess also ....... so me just hoping for the best ....
SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
@Shreya: We can see Maan supporting Geet during the miscarriage, I think it can be a good track if the CVs handle it well.......

Go to top