Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Suhana's Corner: Happy Women's day to all!

.Tanya. Coolbie
.Tanya.
.Tanya.

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged

Suhana's Corner: Happy Women's day to all!

STARONE.IN

Hi everyone, hope you are all in the pinkest of health and here's wishing all you wonderful women a very happy Woman's Day!

STARONE.IN

I am glad there is a day to celebrate womanhood as I am very proud of being a woman. I also feel all women are special. We should appreciate everything women do. I still have to learn the essence of being a true woman like my Badi Maa. She is my ideal woman and I have so much to learn from her. She is the epitome of grace and dignity. I admire her and aspire to be like her. She has faced so many trials and tribulations in life but never gave up. The strength and courage is what being a woman is all about. As a mother, she instilled beliefs and values in all her children -even me! In her own way, she taught me the importance of love and family. Her entire existence is dedicated to the wellbeing of her loved ones and in fulfilling her family's needs. It is so commendable.

If I think about the women who made a difference to my life, then I would start with my mom, who I love the most. I miss her every day. My sister Sanjana is wonderful, though she is younger to me, at times I feel she is more responsible than me. After my marriage, she has taken great care of dad. I think Rano bhabhi and Disha bhabhi are ideal wives as they offer support and companionship to their husbands through thick and thin. Women are unsung heroes who should get their due. These exact thoughts and the different facets of a woman are depicted in STAR Plus' Anthem song Tu Hi Tu which I really loved watching.

Actually, Tu Hi Meri Star is brilliant initiative by STAR Plus to celebrate womanhood. You can write about all the women who have made a difference to your life as a mother, sister, teacher, friend, or a colleague on their website http://starplus.startv.in/tu_hi_meri_star/showhome.aspx?sid=106. Write a dedication to all women who made you who we you are today.

Though, I am still very young and a girl more than a woman, I love the fun we women have be it gossiping, cooking, or taking care of our homes. If you just look at all the work housewives do, I am sure all the guys would faint. Cooking, cleaning, dusting, looking after kids, washing clothes, and endless other jobs I can't even imagine. Women are mothers, sisters, wives and they touch everyone's lives in various avatars. I would celebrate Women's Day by congratulating all the women for playing such multiple roles with so much ease and grace and tell them to pamper themselves today and every day. I for one would like to indulge in some retail therapy J… Ishaan are you listening?

One resolution, I would like to make on this Women's Day is to love and appreciate all the women in my life. I think housewives are undermined by many people including working women, but I feel they work harder than office going folks and are truly the unsung heroes.

Also, coming back to my dilemma over Dad's marriage, after a lot of soul searching and pondering over the matter, I have come to a decision. I have realised that Dad needs a companion in life and a new beginning too. I have made up my mind and will try and convince him to get married soon. Wish me luck!

Meanwhile, don't forget to post your dedications to that special woman, the STAR in your life. And as always continue to write to me at suhana@starplus.in as I enjoy nothing more than hearing from you.

Suhana's fans

Ashutosh Singh : hi suhana, i think u have taken right decision 2 make ur dad agree 4 remarriage, coz u r already well settled with Ishaan. Sanjana's and Deepak's love story is also going 2 start soon on SGP (as i have heard) so ur dad will b alone & he really needs a companion! On the other hand i really loved ur performance on Global Indian Awards, where u performed with Ranvir Singh. U were the prettiest lady in the whole event (looking even better than Kareena Kapoor). I also liked ur honesty when u said that the costume u were wearing belongs 2 Balaji & u r going to perform in that dress. I don't know the reason why Star Plus has started showing the edited version of SGP in the weekly repeat at 8:30 am on Saturday while they show full episodes of other shows like Pratigya. I would like to request Star Plus to kindly telecast full episodes of SGP in weekly repeat, so that we would b able to catch up the full episode we may miss in the week..

Suhana : Thanks for your suggestions. I will keep that thought in mind. Thanks for appreciating my performance at the Global Indian Awards. As for weekly repeat, I pass your request to STAR Plus personnel.

Pushpa Sriram: Hi Suhana, I love your show and never like to miss even a bit of every episode! I hope you will continue to be your bubbly chirpy self always in the show! and continue to do good things for your family and people around you! One suggestion - why dont you think of getting Radha bua married to your father! she is really nice and deserves some happiness! I would love to hear from you! Pushpa Sriram

Suhana : Thanks for loving the show and me. Your idea is cool. Will think about it.

Priyanka masand: hi ragini ! i luv ur show 4 its fun part nd at times it gets emotnl bt dis panna scene is really gtng boring nw. nd dere r no romantc scenes of u nd ishaan aftr ur honeymun. i undrstnd d shw is abt odr charctrs also bt at least 1 romantc scene shud b dere.. hope u wl rply. tk cr

Suhana : I am missing the romantic moments too. But there are other interesting things happening in life. So I guess wait for it.

saba fathima: hi suhana i luv u and ishaan sgp is great u guys r absolutely

fantastic i will be out of the world if u reply me luv u u r beautiful

i like ur smile soooooooooooooo much

Suhana : I am so glad you love Ishaan and me. and my smile too. I will keep smiling and you do too

Kaushal ram: Hae Ragini its Kaushal Ram form Auckland thank you so much for your wishes. Omg i cant believe my friend did that for me. Thank you both of you...well she prety much described me and how crazy iam about you. Now back to your show, i just loved the way you were blushing when you were with ishaan or when your sis asked about your honeymoon and you also thinking about your dad and how lonely he is. You guys are totally rocking in the show and its really popular over here as well. Me and my friends, our isnt good at all but still we watch your show and bugg other people to tell us what that meant o what you guys were saying lol ... my mom gets tired of me at times...thus our hindi has improved alot.

Suhana : wishing my fans on their special days is my privilege. Thanks for loving and watching SGP.

Ayesha: Hiiiiiii Suhana, i think you will definitely find a nice match for your father but keep one thing in mind pick a girl who is not greedy as your father is a very rich person and any above age woman wants to marry him remember " shanti dadi wali girls" OMG !! wo tou dolly didi ko out krna cha rahi thi i dont like that .............. n suhana i watch you on saaas bahu aur sazish your outfit which you purchase from Macao was very gud n black suits on you Takecare............. Luv u

Suhana : thanks for your suggestions. Will bear them in mind. And love you too.

DHAIRYA GUPTA: dear suhana, hi suhana,when will this track of your father's marriage will end and the story will fully focus on you and ishaan.

Suhana : the story keeps tracking everyone's lives. So keep watching SGP for Ishaan and me and all other interesting stories in our show.

Roopali jain: Hiiiii Suhana….your reply definitely elated me….thank you so much…ya whenever I'll come to Bombay would want to interview then. You please make it then. Congratulations you guys completing a year…and its really difficult to make and maintain your position but you guys did it. All your hard work got recognition and hope your team bagged many awards at the SPA. All the best for future to the whole SGP team. You guys rock!!!

Suhana : surely would love to meet you. Thanks for your love and support

Sia shah : Ofcourse yes he shld, n if its with Badi maa it will be superb, as betiyon ka maika kabhi nahi chuteka, n dad ko perfect caring wife milegi, aur dada dadi ko shayad thoda to bhi satisfaction...... What say Suhana?

Suhana : thanks for your suggestions….

Asha / moviebuff1480: hi dear, First things first, hearty congragulations to the entire cast and crew of SGP on successful completion of one year. though i havent seen the show from the beginning, i have loved each and every episode of your show from the day i have started viewing it. keep up the great work and all the best for many more successful years to come. i hope the show remains as light and still emphatic through out.

Suhana : Thanks for loving and watching SGP.

http://starplus.startv.in/news/1436/suhana%E2%80%99s-corner-happy-womens-day-to-all.aspx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crysind

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top