--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tafseer

Originally posted by FLGators

Originally posted by FLGators

Originally posted by _charu_

their munna's stomach won't get spoilt bec. akshara wud have packed fresh food for him LOL how can she disobey ma ? but when MA will come to know she's gonna give a ghoori(stare) to akshara n leave, thats it ROFL BTW why can't akshara say "i cooked fresh food? " instead of "ma maine baasi khana..." and howcome nobody else came in the kitchen n saw her cooking? or did she make 2 mins maggie noodles? 

nyways, hate the glances that choti dulhan and BMA give to each other..watch gayitri's face whenever dino is speaking Shocked dino's slaves Angry

hamesha saath saath chalna zaroori hai? Choti/badi & BM /CD marching together to the kitchen or from the kitchenSleepy

tumhe nahi pata..?? YR mein ek ke saath ek muft muft muft...starting se hi....sab stares bhi pairs mein dete hai......Big smile its very irritating i know....but yehi reet chali rahi aa rahi hai Madam...reflex action hota hai ek ke saath.....LOL
LOL

ROFL haan,  subah subah dhimaag nahi chalta. BOGO ke baare mein socha hi nahi

Munna ki tarah subah subah dryfruits daalkar cornflakes khaaya karo...iron shakti milega n dimag chalega nahi, daudega...LOL LOL
kal ka Bma  n Gayatri scene was funny....jabse batwaara hua hai...Gayatri is feeling awkward so she is leaving n then uske peeche peeche Bma bhi..main bahar dekh leti hoon, sabko bila leti hoon....Ouch kabtak chalega yeh...?? kaam na karne ka bas bahana hai...Gulabo dekhle ya Maharaaji aap dekh lijiye n dono gayab....LOLLOL

maive ke laddoo would be even better I think. BM/G3 look comical, colorful nuns. BM ka koyi role hi nahi,  being the badi akkal hi nahi hai usme.

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
someone tells bma that unki di hui CHHOOOTT ki wajah se unki bachi nandini sabse zyada bigdi hui hai ! naitik akshara toh bas late aaye the but nandini is sitting in her maayka from 2 months but she never ASKED nandini abt her problem Shocked forget finding a solution Dead

Edited by _charu_ - 08 March 2011 at 8:39am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Di

Tafseer IF-Sizzlerz
Tafseer
Tafseer

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged

someone tells bma that unki di hui CHHOOOTT ki wajah se unki bachi nandini sabse zyada bigdi hui hai ! naitik akshara toh bas late aaye the but nandini is sitting in her maayka from 2 months but she never ASKED nandini abt her problem Shocked forget finding a solution Dead

i felt like slapping her when she uttered this phatichar dialogue of hers.... Dead galti hamari hi hai, humne itni chhoot di bacchon ko....Nandu ko di hui chhoot nahi dikhti kya..?? pagal senseless people...Angry Nandu ka natak is still on....kal she was hesitating while inviting Mohit....Shocked aur kabtak time lene ka soch rahi hai woh..???ConfusedConfused
prernacda Goldie
prernacda
prernacda

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged

i felt like slapping her when she uttered this phatichar dialogue of hers.... Dead galti hamari hi hai, humne itni chhoot di bacchon ko....Nandu ko di hui chhoot nahi dikhti kya..?? pagal senseless people...Angry Nandu ka natak is still on....kal she was hesitating while inviting Mohit....Shocked aur kabtak time lene ka soch rahi hai woh..???ConfusedConfused

totally agree... look at your daughter and for crying out loud,
my husband helps me in kitchen all the time, more fun.... we eat cereal, when working full time and do eat leftovers as hate wasting food,
more of the norm than exception, where i do all the cooking prep on the weekend. cook and complete cooking on weekdays.
they are just jealous..... and cannot let go..... choot di thi, what chhoot....
seriously dadaji and badima need to go on some teerath yatra to pray for nandini, so RB and g3 can get out of their shadow and evaluate things with their own mind.
why does dadaji not pay some attention to nandini and get her going....home, will she stay there for the rest of her life....so scary

the only thing that is getting on my nerves now is aksharas roni surat.... she is not at fault and instead of praising her for taking the situation and controlling it, dadaji is on a ego psycho power trip, because he could not do anything and wont even accept that he could have been in jail!~

i am glad they gave the key to naksh,...only if it was the key to their own place.....:) wishful thinking
does nandini have key to get back in her house, i wonder....;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_charu_

Go to top