Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Please fall in line..and ..? urgent.. (Page 3)

set_raj IF-Sizzlerz
set_raj
set_raj

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Sonii..

Haha, you are coming out with new names for dharmesh, like kool dii LOL

From where I will arrange june chappal for him, LOL it should be used before LOL
LOLThanks soni....waise DAMNESH is a nice name for this sadak chhap do kauri ka majnoo...LOL

Anything you have in ur house..used, garbage, leftover..anything..lekin maaro is Besharm Loafer ko..LOL

set_raj IF-Sizzlerz
set_raj
set_raj

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gaayika

Slapochana shud start the slap fest followed by the Marwadin bai , and of course the others can haath saaf karofy on him as per their liking .... I seriously want both the ladies to sue him , and make sure he is brought down to the sadak.... waise bhi sdak chaap romeo  hi hai na.. wahin par laake patakna chahiye usko ...
She came forward but dont knw why she dint slapped tht DUMBO DAMNESH....Aa Chana also dint slapped...they shud sue him and see to it tht he is put behind bars for ten years...let him chakki peessing and peessing...LOLand after ten years..he shud be shown sitting on Dagdu Street..abd begging...aa maa, aa baba, khaane ko roi de na...Wink
set_raj IF-Sizzlerz
set_raj
set_raj

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Hey SR Bro great seeing you after a long time..

Yeah I had my 10 pairs of kolhapuri chappals ready and made a garland out of it to honor our two timer gigolo majnoo FBD....

Aaaaaah I am so glad Marwadin slapped him so hard but really was looking forward to Slappochana honoring him with her bakshish..As she has the title of "Slappochana" Evil Smile

They even made Marwadin look so bad for few days to finally make Sulo and her sanskars shine....Lord have mercy ROFL

I so wish I had a mother like Sulo Wacko and her sanskars Pinch

Hi Varsha sister...jai Shri Krishna...how are you?..yea busy with work..
Ohh that will be great to have a Chappal Mala and that also 2nd hand and used one for one and only Sadap chhaap cheap tapori gigolo devdas DAMNESH sorry ADHARMESH..LOLLOL
Marwadin is really Kanjoos..cos she slapped him once...she dint wasted her energy...
But Slappachana got an golden opportunity to slap that gol-matol golgappu...LOLLOL
ONe thing good they showed Marwadin asking the forgiveness for her behaviour...
Why they dint showed his son?...where was tht 4 years old roaming?..Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverDabulls23

Go to top