Stars on spcl. women in der lives-Viren

Posted: 13 years ago
SHOWING 6 OF 7 IMAGES

Kingshuk Mahajan aka Viren of Chaand Chhupa Badal Mein - Women are special and in my life, the most special ones are my mom and my love Divya Gupta. Today a woman can handle both home and work with aplomb which is commendable. I admire Kiran Bedi, who I call the Iron Lady as her life is an inspiration for everyone in society. If I were a woman for a day, I would thank God for the opportunity and then have a pyjama party and gossips endlessly... Isn't that what women do??  

thanks........ kinny u r really a nice person in real life. i luv u fr ur respect towards women
awww sooooo sweet ..hez just so amazing person ..luv Him ..❤️

tanu jaan tfs..😊
awwwww Huu sweet !!!! Cn anythng b said more sweeter then dis ? I mean choo cuteee . n awww His momn divya r reallyy veryy clos 2 him He respectss woman so much n tht is why I lovvvv him soo much .

n lol Kinny yes U r rght woman do gossips n we all do gossips abt KINSHUK MAHAJAN heheee . muhwww
yupp raj thatzz our Kinshuk , ourr Kinshuk whom we lovee nt only for his gd n sexyy looksss but for his golden heart
tfs😊.... love kinny repl......😳
Thanks so much Kinshuk, R u really a great human being, with a heart of Gold, U r the best,  Really love u lots
Originally posted by Armu4eva

SHOWING 6 OF 7 IMAGES

Kingshuk Mahajan aka Viren of Chaand Chhupa Badal Mein - Women are special and in my life, the most special ones are my mom and my love Divya Gupta. Today a woman can handle both home and work with aplomb which is commendable. I admire Kiran Bedi, who I call the Iron Lady as her life is an inspiration for everyone in society. If I were a woman for a day, I would thank God for the opportunity and then have a pyjama party and gossips endlessly... Isn't that what women do??  

😉😆
I guess I should say thank you....

I love to go to a pyjama party and gossip here and there but that is not all what we WOMAN do..... So am a little miffed at that comment....

Hi KM,
I have observed you from ur very first episode of Kajjal and have seen u grow as an actor( i like Apoorva too). Good comments. but do not agree with this Pajama party thing. professional ladies who r as successful as any man in their particular field do not  always feel comfortable sitting with a group of ladies passing distasteful comments and  criticism to others