Stars Special women-Sid/Abhay/Piya/Panchi

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
STAR's special women

Kavita Awaasthi  /Hill Road Media

On the 100th anniversary of International Women's Day, actors of STAR One celebrate Women's Day too. Here are your favourite actors talking about their special woman, why women are special and who is their favorite woman on TV. 
Previous Pic
Siddhant Karnick
Next Pic
STARONE.IN
SHOWING 1 OF 9 IMAGES

Siddhant Karnick aka Siddharth of Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahani - I love everything about women as we are all in this world because of them. The reason we are born is because of them and the reason we suffer is also because of them (laughs). On TV, I like Oprah Winfrey, Lola Kutty and Aashka Goradia in Laagi Tujhse Lagan. I play a hot vampire and she plays a cool vamp (laughs). I love all the women of my show Pyar Kii Yeh Ek Kahaani too- Misha, Panchi, Piya, T etc. Even my character Siddharth has the traits of a woman because he wears stylish clothes and hates to sweat. He loves to be the center of attention and wants to be treated like a queen. If I was a woman for a day, I would take two hours to get ready. I would expect to be picked up and dropped home by the guy I am dating. I would also expect him to gift me a car. I would spend four hours pampering myself at the spa and after that tell everyone that I am tired. However, jokes apart, women are much stronger than men and have much more endurance. They come out all happy and bubbly after a waxing session, I was screaming and creaming after mine.

Vivian D'sena
Next Pic
STARONE.IN
SHOWING 2 OF 9 IMAGES

Vivian D'sena aka Abhay of Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahani ? The women in my life are my mother and my girlfriend Vahbiz Dorabjee ? both are equally special to me. A woman's contribution can't be defined as they give endlessly. No man can measure the depth of a woman's contribution or giving nature. I love Suhana's character from Sasural Genda Phool as her expressions and comic timings are superb. With every woman be it your mother, sister and even girlfriend ? a man shares a special bond which can't be valued or judged.  

Sukirti Khandpal
Next Pic
STARONE.IN
SHOWING 3 OF 9 IMAGES

Sukirti Khandpal aka Piya of Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahani - My mother is very special to me. I can't dream of a life without her in it. Women have special qualities like patience and adjusting nature which are alien to most men. I don't think men handle emotional situations as well as us. Though I feel God made us equals but HE wanted women to be more understanding than men. 

Panchi aka Vahbbiz Dorabjee of Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahani
Next Pic
STARONE.IN
SHOWING 9 OF 9 IMAGES

Panchi aka Vahbbiz Dorabjee of Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahani - My mom is my favourite woman. She is a housewife but such a balanced person. She is my best buddy but can also be a taskmaster at times. I am proud to be a woman because we are the ones who have the gift of giving birth to children. Women are way stronger than men and I don't just mean physically. Men just pretend to be strong but it would be unfair to compare both. We can't live with them but can't live without them either. Both sexes complete each other.

Edited by Armu4eva - 08 March 2011 at 4:53am

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

bhakbhartifanAngel_voiceMavi18PriyaThakurSapphire_238meawzehra-piscesdisco_divaBobbi.Rehanismluvkasuveil_of_rosesdaisyluvhreeyaa--AROMAL--AnamikaSJain--sumana13--ozzyieRitzieashi_maniaroseflower_07Ankita_88Simi.Sweet-Doppelganger-saher_90NaughtynattyshyamsTOTAL-ROMANTIClostmymusic.Ameres.Nabi.Akankshaa.RidziPiaJazSimi-Rumi-nyctophiliaCharu21--sunshine--OtakuGirl-Deborelentless.pyar-ishk.Jane..SahiPakdeHai.remosalsaTheBlackJaguarmatwamango-Swetha-

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
I LOVE Sid! He always has such a casual but endearing take on women. Its heartwarming, really. I liked what he said about the 'queenly' nature of women. Lol. *hugs to him*. I agree about Vivian's thing about the giving nature of women. Its moving , even though not every woman does it.

As much as i love Sukirti and Vahbizz'  take on their moms, i think we women are too judgmental of men even when we prefix it with 'most'. Men can be equally sensitive , giving and nurturing. And they are .

Bottomline: Don't judge genders. The good, the bad and the ugly exists in both. So, its unfair to make sweeping statements about men. Spare them, girlies. Lol.

Edited by Pocahontas - 08 March 2011 at 5:02am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaAnuPurvaSimplyAparajitaRehanismRitzieMagicalKash-rupa-TOTAL-ROMANTIC.Nabi.Akankshaa.nyctophiliarelentless.SahiPakdeHai.

Naughtynatty IF-Sizzlerz
Naughtynatty
Naughtynatty

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
I liked Vahbbiz's answer that  how two sexes cant live without dem or wid dem and that both sexes complete eachother !
A very mature and intelligent answer !!! 
The girl is impressing me actually day by day !

Edited by Naughtynatty - 08 March 2011 at 5:03am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mitumikashkasukajennArmu4evaAkankshaa.TheBlackJaguarJennyPenny

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Sid's answer was on the money. Loved his outlook on women in gebneral. He chose Oprah Winfrey as one of the women he admnire. He knows what's he's on about. Oprah represents what a real woman should really be about. She is full of life, Has been the most successful woman in business going toe to toe in a man's world. And above all compassionate be it with money or emotions she is a role model for all us girls out there. Sidharth cracks me up with his jokes. Screaming and creaming while the girls are all laughingLOL

Edited by matwamango - 08 March 2011 at 5:31am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

iqralovespkyekArmu4evalighteningbuzzTOTAL-ROMANTICTheBlackJaguar

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing! 

I loved Sid the most!
"They come out all happy and bubbly after a waxing session, I was screaming and creaming after mine." ROFL Omg, this guy is hilarious! ROFL ROFL

Oh, I love Suhana, too, though I've stopped following the show.

And I know how close Sukku is to her mom and how much she adores her, so I was expecting that answer from her Tongue

Vahbiz is so right! Both the sexes complete each other! I can't imagine a world with only one gender, though, we do have genderless animals Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evapyar-ishk

EagleEye- IF-Sizzlerz
EagleEye-
EagleEye-

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
i really like sk answer...............i like his sense of humour...............
he is rock star.............

Armu4evalighteningbuzz

Angel_voice Senior Member
Angel_voice
Angel_voice

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged

I love Vivian's take on women...his emphasis on giving and caring nature is sooo touching. He has mentioned teh special bond between mother-son and boy-girl which again highlights his sensitive nature and emotional nature.....which is great.

Mavi18Armu4eva

Rehanism IF-Dazzler
Rehanism
Rehanism

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Loved Siddhanth's opinion. He always manages to be funny and witty at the same time. Our religion declares women as Adi-Shakti. She's worshiped even by her husband Lord Shiva and her brother Lord Vishnu. Everything else originates from her. Her strength is incomparable. The day women realize this fact, nothing in this world can stop her.

Happy Women's Day to all...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

WahKyaBaatHaiArmu4eva.Jane..TheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index