Originally posted by: tvserial245

Sushant is 2nd. Yana 3rd.

err but Yana was runner-up. Sushant was second runner-up i thought.😕
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Rapier

err but Yana was runner-up. Sushant was second runner-up i thought.😕

Where did they show who was 1st and 2nd runner-up?😕 Did I miss that part??

Oh but CONGRATULATIONS CHANG AND MARISCHA!!!👏👏👏⭐️ I am so  happy!!!😳
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blyton

Where did they show who was 1st and 2nd runner-up?😕 Did I miss that part??

Oh but CONGRATULATIONS CHANG AND MARISCHA!!!⭐️ I am so  happy!!!😳

well it wasn't in the show. but i saw it on wikipedia!😆 not a reliable source i guess. but at least it is a source, as opposed to no source.😆
Yana should have won something, being constantly cheered as the most consistent dancer along with her partner ......... she deserved the 'Most Spotless Performance award' but doesnt matter maybe next time.
off-beat thumbnail
hahaha it was anything but grand!
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rapier

well it wasn't in the show. but i saw it on wikipedia!😆 not a reliable source i guess. but at least it is a source, as opposed to no source.😆

Wikipedia??? --- anyone can modify the articles on Wikipedia!!! 

I chose to use my common sense-- Yana had been coming in the bottom three snice 4 consecutive weeks(including the last face off), so it is highly difficult to assume she miraculously got more votes than Sushant in the last week, after getting little support for all these weeks. Even Yana fans admitted she had little chance of defeating Sushant cos she never got public support (unfortunately)

So in all probability, runner up was Sushant and second runner up was Yana.😃

EDIT ADD:::: Just checked the Wikipedia page of Jhalak. Now it says both were runner ups. Seems someone edited it again.😆 Fine, its best if it stays that way, after all the channel didn't declare any 2nd or 3rd's, so we don't need to do that too.
Edited by nikitagmc - 13 years ago
Rapier thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikitagmc

Wikipedia??? --- anyone can modify the articles on Wikipedia!!! 

I chose to use my common sense-- Yana had been coming in the bottom three snice 4 consecutive weeks(including the last face off), so it is highly difficult to assume she miraculously got more votes than Sushant in the last week, after getting little support for all these weeks. Even Yana fans admitted she had little chance of defeating Sushant cos she never got public support (unfortunately)

So in all probability, runner up was Sushant and second runner up was Yana.😃

EDIT ADD:::: Just checked the Wikipedia page of Jhalak. Now it says both were runner ups. Seems someone edited it again.😆 Fine, its best if it stays that way, after all the channel didn't declare any 2nd or 3rd's, so we don't need to do that too.

toh maine kab kaha ki wikipedia is reliable?😕 i was sharing what i found out. i dunno why u r telling me all this stuff about yana being in the bottom and not being able to beat sushant. as if i said yana has more votes than sushant. maine kab kaha? i was just telling u people what wikipedia said. that's about it.

Edit: again, i'm not saying anything. but here is another article that says Yana was second, not sushant. u wanna question the validity? by all means, go ahead. i'm not saying this article is right or wrong. i'm just posting.

Meiyang Chang become winner of Jhalak Dikhla Ja 4

IBNS
March 9, 2011 07:45:24 IST
Last Updated : March 9, 2011 01:13:21 IST
Meiyang Chang become winner of Jhalak Dikhla Ja 4

Jhalak Dikhla Ja season 4, a Sony Entertainment program, concluded today with mega final episodes. Meiyang Chang was declared as winner of Jhalak Dikhla Ja season 4.

The fourth season of the show premiered on December 12, 2010 on Sony Entertainment Television and being end today with announcement of winner by Judges. Show is judged by Madhuri dikshit, Malaika Arora Khan and Remo D'souza. Show is hosted by Mona Singh (season 1 winner) and Sumeet Raghavan.

Chang was partnered by Marischa Fernandes. Couple has beat Yana Gupta (Runner Up) and Sushant Singh Rajput (2nd Runner Up) in show.

Meiyang Chang, born on 6th October, is from Dhanbad, Jharkhand. He was seen in "Badmaash Company" movie and Indian Idol 3. He also did anchoring in IPL.

http://news.worldsnap.com/entertainment/meiyang-chang-become-winner-of-jhalak-dikhla-ja-4-101142.html

Edited by Rapier - 13 years ago
Rapier thumbnail
Here is another source, which claims Sushant is the runner-up.

http://iloveindiaa.blogspot.com/2011/03/jhalak-dikhhla-jaa-4-winner-meiyang.html
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Rapier: Why are you taking it personally if I quoted your post- by saying why are you telling it to me? I was just sharing my view in general with everyone, since there hasn't been any proper article and you yourself had said that wikipedia is not reliable. So I said rather than going by this Wikipedia source, lets calculate and determine instead. What's so wrong here? I'm not here to prove you're wrong or anything like that. I just shared my own viewpoint.

Regarding these articles I really don't know. Hadn't read that before... Yana=2nd??? How come??? Very confusing.
Rapier thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikitagmc

@Rapier: Why are you taking it personally if I quoted your post- by saying why are you telling it to me? I was just sharing my view in general with everyone, since there hasn't been any proper article and you yourself had said that wikipedia is not reliable. So I said rather than going by this Wikipedia source, lets calculate and determine instead. What's so wrong here? I'm not here to prove you're wrong or anything like that. I just shared my own viewpoint.

Regarding these articles I really don't know. Hadn't read that before... Yana=2nd??? How come??? Very confusing.

well u quoted me and told me all this. so i thought u were directing it at me. i thought u were telling me all the stuff. so i just asked why u did that, cuz i never refuted anything u said. that was about it. and as for the articles, i dunno either. i was just sharing what i found.