Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~~ BBholics Anonymous HicHic #15 : INVITES ONLY ~~ (Page 18)

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Fantastic I love this "game" Wink

I am wearing white with pink polka dots rest of wardrobe full of Bridget Jones kind of stuff Tongue

Isha.  - Interested (makes everyone feel welcome always)
Nishita123 - filmy (very knowledgeable has answers to all my bolly questions)
Goldysom - Morning ray of Sunshine
Pooja.s92 - Perfect (intelligent, witty, young yet mature)
fire_gun - tvaddict (anshul we do interact)
prodigy007 - eloquent
MithiBani - honest and straightforward
Mihirism -  lovely mix of badmaash and sayana
mcm226 - sweet
TheDilettante - thought provoking
Shizaru - mu phat
.Arjun. - balanced and beautiful soul
Monami18385 - witty, warm
Pulwasha - basanti, funny energetic, and honest
Rapier - badmaash no.2  natkat but adorable
believe - another morning ray of sunshine
laxmi_s - breath of fresh air and colourful
Roshni - not interacted
Shayari - not interacted
sbanik - my partner in rhyme and ME and WBL
Rafuchakkar - forgiving (thank you)
Purva - intelligent
axeion- livewire kadak chai, just how I like it, strong sweet and hits the spotBig smile
Emptiness....Gayab again
Crystaline - very sweet and amiable

hope i havent missed anyone, I find you all adorable and please do forgive my mu phatness Embarrassed

Edited by Shizaru - 10 March 2011 at 1:26pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja.s92RapierIsha.Isha.ArjunaxeionThatOneGuyWreckLassfire_gun-MakhanMalaai-

Isha.Isha IF-Rockerz
Isha.Isha
Isha.Isha

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fire_gun

Originally posted by .Isha.

contratc paper they sign it  states that they cant tell publicly details of the show before it gets telecast otherwise they will have to pay heavy plenty..roadies 6 roadie  roop binder  she was on orkut  during roadies6 and was active i interacted with her on orkut ..it is  nothing like that it was scripted Smile

If you believe what roop says they why should not we believe what Palak & Shambhavi say too?
palak ka muhje pata hai why she said thatLOLLOL..shambhavi is said that but she is lyingLOLLOLLOL her uncensored conversation with  ankita was leaked by roadies peopleLOL in that video ankita dhaziya uda rehe thi shambhavi kii...that conversation was too boldLOL search youtube  it u will find itLOL  shambhavi is still angry with that from roadies people and she got telgu movie and serial  with lead role to ab roadies  uske liye koi achievement  nahi haiLOLLOL

I do not base my opinion just on what X-roadies say but from what I see. For me it is definitely scripted. I totally agree with Pallo.
Isha.Isha IF-Rockerz
Isha.Isha
Isha.Isha

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prodigy007

Originally posted by alpeshvara

prodigy007 -Hot, handsome v.intellectual, fast,fearless Grandson of royal

MithiBani - Princess, very intelligent & sharp, not afraid of anyone Grandaughter of Royal

.Arjun. -  Funny, intellectual, sharp, daring & brave never gives up Grandson of Royal

LOL!!!!!!! Arjun, Bani !!!!! Where are you guys!! Smile

Isha: She talks a lot to Arjun & MB as well if she catches them :)

Hey AV I just was joking... Please do not mind.
I know haven't interacted with you much... but thought will still joke.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Arjun

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged

contratc paper they sign it  states that they cant tell publicly details of the show before it gets telecast otherwise they will have to pay heavy plenty..roadies 6 roadie  roop binder  she was on orkut  during roadies6 and was active i interacted with her on orkut ..it is  nothing like that it was scripted Smile

If you believe what roop says they why should not we believe what Palak & Shambhavi say too?
palak ka muhje pata hai why she said thatLOLLOL..shambhavi is said that but she is lyingLOLLOLLOL her uncensored conversation with  ankita was leaked by roadies peopleLOL in that video ankita dhaziya uda rehe thi shambhavi kii...that conversation was too boldLOL search youtube  it u will find itLOL  shambhavi is still angry with that from roadies people and she got telgu movie and serial  with lead role to ab roadies  uske liye koi achievement  nahi haiLOLLOL

I do not base my opinion just on what X-roadies say but from what I see. For me it is definitely scripted. I totally agree with Pallo.

ye to tum apni convineince se sabko jhoota kar rahe ho.. all reality shows are scripted.. if it wasnt scripted that bar tender whom u were so mad at would not be in the show..

Edited by Pulwasha - 10 March 2011 at 3:44pm

Isha.Isha

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Isha.Isha

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pulwasha

ye to tum apni convineince se sabko jhoota kar rahe ho.. all reality shows are scripted.. if it wasnt scripted that bar tender whom u were so mad at would not be in the show..
na deari iam not saying because of my convinceLOL...till they dont interfere what to say and what to do   it is not scripted...yes maker of show brings twist  and turn to save sum contestant because they need them for trp ...about that bar tender guy..that guy faked himself  but yes iam fumed over the maker of show that they retained him..but they did it because he was gud at faking and maker of show r  just doing business they found him gud at faking and useful for show  but yes i admit it was hypocrisy by raghu ram   
fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged

Manoj Tiwari owns a cricket team

MUMBAI MIRROR,Feb 23, 2011, 12.00am IST

Bhojpuri superstar and Bigg Boss star, Manoj Tiwari is now the proud owner of a cricket team associated with the Jharkhand Premiere League.

During the auctions, Tiwari managed to rope in Laloo Prasad Yadav's son, Tejaswi Yadav, for his team. Tiwari, a self-confessed cricket fan, tells us, "Yes, I love cricket and I have played cricket at the university level. I also represented East Zone for the Vizzy Trophy in my younger days.

When the Jharkhand Premier League was announced, I bought a team for 35 lakhs, along with my partner, Frontier. We have named the team 'Frontier Jamshedpur Jaanbaaz'. We won the auction for Lalooji's son Tejaswi. It will be fun for all of us. In this way, our cricketers also get the limelight, which will help them in the future."

Isha.Isha

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Ishiii, Arjun, Anshul, Kabeer, Rappy, Ayushi, Pullo and Naani Hug

Mihir AngryLOLHug

1) What is the color you all are wearing today? Blue and White (My faves for all seasons, but today's thunderstorms weren't a good time)
2) What color one can find the most in your wardrobe? Currently shades of pink! (I change my wardrobe completely every 6months, and each time it's a different color, and that reminds me it's time to buy new clothesEmbarrassed)

Originally posted by .Arjun

.Isha.  - Dushman Wink

Nishita123 - NO Hug

Goldysom - Dost Tongue

Pooja.s92 - Ms.Spammer LOL

fire_gun - Khabri Big smile

prodigy007 - Eloquent Big smile

MithiBani - Genuine Star

Mihirism - Addicted (to KDS) Wink

mcm226 - Caring LOL

TheDilettante - Articulate Big smile

Shizaru - Alter Ego Hug

.Arjun. - Mr.Spammer (Dude, u said u would spam my sb, but then u vanished...Darr gaye kya) Tongue

Monami - Trustworthy Hug

Pulwasha - Bhabhi Embarrassed

Rapier - Miniature-Me (Simply love this kid) Hug 

shayari - Budday Girl Party

laxmi_s - Cool-headed Big smile

Roshni - Determined Clap

Ayushi - Cheerful Dancing

sbanik - Sweetheart (Kiddo) Hug

Rafuchakkar - Spontaneous Tongue

Purva - Sensible Big smile

axeion - Brat Embarrassed Evil Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post: