Isha.Isha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: alpeshvara

Isha.  - composed
Pooja.s92 - kind
Pulwasha- Innocent

prodigy007 -Hot, handsome v.intellectual, fast,fearless Grandson of royal

MithiBani - Princess, very intelligent & sharp, not afraid of anyone Grandaughter of Royal

.Arjun. -  Funny, intellectual, sharp, daring & brave never gives up Grandson of Royal

Alpeshvara - singleton (J/K, as you only talk only to Kabeer!๐Ÿ˜›) ๐Ÿค—
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: .Isha.

It all starts once contestants are finalized. What you get to see during auditions / interview (at that place I mean) is not what actually happens later. Have you seen the contract paper they are asked to sign. I haven't but am pretty sure they are asked to sign on some statement like 'You have to do as asked' etc.

IMO they were totally asked to say that they all had a conversation or more before they came on the show and they did not just say. Also Renee is a bad actor. Totally visible how she is 'acting'๐Ÿ˜Š

contratc paper they sign it  states that they cant tell publicly details of the show before it gets telecast otherwise they will have to pay heavy plenty..roadies 6 roadie  roop binder  she was on orkut  during roadies6 and was active i interacted with her on orkut ..it is  nothing like that it was scripted ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by fire_gun - 13 years ago
Isha.Isha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fire_gun

contratc paper they sign it  states that they cant tell publicly details of the show before it gets telecast otherwise they will have to pay heavy plenty..roadies 6 roadie  roop binder  she was on orkut  during roadies6 and was active i interacted with her on orkut ..it is  nothing like that it was scripted ๐Ÿ˜Š

If you believe what roop says they why should not we believe what Palak & Shambhavi say too?
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awwwww thanku Kabeer and Mihir..๐Ÿค—

Living on the edge is Rodies ka official remake... But Waqar is arghhhhh๐Ÿคข

and Roadies is scrpited for sureee... many contestants have said that the show is scripted..

fire_gun thumbnail
Originally posted by: crystalline23

yaar tu kitne shows dekhta hain?๐Ÿ˜ฒ

i watch clips of shows on news channels๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† nowadays iam only following roadies only๐Ÿ˜†
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Isha.  - composed
Pooja.s92 - kind
Pulwasha- Innocent

MithiBani - Princess, very intelligent & sharp, not afraid of anyone Grandaughter of Royal

.Arjun. -  Funny, intellectual, sharp, daring & brave never gives up Grandson of Royal

i thought Kabeer would be royal himself and the others are grandson, granddaughter..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† JK
fire_gun thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pulwasha

awwwww thanku Kabeer and Mihir..๐Ÿค—

Living on the edge is Rodies ka official remake... But Waqar is arghhhhh๐Ÿคข

and Roadies is scrpited for sureee... many contestants have said that the show is scripted..

..living on the edge is not offical copy๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†who said that roadies is scripted ?/ that one gurl  from roadies6 said it because rahgu treated her badly๐Ÿ˜†
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Originally posted by: fire_gun

..living on the edge is not offical copy๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†who said that roadies is scripted ?/ that one gurl  from roadies6 said it because rahgu treated her badly๐Ÿ˜†

i said Roadies is scripted..๐Ÿ˜Ž naaa i dont belive that.. roadies IS scripted..
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

LOL!!!!!!! Arjun, Bani !!!!! Where are you guys!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Isha: She talks a lot to Arjun & MB as well if she catches them :)
fire_gun thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Isha.

If you believe what roop says they why should not we believe what Palak & Shambhavi say too?

palak ka muhje pata hai why she said that๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..shambhavi is said that but she is lying๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† her uncensored conversation with  ankita was leaked by roadies people๐Ÿ˜† in that video ankita dhaziya uda rehe thi shambhavi kii...that conversation was too bold๐Ÿ˜† search youtube  it u will find it๐Ÿ˜†  shambhavi is still angry with that from roadies people and she got telgu movie and serial  with lead role to ab roadies  uske liye koi achievement  nahi hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by fire_gun - 13 years ago