Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~~ BBholics Anonymous HicHic #15 : INVITES ONLY ~~ (Page 108)

-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged

Not so lucky, Superchor Bunty sent back to Tihar by brother

Indrani Basu, TNN | Mar 21, 2011, 11.46pm IST

NEW DELHI: Out of jail only in June last year, Devender Singh alias Superchor Bunty seems to have done it again. The thief, who shot to fame after a Bollywood film " Oye Lucky Lucky Oye" based on his life was released, has been sent to jail again. This time, he has been booked under the Arms Act

The criminal-turned-detective - who even figured in a reality show - allegedly barged into the house of his brother, Balwinder Singh, in Vikaspuri on Saturday evening. He was apprehended from the house and a button-actuated knife was recovered from him. Bunty has been booked under sections 25, 54 and 59 of Arms Act. He was produced in Tis Hazari Court and sent to Tihar Jail for 14-day judicial custody. 

Deputy commissioner of police (west) V Renganathan said, "No bail application has been received yet and Bunty is currently lodged in Tihar Jail. His brother, Balwinder, had called police following which we arrested him." Sources said that an arrest under these sections usually invites three years' imprisonment. 

Bunty had allegedly barged into Balwinder's house demanding money. "He had been repeatedly calling us ever since he was kicked out of Bigg Boss in October last year, claiming he wanted to start a new business. He told us that after being kicked out of the reality show he went to Nepalwhere he, along with his partner, wanted to start a business. He demanded Rs 1 crore for his business, saying he would leave us alone if we acceded to his request. He would keep calling us from different numbers and insist we give in to his demands. We even tried explaining that we don't have that kind of money," Balwinder told TOI. 

Bunty's family members claimed that about a fortnight back, he again started calling them for money. "We had already barred three of his numbers but he started calling from other numbers and threatened us with dire consequences. On Saturday, he came to our house when my wife was alone. He came with three bags and refused to budge. My wife panicked and called me and my father. I tried to reason out with him, but when we were left with no option I called police," alleged Balwinder, who is an electronic engineer. 

Bunty has been making waves since he came out from Tihar in June last year. At first, he had said he wanted to become a spiritual leader. Claiming that he was penning his first book, Bunty believed that he would become a good detective using his powers of "divya gyan". He claimed he had already approached Iskcon temple priests for the same and even trained for three months at a detective agency in July. 

The superchor in October had jumped at the opportunity to participate in a reality show. Though the well-known smooth-talker was nominated as the 'Captain' in the show, he was kicked out following allegations of using foul and abusive language and being disrespectful to the 'rules' of the show. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Isha.Ishaaxeionfire_gun

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pulwasha

i dont believe Miss Tiwari..Dead

btwwww Hellloooo everyboddy !!!
i have every reason to believe miss tiwari when its comes to raja ..raja has been well known by his bad behavior with every one its not a case bad behavior with  miss tiwari only...any day i will prefer miss tiwari rather than raja....she explained how her daughter felt ill due to fights of husband and wife at last she had to sent her to her in laws home so that they could take gud care of palakConfused ...raja bad behavior speak itself..miss tiwari can be fake but cant be bad mother  she will do best for her child..   

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sneha25-

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Good Morning gals and guys. Have a good tuesday Naani :)
-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shizaru

Hi Nind....

Good Afternoon......How are you? Have a great day ahead......!!!
Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbanik

Hi Nind....Big smile

Good Afternoon......How are you? Have a great day ahead......!!!Big smile

Hey sweetie I'm teektaak :) how r u? Hope you're day has been good so far :) will be back later :)
-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sbanik

Hi Nind....Big smile

Good Afternoon......How are you? Have a great day ahead......!!!Big smile

Hey sweetie I'm teektaak :) how r u? Hope you're day has been good so far :) will be back later :)

M good nind....Day's been good till now.. Going for groceries shopping now....will b back later.... :)
Gujar IF-Rockerz
Gujar
Gujar

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Completely understand Maya! I've encountered the same, wish they could keep it simple or at least try to comprehend the theoretical framework of grammer used beyond sentence level encompassing grammatical meaning at the suprasentential or discourse level before embarking.

Hello everyoneHug..back! :)
Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prodigy007

Completely understand Maya! I've encountered the same, wish they could keep it simple or at least try to comprehend the theoretical framework of grammer used beyond sentence level encompassing grammatical meaning at the suprasentential or discourse level before embarking.

Hello everyoneHug..back! :)

Welcome back *hugs*

Go to top