i like vaibhav sabina chemistry

Posted: 13 years ago
i think the will mae better than devika, the mother is prying upon to get son wedwith some of her old dharamashalla group

kya yayar baap aur maa dono apney hee taraf sey sochtey hai

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I too love Vaibhav Sabina chemistry... they are awesome... love to see them together...😳
yeah it looks matured couples self decisive and mature eyelocking heartthorbbing chemistry

devki face is not romnatic and plus she looks like a sister to vaibhav with gujju face....
trendzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
But I love vaiki pair they wouldd make for some good romance in future..............
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Vaibhav sabina....absolutely gripping!....
gigglesplz thumbnail
Oh finally someone is thinking on the same wave length as me 😃

I want to see more of them ..esp. after yesterday's episode (10 Mar) . . . Devki Shah looked moronic with evn worse acting in the scene with Sabina

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
Yup.. me too like Vaibhav Sabina most.. 👍🏼 They have that perfect wave length that is needed in any relation, She made him realise that he may be I M Virani's son, a complete business minded person but still has got one emotional heart which cares for others.. 
& particularly after watching 9th March epi (vanity van scene) & 10th March (Sabina & I M confrontation), i really feel Vaibhav should marry Sabina only.... They both really love each other.. 
Edited by Charu21 - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Charu21

Yup.. me too like Vaibhav Sabina most.. 👍🏼 They have that perfect wave length that is needed in any relation, She made him realise that he may be I M Virani's son, a complete business minded person but still has got one emotional heart which cares for others.. 

& particularly after watching 9th March epi (vanity van scene) & 10th March (Sabina & I M confrontation), i really feel Vaibhav should marry Sabina only.... They both really love each other.. 

10000000 votes to Vaibhav sabina   hurray  - they love deeply despite odds of sabina fro vaibhav and odds o vaibhavs fathers nature to sabina.

no problem chemistry is fantastic, cheey devki is boring , shecan never get romantic...
in some other post they say ' sabina look older to vaibhav' - well i will not deny to that , haan thodi lagtee hain but they can improve her little bit, actually she is tall isiliye, bu vaibhavs maturity will mask the feeling of sabina looking older to him as vaibhav looks firn=m

devki will be looking liek stone tied to vaibhav she ahs small childish face - sorry
ruchira23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
initially i did n't liked the pair vaibhav and sabina but thought for devki and vaibhav but i think vaibhav and sabina both loves each other very much and sabina is very kind hearted grl and I.M virani is using devki to break the couple which is totally disgusting for all 3 of them
dazzling_akshi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
superbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb:))))))) chemistry between them!!!!