Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Fun Quiz.......... How well do you know KriYa ? (Page 7)

Saathi10 Senior Member
Saathi10
Saathi10

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yemi3006

helloooooo  friendswa :wavey:

Woke up too early Embarrassed unable to go back to sleep Angry so I logged into my 2nd home to see whats buzzing Big smile

Got a fun little brain teaser for y'all .........  How well do you know Krishna & Pratgya relationship after SR Wink.............. feel free to elaborate on your answers Big smile

a) How many times has Krishna been shown waking up in the morning before Pratigya?

Just once

b) How many times has Krishna come out of KP room in the morning looking /calling for Pratigya?

Twice

c) How many times has Krishna called Pratigya Babu in front of the whole family?

Once

d) How many times has Krishna told Pratigya that she is the cause of all the problems in his life ever since he married her?

Three

e) How many times has Krishna refused to sleep in the same bed with Pratigya?

Twice

f) Which scene did we first see that K & P had switched which side of the bed they used to sleep on?

When shakti tried to kill kesar n before GD got her voice back

g) Most of the time, if Pratigya is wearing a green color sari, Krishna's shirt color will be ---------------

Blue

Bonus Point ..... Suggest a hobby or any other activity that Pratigya can do in KP room other than bed / closet arrangement (*** no....... hanky panky does not count *** BlushingLOL)

ahem ahem scenes w/ krishu baba of course or even another SR i don mind EmbarrassedWink

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
oops Embarrassed........  i was reminded yesterday that I had unfinished biz on this post

Originally posted by yemi3006

a) How many times has Krishna been shown waking up in the morning before Pratigya?

Ans = 1 .......... the day K got the modelling job .......... sorry cant count the P b'day surprise because its doubtful K had even slept yet........ I got the impression that he was out making arrangements and woke her up just after midnight to begin her special day in style Blushing

b) How many times has Krishna come out of KP room in the morning looking /calling for Pratigya?

Ans = 3 ........... Diwali morning ............ P washing A's clothes ........... K asking for toothpaste

c) How many times has Krishna called Pratigya Babu in front of the whole family?

Ans = 1 ......... when SS refused glucose ....... sorry this was a trick question Embarrassed the clue was "whole family" .......... he had called her Babu the 1st time during the rangoli scene with GD & Kesar

d) How many times has Krishna told Pratigya that she is the cause of all the problems in his life ever since he married her?

Ans = 2  behave ......... when P woke him up rudely to go look for work  ........ also after Amma poured food all over him

e) How many times has Krishna refused to sleep in the same bed with Pratigya ?

Ans = 2 ............. successfully completed 1 time Ouch.......  the 2nd time P went to terrace and pleaded for him to come back to the room Approve

Honorable mention - after K's return form hospital, P offered to sleep on the floor LOL ...........  alas, this was before SR Wink ....... I doubt K would let this happen again Big smile

f) Which scene did we first see that K & P had switched which side of the bed they used to sleep on?

Ans = Another trick Q ? ...... I first noticed the nite KN tried to bury Kesar alive

g) Most of the time, if Pratigya is wearing a green color sari, Krishna's shirt color will be --------------- BLUE Cool

Bonus Point ..... Suggest a hobby or any other activity that Pratigya can do in KP room other than bed / closet arrangement (*** no....... hanky panky does not count *** BlushingLOL)

Get her a laptop ............ she can now submit her articles without leaving the house ........do research for her articles ( how can one write a publication without consulting a dictionary / thesarus even once Shocked)...............she can look up more laws to torment her in-laws with Evil Smile Tongue............ a laptop can also lure K to want to learn so he play with it LOL

Disclaimer : I hereby solemly swear that if any answers  I have given are found to be incorrect, I shall deny any & all intentional misinformation and blame it on temporary insanity LOL

Edited by yemi3006 - 15 March 2011 at 10:12am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-BugsBunny-Alwayshopefulmeena..HamiSky

Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged

Disclaimer : I hereby solemly swear that if any answers  I have given are found to be incorrect, I shall deny any & all intentional misinformation and blame it on temporary insanity LOL
[/QUOTE]

LOLLOLLOL...I love ur disclaimer YemsssWinkLOL
LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---Pragati.THamiSkymeena..

Tivo IF-Dazzler
Tivo
Tivo

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Since both Pratz and Baba love slamming the Bathroom door whenever they get mad at each other and try to walk away from the scenerio i wud like to see this happenLOLROFL

Emoticon bathroom busy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---

Go to top