Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaishali..... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: yemi3006

Answers will be posted tomorrow morning if I wake up too early again πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

i really didn't expect it would be a difficult quiz 😳 but its been fun reading all the answers........ lets see how many more people will attempt

so in india tomorrow evening. i am waiting for my result.πŸ˜ƒ
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

a) How many times has Krishna been shown waking up in the morning before Pratigya?

b) How many times has Krishna come out of KP room in the morning looking /calling for Pratigya?

im sure about 2 instances.but dunno if i have missed any one

c) How many times has Krishna called Pratigya Babu in front of the whole family?

once or twice

d) How many times has Krishna told Pratigya that she is the cause of all the problems in his life ever since he married her?

twice

e) How many times has Krishna refused to sleep in the same bed with Pratigy

twice

f) Which scene did we first see that K & P had switched which side of the bed they used to sleep on?

before the maha epi..wen Prats asked Krishna about his kaam n he began to stutterπŸ˜†

g) Most of the time, if Pratigya is wearing a green color sari, Krishna's shirt color will be ---------------Blue

Bonus Point ..... Suggest a hobby or any other activity that Pratigya can do in KP room other than bed / closet arrangement (*** no....... hanky panky does not count *** ☺️

she shud  sing a song for Krishna......

Arhaan-da-best thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Veryyyyyyyy....... niceeeeeee.....thread......
My answerz r.......
a) 1 time

b) 3 times

c) 1

d) 2

e) 3

f) when baba said k "Batti to bhujaye do yar"

g) blue shirt.....
Hobby 4 prat....

I would luv 2 see Prat doing CHUMPY (pouring oil) in Baba's hairz........;):pEdited by Arhaan-da-best - 13 years ago
Arhaan-da-best thumbnail
Veryyyyyyyy....... niceeeeeee.....thread......
My answerz r.......
a) 1 time

b) 3 times

c) 1

d) 2

e) 3

f) when baba said"Batti to bhujaye do yar..;)"

g) blue shirt.....
Hobby 4 prat....

I would luv 2 see Prat doing CHUMPY (pouring oil) in Baba's hairz........;):pEdited by Arhaan-da-best - 13 years ago
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sis when we will get the right ans waiting for it
Arhaan-da-best thumbnail
Hay yemi3006 waiting 4 results yar........:o
Alwayshopeful thumbnail
Hello my dear friendswaaaaaaπŸ€—

Sorry to inform you that due to net problems, Yemi is unable to post the result of this quiz....It will be up once her net gets fixed...

Thanks you allπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by kriyaconsumesme - 13 years ago
Saathi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: yemi3006

helloooooo  friendswa :wavey:

Woke up too early 😳 unable to go back to sleep 😑 so I logged into my 2nd home to see whats buzzing πŸ˜ƒ

Got a fun little brain teaser for y'all .........  How well do you know Krishna & Pratgya relationship after SR πŸ˜‰.............. feel free to elaborate on your answers πŸ˜ƒ

a) How many times has Krishna been shown waking up in the morning before Pratigya?

Just once

b) How many times has Krishna come out of KP room in the morning looking /calling for Pratigya?

Twice

c) How many times has Krishna called Pratigya Babu in front of the whole family?

Once

d) How many times has Krishna told Pratigya that she is the cause of all the problems in his life ever since he married her?

Three

e) How many times has Krishna refused to sleep in the same bed with Pratigya?

Twice

f) Which scene did we first see that K & P had switched which side of the bed they used to sleep on?

When shakti tried to kill kesar n before GD got her voice back

g) Most of the time, if Pratigya is wearing a green color sari, Krishna's shirt color will be ---------------

Blue

Bonus Point ..... Suggest a hobby or any other activity that Pratigya can do in KP room other than bed / closet arrangement (*** no....... hanky panky does not count *** β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†)

ahem ahem scenes w/ krishu baba of course or even another SR i don mind πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oops 😳........  i was reminded yesterday that I had unfinished biz on this post

Ans = 1 .......... the day K got the modelling job .......... sorry cant count the P b'day surprise because its doubtful K had even slept yet........ I got the impression that he was out making arrangements and woke her up just after midnight to begin her special day in style β˜ΊοΈ

Ans = 3 ........... Diwali morning ............ P washing A's clothes ........... K asking for toothpaste

Ans = 1 ......... when SS refused glucose ....... sorry this was a trick question 😳 the clue was "whole family" .......... he had called her Babu the 1st time during the rangoli scene with GD & Kesar

Ans = 2   ......... when P woke him up rudely to go look for work  ........ also after Amma poured food all over him

e) How many times has Krishna refused to sleep in the same bed with Pratigya ?

Ans = 2 ............. successfully completed 1 time .......  the 2nd time P went to terrace and pleaded for him to come back to the room

Honorable mention - after K's return form hospital, P offered to sleep on the floor πŸ˜† ...........  alas, this was before SR πŸ˜‰ ....... I doubt K would let this happen again πŸ˜ƒ

Ans = Another trick Q ? ...... I first noticed the nite KN tried to bury Kesar alive

g) Most of the time, if Pratigya is wearing a green color sari, Krishna's shirt color will be --------------- BLUE 😎

Bonus Point ..... Suggest a hobby or any other activity that Pratigya can do in KP room other than bed / closet arrangement (*** no....... hanky panky does not count *** β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†)

Get her a laptop ............ she can now submit her articles without leaving the house ........do research for her articles ( how can one write a publication without consulting a dictionary / thesarus even once 😲)...............she can look up more laws to torment her in-laws with 😈 πŸ˜›............ a laptop can also lure K to want to learn so he play with it πŸ˜†

Disclaimer : I hereby solemly swear that if any answers  I have given are found to be incorrect, I shall deny any & all intentional misinformation and blame it on temporary insanity πŸ˜†
Edited by yemi3006 - 13 years ago
Alwayshopeful thumbnail

Disclaimer : I hereby solemly swear that if any answers  I have given are found to be incorrect, I shall deny any & all intentional misinformation and blame it on temporary insanity πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...I love ur disclaimer YemsssπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†