Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

forbidden memories... os part 7 pg 15 (Page 13)

somakazmi Goldie
somakazmi
somakazmi

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
enjoy reading guyz... n do give feedback... n tnx alot 4 ur comments and love...
important note:
keep on signing petition 2 save maaneet and ghsp!!!!!!!!!!!!

forbidden memories

Part 6

Savitri devi switch from one memory to another. I went running in Maan room as I heard him crying and took him in my arms and went looking for Pammi, Maan's caretaker. I went downstairs and saw Prem sitting in bar and gulping down another drink but he was not alone. Pammi was standing there with her hands on Prem shoulder.

"Pammi what are you doing here?" I asked her in shock.

"No'.thing, nothing Ma'am!" she replied in confuse state as I caught her red handed.

"What are you doing here?" I asked with little anger added in my voice.

"Sir was feeling so bad so I thought'.." I didn't let her complete her sentence and said "you are here to care of my grandson not my son, I can take care of him"

She nodded her head lightly and I gave her Maan and instructed her to put him in bed. She took Maan from my arms and went upstairs.

"Prem what are you doing?, wasting your life in alcohol" I said to him.

He looked at me and asked "is there any better option?"

"Yes! Your son need you!" I try to show him some sense.

"He have you!" he said and walk out of house, I kept calling him but he never turn to answer.

Geet turn another page to read further Pamela heart breaking story.

"10th February 1984

Now all the days I kill my time with help of my bad health. Now my weakness is accompanied by bad nose and gum bleed and fainting all over the place. Prem hadn't showed his face since last visit and there is no news about Maan. Only thing I have in my hand is to wait but the problem is that my patience is running out. I don't know how to stay calm anymore."

Geet turn next page to read next entry once again she found page dry from wet tears.

"14th February 1984

I thought this day would be nice but this day turn out to be worst one of this year and I have a feeling that this is just beginning of my worst days. In the morning I fainted and didn't know how long I spend on the floor but thank God I woke up before Prem's arrival.

But Prem arrival brought bad new and dark time ahead in my life. He gave me very special valentine gift, he ask me go back to Canada and forget Maan and him.

I try to put some sense in his mind but nothing helped. After delivery his message he walk out of house, I screamed at him that I am not going anywhere without my baby. All he replied was I could try.

I am going to take his advice, I gonna try everything I can to get my baby back and I am not leaving India without my son."

Geet without pause turn page to read more. 

"14 March 1984   

It been month and there was no sign of Prem, he even stop attending my calls. But I didn't give up even through I was let down by everyone. I went to Canadian embassy but when they found out I was talking about Jai singh khurana without thinking for a moment they back out and said sorry. Then I started going from one lawyer to another for help but when heard Jai singh Khurana name they said sorry and ask me to leave. Few lawyers agree to help me but the cost they offer was not accepted by me. The want me to entertain them for nights which is not accepted by me and I end up slapping few men. I really hate the way the look at me like if its possible then they would have raped me with their eyes.

After hundred rejections one old lawyer decided to help me and I told him I will give him all the information needed.

After many days I saw a little hope and I feeling little better but still my health doesn't seem to improve a bit, it seem to getting worst day by day only."

As Geet keep on turning the page the story keep getting sad, she turn the next page to know what next went wrong in Pamela khurana's life.

"15th March 1984

Today my life took another unexpected new turn. I fainted in front of lawyer after heavy nose bleed. Old nice man took me hospital and doctor examines me and had few test. My Rahul Chopra an old lawyer as me to rest and he said we will proceed with case discussion after my result came. I try to force him but he stick to what he said. I know nothing serious happen it is just my result of sleepless night and restless day and not proper food on the time. But Mr. chopra didn't listen to me and I have to wait for tomorrow so result can come out and we can proceed with our case and I can have my son back and we both can go back if Prem want to join us he is more than welcome."

Geet turns another page to know the result of Pamela khurana hoping in heart that result were fine, as soon as she turn the page she knew the result were not fine because this was another page which was sometime in past had been soaked by tears.

"16th March 1984

How could fate be so cruel to me, it took everything away from me first my parents, then my love, then my son and now the only thing left it was slowly taking away. I don't know what to do? Where to go? I don't even have shoulder to cry on. I was so alone and my life is slipping away from my and there is not single soul I could share my sorrow with. I don't know what force me but some thing inside encourage me and I called her. I don't know what would happen to me and what would be my future but all hope had lost and there is nothing left in my life to hold on."

Streams of tears flow out of Geet at the condition of Pamela Khurana. But she felt proud that her Maan is her who was such a great lady that words can't explain.

Savitri devi was going from one memory to other. She remember that her son didn't pay much attention his own son, and Maan's caretaker is more in his father. She many times scold and warn her to stay away from Prem she always gave excuse. She was trying hard to pull her family together but nothing seems to work. Then one of most heart tearing memory came in front of her eyes and she could stop tears from flowing out.

I was sitting in hall with Maan playing in my lap with stuff toy. Jai was sitting on the sofa examining some file. Prem was no where to be found and Pammi was in her room with her daughter kamya.

Phone rang and I called servant to pick up the phone we no one reach on time I wentto pick it myself as I know the continuous ringing of phone irritate Jai very much.

I picked up the phone and said "hello! Khurana mansion how may I help you? "

Very tired and broken voice answered my question.

"Please don't put the phone down, I am Pamela Khurana!"

My voice got stuck in my throat and all I am just able say was "hmmm!"

"Can I see my baby just once?" she asked and there was so much pain in her voice that without thinking I asked her "Where?"

"At Prem's flat!" she answered with little hope in her voice.

"I will see you tomorrow" I informed her.

She said thank you and put the phone down.

After putting the phone down Jai asked me "Who was on the phone savitri?"

"A friend of mine, she invited Maan and me on tea" I lied to him for the first time but never for a moment felt bad.

to be continue...Smile

Edited by somakazmi - 22 May 2011 at 12:11pm

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

inlwgeetgagsyasmi123raji02surbhijn106nonabebuanky_1205TinkJiathekolgalbhakbhartifanjiasharmacharlie1950shivangi783anisharoy1mysticangelam_sweet_parimansijani21supernasahu-Deepzz-Cutee999bubblycoolamzu32gurti30gangesegbMaaneet.Loverritzy09sanu3108mrk-1-Veritaserum-PaintedSkynahtani88aamirkhanfankooliiorahmona_paksweswetha10SoapoperasrfunVSai2008shah10rsroopalikahkashansakinahopehotabinash079pickachukhwaishfan

VSai2008 IF-Sizzlerz
VSai2008
VSai2008

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

somakazmi

shivangi783 Goldie
shivangi783
shivangi783

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Just read all 6 parts.
Amazing!Clap
Please add me to the PM list...Smile

somakazmi

sanu3108 IF-Rockerz
sanu3108
sanu3108

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
such an emotional update ... 

the more i read ... the more i loathe  the jerk ... a**h*** named Jai Singh Khurana ... Angry

continue soon

love
Sana

somakazmi

rahmona_pakswe IF-Sizzlerz
rahmona_pakswe
rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Even more pain in Pamela's life. How horrible! What she has to go through because of one idiotic man. Angry 

Sad but great update and thanks for the pm.

somakazmi

somakazmi Goldie
somakazmi
somakazmi

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
thank you every1 for ur love and comments!!!!!!!!!!!! it mean alot 2 me...Hug
get urself ready next update would b more emotional!!!!!!!!!!! so every1 be ready with tissue paperz!!!!!!!!!!Cry

rahmona_pakswe

kahkashansakina IF-Sizzlerz
kahkashansakina
kahkashansakina

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
very bad maan father 
poor maan mother
loved it
pls cont soon
Awesome Graphic #25

somakazmi

mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
awsome one yaar...loved it ...something wrong with maan's mom ..

Go to top