Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

forbidden memories... os part 7 pg 15 (Page 10)

nahtani88 IF-Sizzlerz
nahtani88
nahtani88

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
lovely update
cont soon

rahmona_pakswe IF-Sizzlerz
rahmona_pakswe
rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Wow! Great update! Your story is so different from others. I like how you write from a different prespective....I mean from Dev's and Maan's mother's one.

Please do continue soon and thanks for the pm!
somakazmi Goldie
somakazmi
somakazmi

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
thank you so much for your feedback...
enjoy guyz and do leave feedbackBig smile
forbidden memories

Part 5

Geet close the dairy of Pamela khurana to gather the courage to read next entry. Reading her mother in law dairy Geet know one that she is one great woman and a great fighter.

But still she doesn't believe someone could be so mean that they could take someone baby away. Geet touch her belly and single though of someone taking her baby away stopped her heart. She salutes the courage of Pamela as a mother that she is still alive to write and waiting for a signal from Prem to fight for her rights.

Savitri devi wipe her tears away and she switch from one memory to other. This memory was really heart aching baby Maan who I found crying next day. "Where is Prem?" I thought taking Maan in my arms. I did everything I know but Maan didn't stop crying. I know the baby is missing his mother badly and his father is no where to be seen. He searches every face to find his mother but he didn't find her.

Maan cried that day a lot after many hours he fell asleep while crying in my arms. I went to my husband study room with Maan still sleeping in my arms. Jai was studying some file when I entered the room he look at me and then went back studying the file.

"Jai! Maan needs his mother who else will take care of him." I said to him.

He looked at me for a moment then said "You Savitri! Who else?"

"I helping you with several charity programs and maintaining Khurana family status with my appearance in society and on different occasions" I replied him.

"You have grandson to take care of forget everything other than that, I will take care of other things" he said softly to me.

"But how could I take care of him alone?" I said hoping some how he would thought of bringing Maan's mom back.

"You are right!" he said picking up the phone while dialing number.

I waited for his next decision but didn't pay attention to his phone call instead I divert my attention to the tiny angel in my arms. I was stroking his hairs gently and thinking about his future when Jai's voice interrupted my thoughts.

"Maan's caretaker will join you tomorrow" his decision left my mouth hanging.

"But Jai'.." before I could say anything else he said in final tone "Savitri I have lots of work to do I will see you at dinner"

After giving his final statement Jai resume reading his file and I left the room defeated once again.

Geet gather all the courage she have to read next entry of Pamela Khurana to know what fate has decided next for her.

"January 23rd 1984

I never felt so poor in my life not even when I used to live in orphanage at least I never had spend any night out on the bench in cold. But when I saw Prem in the morning never for a moment I remember what I have been through last night. I hugged him and cry as much as I want and he never said a word. Once my crying section was over he told me why he stayed behind because he thought our son need him more than I. I understand his decision and somehow felt that I would have done the same.

He took me to his flat and told me stay here till we get our son back. I told him we should ask Canadian embassy to help us. But he told me there is no use because all Delhi is in his father pocket and this will further make his decision firm, he told me only way to get our son back is to convince his father and he will do that. Only thing I can do now is to wait for Prem to bring back our son. From today test of patient start because now I have to trust Prem and wait."

Next memory took Savitri devi to her next mistake. I was sitting in living room with Maan on my lap. He was getting along with me better than before but still he keeps looking for his mother face. Prem was with his father in his study room and I heard both men arguing with each other but didn't pay much attention because I know Jai will never change his decision and Prem will not have things his ways.

After a while Prem left the house in anger. I was about to go to Jai's room to talk but saw him coming downstairs. As he came downstairs a woman with little girl entry inside the house. She greeted Jai and me with respect I smiled back her and Jai just nodded his head.

"Savitri meet Maan's caretaker Pammi" the introduction left me in shock. After introduction Jai told me to show Pammi her room, after giving instruction he left us. It was my another mistake I should have never let Pammi came in our house she was another reason my family is divided in several parts.

Savitri devi wished somehow she could turn back time and rectify her mistake but she knows that nothing can change what had happened and thing in her hand is now to leave under the burden of her mistakes.

Geet turn another page to know more about Maan's mom.

"January 25th 1984

Prem came to visit me but his mood is really dark these days he just sits there in front of without say single word. There is not a little hope of Maan's return yet and that is really heart breaking situation. I still want Prem to go for Canadian embassy for help or else hire lawyer but Prem is totally against my decision. The strange thing is that now a days I really feeling very weak and my whole body is aching I guess this because I am not eating properly and not taking care of myself. Nights are sleepless and days are restless. I wish this torture end soon and I can go home with my baby and my love.

Without pause Geet turn the next page.

"January 31st 1984

Days are more restless or nights I couldn't answer but something feel very wrong. There is strange fear that had encircled me and I couldn't name it. My health is getting worst but I can't help myself I don't how to get over my loss. It has been ten days and I didn't have single glimpse of my angel and it's almost four day I haven't seen Prem. I am feeling so lonely and empty these days. I don't know what to do or how to survive anymore. Wish these bad days get over soon and I can have my angel in my arms and Prem by my side.

Geet was feeling so bad for Pamela she know how lonely she must be, she herself was lonely like her before Maan entry her life. Life is so empty and dark each moment feel like burden she thank God once again for giving her Maan and she prayed to God to give her any punishment and pain but never to take Maan away from her life.  
to be continue...Smile

Edited by somakazmi - 07 May 2011 at 1:30pm

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

laila889inlwgeetasmi123gagsycue1sakadafisurbhijn106nonabebuTinkJiabhakbhartifananks_amsasmaniam_sweet_parimansijani21supernasahuXXaquafireXXHADmishtimysticangel-Deepzz-Cutee999ninaviamzu32gangesegbpaponecon-Veritaserum-Maaneet.Loverritzy09sanu3108krati5mrk-1meravigilisoPaintedSkyshah10t_areebswetha10kooliiomaaniqrarahmona_pakswenahtani88mitzi11mchopra--Ratna--rsroopalisona-raimaanluvsgeetSoapoperasrfunkahkashansakinajasraj123CrazyCutesypickachukhwaishfan

Maaneet.Lover IF-Rockerz

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
CrazyCutesy IF-Stunnerz
CrazyCutesy
CrazyCutesy

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
awesome
too good
very well written
continue soon
maaniqra IF-Sizzlerz
maaniqra
maaniqra

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
nice yaarrr
ninavi IF-Dazzler
ninavi
ninavi

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
awesome update
too good
continue soon
thnx for d PM Smile
sanu3108 IF-Rockerz
sanu3108
sanu3108

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
awesome update ... 

I hate savitri after reading this ... how can she be so heartless being a mother herself ... 

ppl like Jai shud rot in hell ... such a jerk .. ruined his own son's life ... 

I think Maan doesnt know about this at all .. 

continue soon 

cant wait for the next update

love
Sana

Go to top