forbidden memories... os part 7 pg 15

somakazmi Goldie
somakazmi
somakazmi

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged
guyz my first os read it n comment...
ignore my grammar mistakes... Embarrassed
part 1

I was standing in the balcony of outhouse and thinking about my life what had I gone through because of my own mistakes and wrong decisions. I took the wrong path and did horrible things in my life. I ruined an innocent life, because of me she suffered a lot. She paid for my sin. She was punished for my mistakes. But after seeing her with my brother i felt better. She was happy and she had moved on. I was happy for my brother and Geet, that they are happy that my mistakes didn't shadow their future and life.

I wants to leave but my brother ask me to stay, I was only allowed to stay at outhouse but still I was thankful that Maan had let me stay when I had no where to go.

My thoughts were interrupted by very sweet laughter. I looked at the entrance of the main house and saw Maan and Geet standing there. Maan was about to leave for the office but Geet had stopped him by holding his hand.

"Geet I am getting late for the office" Maan informed Geet with sweet smile which I am witnessing first time on his face.

"I know that" Geet shot back with devlish grin on her face.

"What do you want Geet?" asked Maan reducing distance between themsleve.

"Like you don't know" answered Geet with shy smile.

Maan took Geet Face in his hand and kissed her lips slowly with passion. For that moment something hit inside heart I ignored the feeling assuring myself that I am happy for them.

"Can I go now?" asked Maan when he ended the kiss.

Geet look into his eyes and nod her lightly. Maan turn to left when once again Geet held his hand. Maan turn his face and look at Geet.

"Baby and mama will be waiting for you" Geet said with slight sad smile.

Maan turn back and kissed her forehead "I will see you soon Mishti"

He smiled and walk towards his car where driver is waiting. I had never seen my brother like that he was exploding with happiness and some angry firework start exploding inside my chest. I told myself that I am feeling happy for both of them but somewhere I know I am lying to myself.

When ever Geet looked into his eyes there is so much happiness and respect and emotion I can't put into words. I had seen respect for myself before my fake wedding to Geet but i had never seen unnamed emotions for myself in her eyes. Strange uneasy feeling arose in my chest but I once again ignored them.

Geet went inside and I spend most of my day roaming around the room and switching through channels. It was little after two when I heard car pull in the house I walked towards the balcony to see who had come to visit.

There was guy in white shirt and black pant who was wearing white cap he asked one of servant for Mrs. Khurana.

After few minuets Geet came to see him, visitor greeted her with respect and she greeted back with smile. After exchanging few words visitor showed her few frames. She checked them one by one. Each frame added a little more glow on her face. Her glowing face made me curious to see those frames. After checking the frames she thank visitor and ask servant to carry all frame to her room.

After Geet and servant left I followed them I don't know why. Since Maan had forbidden me to enter house, I sneaked inside the house.

I hid behind the pillar near Maan and Geet room. I heard her giving instruction to servant where to put which frame. After a little while once all frames are hanged on the wall Geet left the room and went towards kitchen.

I went inside the Maan's room after a long time, whole room was up side down. It was filled with colors and flowers. What shocked me more was that whole left side of the room was decorate with baby cot and large pile toys and lots of stuff toys. There was frame on the wall near the cot. I walked to the wall to read the frame.

"For my Mishti'.

This is first gift for our baby from his parents'..

From Geet ka Maan'.."

At the bottom of the note date of few days before was written. Maan had gifted this all to Geet for her baby. I should be happy that Maan love baby so much but I was engulf with unexplained bitter emotions. More bitterness added to my condition when I looked at room's wall. Each wall was decorated by different pictures of Maan and Geet. Few pictures from their wedding, few from their honeymoon, few pictures of other occasions. Each picture was making me more uneasy. All pictures told same story either Geet is in Maan's arms, or he was carrying her or kissing her or simply looking into each other eyes with so much love.

I felt like suffocating in that room without waiting any longer I left the room and went back to my room.

I try to calm and explain myself that this is new to me that is why I am little uncomfortable.

To distract myself I picked up the newspaper and started searching for new job for my survival. I find at least two jobs that would suit me till then it was almost five thirty I thought of going out when I heard car driving through gate.

Before car came to halt I saw Geet walking out of door towards car. When Maan got out of car Geet hugged him and he hugged her back. After they end their hug Maan walked towards the house but Geet blocked his way.    

Maan folded his arms and waited for her to say something.

"Maan I want to eat something spicy!" said Geet innocently.

"Not now Geet I am very tired" replied Maan stretching his body.

"Please Maan" Geet said in very sweet tone.

"Really Geet I am very tried all I need is black coffee made by your hand and my head on your lap so I could listen to your fm radio" teased Maan.

"Fine!" Geet said stubbornly making cute face and walked towards house but before she could walk two steps Maan carried her in his arms went towards car.

"I love you Maan" expressed Geet with shy smile.

"I love you too Mishti" said Maan with overflowing happiness.

There words burned my ears I felt like someone poured melted iron in my ear. Even after they left I still felt restless and angry.

I was still in balcony when they return back after about an hour. They both walk towards house when I heard Geet saying to Maan "I will make coffee for you while you change and fresh up"

After they vanish into the house I left the outhouse and went into the garden sat near the window of Maan and Geet's room.

After few minuets I start hearing their conversation Geet was telling him about her day and he was admiring their pictures and then to my shock Maan was telling Geet about his day and office problems. She was suggesting him ways to handle the problem. After a little while they were joined by dadi and annie. They were teasing each other and enjoying family time and I was sitting here all alone.

In the beginning dadi show concern but once Maan let me stay in the outhouse she come to visit when she is free otherwise just send the food with servant trice a day some story is with annie when she is free from her friends and party she visit me for while. On the other hand Geet behave as if I don't exist she never show concern or any other emotion. She only has pain on her face when she sees me. If buy accident she saw me either she walk beside me not even looking at me or pretend that I am not there, same story goes with Maan.

After a little while dadi and annie left for dinner while Maan and Geet excused themselves saying they just had snacks. After annie and dadi left Maan started to work on file while Geet was watching T.V. and entertaining Maan with her continuous gossips.

Nearly ten thirty I was still out in garden when I heard Maan announcing that he is going to sleep.

But I heard Geet saying that Maan cant goes to bed. I walk near to window.

"Why?" Maan asked her.

"Because you didn't have dinner and it's not good for health to sleep empty stomach" Geet replied with concern in her voice.

"I am not hungry" informed Maan.

But I guess Geet didn't buy Maan's excuse because next moment I heard Maan's protest to let go of his hand.

Once again I sneak inside the house and hid behind the wall in dinning room. After few second Maan and Geet enter dinning room. Maan was still protesting but there was sign of enjoyment on his face.

Geet force him to take seat and serve him in plate but Maan folded his arms and stubbornly said "I am not hungry"

Geet instead of sitting on chair sat on Maan's lap she stroke his face sweetly and then touch his lips with her fingers.

"Do you want kiss Maan?" Geet ask almost in whisper.

Wide smile appear on Maan's face. Geet took plate in her hand and start feeding him with so much love and care. After few bites Maan ask Geet to eat when she didn't bother he himself feeded her with his own hands. Once their dinner is done Geet got up and walked towards their room. But Maan pulled her in his arms and said "you promise something"

"No! I didn't promise anything" Geet replied with love and mischief oozing out of her eyes.

"Who promise me a kiss?" Maan asked catching up with her mood.

"I didn't promise you a kiss, I just ask weather you want it or not!" answered Geet.

"I want it" said Maan.

"I am not in mood" informed Geet.

"Then I have to change your mood" said Maan and carried Geet towards their room.

I stood their surrounded by nothing but emptiness around and with in me. I have no one in my life. I have no one who say me good bye in the morning or wait for me or make coffee for me, I have no one who order silly demands when I come home, I have no one to hold in my arm, I have no one to share my life, my sorrows my happiness with.

I have no one who ask force me to eat or bribe me with kiss, I have no one on whom lap I fell asleep. My life is filled with only darkness and emptiness.

If I had been good and honest I might had Geet in my life. Another thought hit me Geet was mine, Maan took her from me. I will have her back in my life; I will have my baby in my life. All in Maan life is mine and I will have it back. I will have Geet back in my life one way or other. She was mine after all and Maan singh Khurana have no right on her.

I Dev singh Khurana promise myself that by hook or crook I will have Geet back.

to be continue...Smile

Part 2... pg 4
Part 3... pg 7
Part 4... pg 8
Part 5... pg 10
Part 6... pg 13
Part 7... pg 15

Edited by somakazmi - 05 June 2011 at 1:08pm

The following 78 member(s) liked the above post:

laila889gaberinlwgeetayesha_geetfanvibhutipgagsypayal956asmi123taanniavantika_singhnonabebuYusLizitsallabtGURTIwifeythekolgallailapnjbhakbhartifan-BeingAppy-sakadafisush1supernasahuHADmishti-eiya-mystique_girl-knirwal-XXaquafireXXmysticangelmansijani21shivangi783gauranitaianks_amstanya_visihubobbydollcherieLover-Deepzz-mausam19Cutee999jazzeretteamzu32maanujaanugurti309staroneserialssldeepsgangesegbamourfouGCdeepthichoudaryritzy09Maaneet.Loverbangaloresmaankigeet4ever-Veritaserum-iMadzLuvScoobysanu3108SaynaFMPreethi-Premieuphoricsonu4everhindu4lyfmeravigilisolovelycutietedyesha143-pixie-nahtani88t_areebrsroopali--Ratna--shah10kooliioswetha10sweet scorpiorahmona_pakswesun-naaaaaaaaasaanjh11jasraj123blackb28khwaishfan

cherieLover Goldie
cherieLover
cherieLover

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Hey, plzzzzzzz con. soon

i really liked that dev seeing them happy and they little cute moments and feeling jealousy, that's what he deserves. but ohh no he is becoming villan.........

any way, very nice moments betwn maneet.

liked it very much

nice os

con. soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_geetfan

mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
wow it was awsome one yaar ..... from dev;s point of view..nice shot yaar ..i fear this gonna happen in the show soon

ayesha_geetfan

thekolgal Senior Member
thekolgal
thekolgal

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged
hey..............vry nice OS
loved the Dev twist............it z vry different
do continue soon............
plz add me to your PM list

asmi123

summikhan Goldie
summikhan
summikhan

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
wow ... that was actually really good ... dev is a serious stalker here... omg... plz continue!
bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
                                                plzzzzzzz continue........

ayesha_geetfan

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Kahani mein twist.......Confused

BTW...Excellent writing.....Clap

ayesha_geetfan

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
very interesting yaar and maneet love was same as we want to see in ghsp .
continue soon and pm me if possibleSmile

ayesha_geetfan

Go to top