Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Sukirti : An enigma! Happy Women's DAY :)

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged

Sukirti Kandpal...

Whenever i hear this name..only word comes to my mind... a Rockstar!

Sukirti first came into my life in the form of Dr. Riddhima Gupta in DMG. Neither did i like her nor did i hate her...but then there was something so nice about her that made her my favourite actress eversince..

Suku is beautiful, charming, talented, down to earth, really kiddish yet totally matured, she's a no nonsense girl, and is so so so positive about life..She's fun loving and friendly and has no air of being an actress..

at the age of 23, she has achieved a LOT, she's getting popular day by day. She has indeed come a LONG way since she first began. She's so confident in everything she does or says..She's really intellectual and witty too...and has a great sense of humour...She's well spoken and moreover knows what she's talking...

She is doing AWESOME as Pia Jaiswal...this role suits her perfectly..No other woman could have done it better Approve

Im totally proud to be a Suku fan...

THREE cheers to her for being such an amazing woman and achieving so much at such a young age...

Wishing her a very very HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY! she is truly the best and will always be the best!!!

Edited by .Yamini. - 08 March 2011 at 1:07pm

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

WahKyaBaatHaiiqralovespkyekDoris.sonam21..Mari..meawNikhi.Lifu18DarlingSarunPurpleRaindaisyluvluvkasu-kavita---AROMAL--shruthiRYukti_Ratzholicchahaat..moonstruck.kasuuuuRidziPiaJazSimiAisha.AmeresSahiPakdeHai.ragzz.music_l0ver036-Lostindreams.Jane..

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged

I run short of words when it comes to praising my most fav girl.. Sukirti Kandpal

Where do i really start about her? Shes so charming, so natural and a beautiful person inside out. I remember the day when i first saw her interview on SBS with her co star..her first interview for DMG. i was like hmm shes not great but lets see what she does to Riddhima's role, may be she out does herself and i was right, she did way better than what everyone expected infact so good that, so many people accepted her as Riddhima all across the country and KaSu created a chemistry of their own.

Coming to PKYEK, this role is like tailor made for her. Piya Jaiswal, when i hear this name, all i can think of is Sukirti's natural acting, her innocence in her character and moreover and her dedication towards her work and making Piya such a success.Only Sukirti could have done this so much ease and making people love her like me and you Yams. Shes a true epitome of beauty with brains, a no nonsense person as u said too, very talkative and kiddish but supermature and a diplomat at the same time, after all shes a scorpion like us Yams Wink other than that, shes a wonderful person, so down to earth , so ravishing and a charmer when it comes to her dressing sense and making friends.

I adore and i am crazy about Sukirti, she will always and forever be my no.1 ..I love you sunshine from the bottom of my heart ..Happy Women's day Hug

Edited by ..Ragzz.. - 08 March 2011 at 1:45pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

..Mari..Doris.meawPurpleRainluvkasuchahaat.relentless.music_l0ver036.Jane..

Aisha. IF-Sizzlerz
Aisha.
Aisha.

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
res.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kasucrazyluvkasu.Jane..

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
You can start posting guys!!! Hug

kasucrazyluvkasu.Jane..

music_l0ver036 IF-Stunnerz
music_l0ver036
music_l0ver036

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
AHH I love this girl so much. I actually had to yell haha.
anyways. She is the most amazing person I've ever known.
She is the only actress I have been this obsessed with.
She is beautiful inside and out and she loves her fans so much.
SUKIRTI ROCKS!!! <3 You can't ever hate her. She just..I cant even define it.
She is 23 and she has built herself this whole standard and all was
 because of her own hardwork.
salute her for that. Happy womens day to Sukirti Kandpal. She indeed is an enigma.
Thanks for this amazing post.

Edited by music_l0ver036 - 08 March 2011 at 1:26pm

kasucrazyluvkasurelentless.

NepaliStrawbery IF-Stunnerz
NepaliStrawbery
NepaliStrawbery

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
before  if i go and take break from forum for a while i could not resist commenting. thank u so much for the post. love suku. she is the only reason now i watch this show. love her. she deserves this post. she is gorgeous. hope she goes far in life. when i showed her to my frens , they were like wow. truly she is beautiful inside in and out.

Edited by syria2014 - 08 March 2011 at 1:28pm

kasucrazyluvkasurelentless.

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
@syria2014

ur most welcome and thanks for your comment :)

kasucrazyluvkasuNepaliStrawbery

luvkasu IF-Dazzler
luvkasu
luvkasu

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
awwwww thankyou so much for opening up such an awsome thread! was waiting for it since i saw the topic..!!
Now let me tell u how suku entered my life, its quite funny though..
I saw suku for the first time in DMG ofcourse, i saw 5 epiosdes in a row, at that time they were showing muskan-rahul's fake marriage n also showed that dance sequence DUPATA TERA MAL MAL KA.. At that time i was like, the girl opposite ksg isnt that pretty! i wish jennifer had done this role LOL! because i liked jennifer since her sneha days of kzk!
but then i started following dmg n KASU'S magnetic chemistry forced me too change my mind. i was like wow they look like a real couple n soon fell in love with their jodi..!! then in late december i came to know tht he had married shardha.. n i was kinda heartbrokenConfused..
then i joined india forums n came to know all about comments, threads and fan clubs!!
When suku left dmg, i was completly heartbroken n shattred.. Felt so bad, couldnt sleep properly for 1 whole monthOuch!!!
I kept commenting on suku's FC, never gave up hopes and kept requesting her to take up new serial..
then in june came the news of suku's new show FANAA with Ekta! i was in a dual state.. i was happy that she has been approached by EKTA for a show on STAR ONE, but at the sametime i din like the idea of vampires and all..!!
But once i saw the show n VISU, i was like wow, they look good with eachother n compliment eachother so well...!!

i like suku alot, she is the most down to earth actress i have ever known!she is a complete darling.. i love her carefree style n her never giving up attitude..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kasucrazychahaat.anshrarelentless.music_l0ver036

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index