SBS..women's Day Special (Page 2)

JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fazeel

please any body  post link yarr
always u r the one who psot link please do try
and mai8n dhamaka is waiting what vl happen to naksh watching this dhamaaka between rajshri knowing about nikhil and telling akshi both of them tension ladies yaar i don't know waht vl happen but i want to see naksh supporting each othere always and the relationship between maheswari's and singhnaia's is going to strain becoz reshmi 's rishta may be broken becoz o rajshri waht she is telling is correct nikil is not a good boy vl wait and see

-Nasreen- IF-Rockerz
-Nasreen-
-Nasreen-

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAYA_09

and mai8n dhamaka is waiting what vl happen to naksh watching this dhamaaka between rajshri knowing about nikhil and telling akshi both of them tension ladies yaar i don't know waht vl happen but i want to see naksh supporting each othere always and the relationship between maheswari's and singhnaia's is going to strain becoz reshmi 's rishta may be broken becoz o rajshri waht she is telling is correct nikil is not a good boy vl wait and see
i am founding yarr but not found yarr i am reading you comments  i am controling ia m want to see eagarliy yarr
Tafseer IF-Sizzlerz
Tafseer
Tafseer

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:38am | IP Logged

hana kuch drama toh zaroor hoga....Rajshri will try to recall about Nikhil n then Gayatri won;t believe as pehle se she will be pissed off with the Maheshwaris.....OuchOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vertz

JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged
fazeel destiv forum is coming u can get the first part idon't know how to do it
desi tv forum first part in which naksh there
JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tafseer

hana kuch drama toh zaroor hoga....Rajshri will try to recall about Nikhil n then Gayatri won;t believe as pehle se she will be pissed off with the Maheshwaris.....OuchOuch
taffy waht naksh vl do becoz if naksh vl say something as rajshri told she vl not believe but loved anskhseg naitik in white kurta and akshi in blue saree so so good which side vl naksh support
-Nasreen- IF-Rockerz
-Nasreen-
-Nasreen-

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged

fazeel destiv forum is coming u can get the first part idon't know how to do it
desi tv forum first part in which naksh there
thank you  i post the link
JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged
if after reshmi's marriage  she vl come to know about nikil what she vl do  naksh vl be dhol between the two families  waht do u think naksh vl do about this and u feel akshi vl tell about nikil tonaitik defntely
Tafseer IF-Sizzlerz
Tafseer
Tafseer

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Tafseer

taffy waht naksh vl do becoz if naksh vl say something as rajshri told she vl not believe but loved anskhseg naitik in white kurta and akshi in blue saree so so good which side vl naksh support

Naitik is white kurta was looking so good yaar...Day Dreaming n Akshara so cute n gorgeous too...Big smile they are always the BEST...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vertz_Divya_

Go to top