Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

chang is winner (Page 2)

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

did chang already won it?..Confused..i just woke up..
I think he did ....
All rigged  this show ....Angry

If they wanted to give the trophy to a non dancer then why take Sushant in the first place ....only for TRPs of course ...very unfair yaar ..
But for me no one comes close to Sushant and Shampa ....I am sure I am not the only one saying this ...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahiIpsi_SushantThaneearchanamanavsuanProudSushantian

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged
i didn't watch jdj yesterday..for me it has to be the same person who is most consistent and the winner..it can't be two different people..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahibonnefille

Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged

thanks a lot  Jai....for the information...Smile

I forget to put it in my comment ..sorry..my friend

Edited by Thanee - 08 March 2011 at 4:53am
AkkiHP Coolbie
AkkiHP
AkkiHP

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
even Mahi was used for TRPS she is also very popular like Sushita.......due to her show Laagi Tujhse Lagan............we all know shw was slow in beginning and had bad start.............but JDJ kept using her especially wen any celebrity like Akki Maddy Ritesh came...............i haTe JDJ
bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Guys I still think the results aren't declared. 

JDJ doesn't make their judges wear the same clothes, don't make their hosts wear same....why the hell would they make their 3 finalists wear the same clothes? 

chang must have got pictured himself with the trophy.....and this guy posted it. ppl do it for fun......don't we know that enough from this forum???

And hardly impossible media didn't even get the whiff of it? Laughable. 

Sushant to be declared the winner of JDJ!!!! PartyI just know it. 

Edited by bonnefille - 08 March 2011 at 6:04am
bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Ok no its true....

Times of India.....

Chang wins Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4

Meiyang Chang and his choreographer Marisha have won the Season 4 of dance reality show Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa. Sushant wins the 'Most Consistent Performer' title. 

The cat is finally out of the bag. Like we had reported last week, Meiyang Chang has won the title of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 4 . "Chang and his choreographer Marisha have won the title. They have won the prize money of Rs 50 lakh with Chang and Marisha winning Rs 25 lakh each", informs a source directly from the sets of the grand finale. 

While most were expecting Sushant Singh Rajput to win the show for his impeccable dance performances through the show, the twist in the tale comes with Chang being declared as the winner. "Sushant Singh Rajput has won the 'Most Consistent Performer' title' along with the prize money of Rs 5 lakhs", claims the source. 

The channel and the dance show have had this legacy of declaring winners who were non-dancer when they started on the show. "If you notice, all winners of earlier seasons of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa including Mona Singh, Prachi Desai and Bhaichung Bhutia have essentially been participants who were not blessed with natural dancing abilities but transformed themselves into great dancers through the course of the show", says an industry insider. "Amongst the finalists Meiyang Chang was the only one who started as non-dancer but has worked and shown immense improvement in his dancing prowess". 

Yana Gupta and Sushant Singh Rajput competed with Meiyang Chang for the coveted title. The grand finale which was shot earlier today will be telecast today evening. 
Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Congrats to Chang for winning the title..He deserved the title for working hard and improving each episode in his dance and performance...

Congrats to all for working so hard..

amritaa10 IF-Sizzlerz
amritaa10
amritaa10

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bonnefille

Ok no its true....

Times of India.....

Chang wins Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4

Meiyang Chang and his choreographer Marisha have won the Season 4 of dance reality show Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa. Sushant wins the 'Most Consistent Performer' title. 

The cat is finally out of the bag. Like we had reported last week, Meiyang Chang has won the title of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 4 . "Chang and his choreographer Marisha have won the title. They have won the prize money of Rs 50 lakh with Chang and Marisha winning Rs 25 lakh each", informs a source directly from the sets of the grand finale. 

While most were expecting Sushant Singh Rajput to win the show for his impeccable dance performances through the show, the twist in the tale comes with Chang being declared as the winner. "Sushant Singh Rajput has won the 'Most Consistent Performer' title' along with the prize money of Rs 5 lakhs", claims the source. 

The channel and the dance show have had this legacy of declaring winners who were non-dancer when they started on the show. "If you notice, all winners of earlier seasons of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa including Mona Singh, Prachi Desai and Bhaichung Bhutia have essentially been participants who were not blessed with natural dancing abilities but transformed themselves into great dancers through the course of the show", says an industry insider. "Amongst the finalists Meiyang Chang was the only one who started as non-dancer but has worked and shown immense improvement in his dancing prowess". 

Yana Gupta and Sushant Singh Rajput competed with Meiyang Chang for the coveted title. The grand finale which was shot earlier today will be telecast today evening. 
whaa...????this is complete bullsh*t ppl.....W*H....nyways thnx sony for playing with our emotions!!
nyway SUSHANT U ROCK!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahi

Go to top