Posted: 13 years ago
πŸ‘ŽπŸΌthis is what we call a ghatya drama serial
if u dnt like this serial...... 😑 den dnt visit this forum n make such posts.......😑 keep ur comments to ur self........
sathya..yrkkth...partgya..tere lye..pavitra rishta..kmh ...geet ...thos call ghatyaaaaa showz dear...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

CCBM best show...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜‰

Keep ur comments with urself....if u don't like this show then why r u commenting here? sorry,i think u don't know the meaning of the word gatiya....people always try to bash at good things..for us our show is d best...so don't make such posts here!...and stay away with ur fav shows..Edited by sana4kinha - 13 years ago
If u r not intrested in dis show den jus stay out of dis forum!!!
U r commentin as if v compelled u 2 watch te show n 2 rate it....arggghh!!
I so agree with you guys.
If you don't like the show don't watch and stay out of our forum.
No one if forcing you to watch this show.
CCBM is the best show.

hope u dont have any work thats y u hv posted this on every forum
if u dont like plese dont watch that will not make a huge issue n plese dont post such topics will will watch anyways we do not need ur openion
i am totally agree with friends. u are not interesting this show😑plz not visit this forum.
CCBM one of the best serial in starplus.
hey guys... its my sincere request to u all.......
i feel v must stop replin in this topic... ... n lets not make this topic as a hot topic.... 😑🀒
v must nt giv so much importance to this person..... dis person doesnt deserve to b spoken to... n commented upon his/her so called topic......
U r correct swetha..why we r  wasting our time in such a stupid topic...and  the person who posted such a topic wants exactly this..he wanted to be a hot topic creator with a silly technique.....we have no needs to comment here to prove him wrong...bcz for us our show is the best...... and he/she doesn't deserve to be spoken to...🀒