India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

they eat so much

vipashi Groupbie
vipashi
vipashi

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
In today's episode (sorry guys, we get it a few days late in US), they showed the storage room. It didn't look like a storage room, it looked like a freakin' store itself. Who has storage like that in their house? Really!
All they do is wake up ready in make up but still get ready, make breakfast, eat, make lunch, eat, make dinner, eat. Supposed to be a very rich family but the daughter in law has to do all that work?
No one in the family do anything else but eat, sleep and work... nothing fun?
Koyli has to join FBI, she would solve a lot of cases.
Yes I agree with other posts where they say that Gopi has to stop crying and be happy. She lived with her mama and never learned anything?

The CV's have to change something to make this story more interesting.

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Hi Vipashi,

I lived in a country like this, Saathiya type of day routine, and can totally relate/understand.

My family had a huge Pantry/Storeroom, my mother would once a month and get dry good groceries and load them on the back of the pick up truck for our driver to take them home and put them away in the pantry. 

We also, i was a student and growing up off course,  but the other ladies of the house would wake up, cook breakfast, or the cook would make toast and tea for us kids, we would go to school and our dad and my brothers would go to the office, my mum would arrange the lunch either make some things and the cook would aslo prepare other things for lunch, we would come back from school and eat lunch my dad and brothers would also eat with us and return back to work, as work and home were very close, then they (women in the house) would watch a bit of tv, film or go to town/shopping, return to prepare dinner for all of us again.

The reason, i have told you this, is to inform you it's true people do live in this way. Because when i was growing up i never knew anybody that didn't have this type of lifestyle like ours.

For outings at the weekend, we had a beach house where my mum would take us, or we would go in the back of the pick up with the driver, and our dad would drive my mum and sister in laws. I come from a big family 6, and now my brothers and older sisters are married and have kids too, so we have a really big family but those who are now living abroad absolutely hate this fast fast life of Europe and US and want to return now.

Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 08 March 2011 at 3:07am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged
My sister in laws would complain about not going to more outings, and as a result every 3 months they travel (Dubai, India, South Africa, Europe, Saud Arabia) with their husband, kids, just they small family rather than all of us would go.

I totally agree the Modi's husbands should go on more outings with the family, and about the serial being boring, i agree partly, because it's very predictable, with the evil plans of Urmila/Rashi, Gopi getting blamed, being yelled at, Gopi doing all the work, Aham not caring about Gopi treating her badly, but this last one we are hoping is going to change soon, it's all Natak/play acting at the moment but we are hoping Aham changes for real towards Gopi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

shon703 Senior Member

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index