Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Celebrating honor of women with sanaya irani (Page 9)

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meerrii

ashi api i wil reply in short it was awesomee but i really want to give a long one as sanya is my only most fav actress so soory i wil edit it lateer
owww thanks dear for ur lovely reply and take ur time hon i will be waiting Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazyMS

sg-muskaan IF-Dazzler
sg-muskaan
sg-muskaan

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Hey Aashi Hug
Awwwwwww Such beautiful ,Wonderful Topic Honey Clap
Our Princess,fairy,doll down to earth ,..................one in a MillionHeart
She,s Beautiful ,Smart,genuine ,Caring ,Helpful ,Friendly ,Such a Pure heart lady....n most beautiful quality She said abt n accept her negitive point, that,s beauty   Embarrassed Clap
She,s a PERFECT  LADY in all mean............Embarrassed
We Love u Sanaya Irani! HeartHeart
Happy Woman,s day Everyone  HugHug
Keep Smiling Aashi  Embarrassedu r d Best jaana
luv
Muskaan

aashizin

CrazyMS IF-Dazzler

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

aashizin

fend IF-Sizzlerz
fend
fend

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
hey aaashi dear awesome fab amazing postHug very very beautyfully wriiten m completely speechlesssClapClapClapand u have explained each n everything soo mindblowinglyClapsanaya is really a gemStarwords fall short to describe herEmbarrassed she is such a wonderful human being, caring  down to earth love her more n more with each paasing dayApprove she has all the qualities of a perfect womenyou said it right she is perfect daughter ,sister ,friend n a perfect girlfriendEmbarrassed and we have also seen her love for pets how she would take care of them give them food before she would haveBig smilesanaya rocks! n aashi thankyou soo much  for making this awesome postsHug n happy womes day to sanaya n everyoneHug

aashizin

ar_sajan4evr IF-Sizzlerz
ar_sajan4evr
ar_sajan4evr

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
re-edited on pg 3

aashizin

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sg-muskaan

Hey Aashi Hug
Awwwwwww Such beautiful ,Wonderful Topic Honey Clap
Our Princess,fairy,doll down to earth ,..................one in a MillionHeart
She,s Beautiful ,Smart,genuine ,Caring ,Helpful ,Friendly ,Such a Pure heart lady....n most beautiful quality She said abt n accept her negitive point, that,s beauty   Embarrassed Clap
She,s a PERFECT  LADY in all mean............Embarrassed
We Love u Sanaya Irani! HeartHeart
Happy Woman,s day Everyone  HugHug
Keep Smiling Aashi  Embarrassedu r d Best jaana
luv
Muskaan

oww muski thanks a tone for ur lovely reply i completely agree with u hon Embarrassed she is perfect lady Embarrassed
aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meerrii

ashi api i wil reply in short it was awesomee but i really want to give a long one as sanya is my only most fav actress so soory i wil edit it lateer
edited
hey ashi api it was superb post realllyyy...
You can do almost anything you put your mind to ...
You can swim the deepest ocean and climb the highest peak ...
Be a doctor or fly a plane
You can face adversity and still walk tall.

You are strong, beautiful, compassionate and much more than words could ever say!

Today is yours, and so is ever other day...

she is none other but a WOMAN Wink
sooooooooooo truuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeee
women is the most beautiful creature of ALLAH..she is the one who spends her alomst 20 years with her bros n father...to whom she care loves like nothing..she cares for her father loves her obeyes her.....she smiles when her bros iritates her....she cares for them even they didnt show any response.....they loves their mom like nohting.......they respects her parents.....they sacrifces her wishes for her parents bros.......they make their home JANNATT.....they make home real in a house......they proves themselves to be the angels of their parents...they prove themselves the best friends.......they sharres others soorow but never show their hidden pain n tears.....they make themselves stonger for their familyy........they love somone like nothingg.......to whom they never know met they spent lives ....they belonged themselves to those to whom they get  married they prove themselves to be the most faithful sincer loving wives.a companion of life which makes ur every way a rose bed.......they proves themselves to be the great motherr.....they love their children like nothing...they make them understand the realites of life they make them civilized by her training giving the nations the greatest mens..............they prove themselves at every level in every field of life best.......they dont care for tthemselves they dont love themselve they just know to give love n care to othersssssss.......
i love sanaya irani the most fav actres of mine or u can only one.in my whole life i never saw beautiful than her by heart too .........
sanaya proves herself to be the most loving daughter which we had witnessd as u posted the picss.......
sanaya proves herself to be passioante hard working devoting by her acting careerr.by giving us lengedary character  GUNJAN...she proves herself in other serials too...i loved her in every characterr........
sanaya proves herself best friend as we saw her friendlyy on sets in reall lyf...........
sanaya proves herself to be the loving companion as we saw monaya together..
sanaya proves herself lloving n caring by loving n caring the animalss too.....
these all make us relize that we should have spirit have belif on ourselves..we are not useless or make unequal to other creature.instead we are the most beautiful creature which makes this world to be live by our love n care.......we can achive anything which we want if we have faith on our selves,determination n hard working...............
soory for late i was quite buzyy.n sooryy for boring u.i am unable to express my felings in bettter way..as i am very bad at itt....
thank u for giving us such a lovely post n opportuinty to share our views,..thanks
love u
merii
OMG merriiHugHugHug i m speechless after reading ur wonderful reply ClapClapClapClapClapClapseriously thanks a tone for ur wonderful reply Hug i completely agree with ur each and every words  dear

Edited by aashizin - 13 March 2011 at 10:56am
aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fend

hey aaashi dear awesome fab amazing postHug very very beautyfully wriiten m completely speechlesssClapClapClapand u have explained each n everything soo mindblowinglyClapsanaya is really a gemStarwords fall short to describe herEmbarrassed she is such a wonderful human being, caring  down to earth love her more n more with each paasing dayApprove she has all the qualities of a perfect womenyou said it right she is perfect daughter ,sister ,friend n a perfect girlfriendEmbarrassed and we have also seen her love for pets how she would take care of them give them food before she would haveBig smilesanaya rocks! n aashi thankyou soo much  for making this awesome postsHug n happy womes day to sanaya n everyoneHug
thanks a tone fend for ur wonderful reply i completely agree with ur each and every words yar ClapClapClapClapClap our sanaya is seriously best may god bless her Embarrassed

Go to top