Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Celebrating honor of women with sanaya irani (Page 3)

jyothi- IF-Stunnerz
jyothi-
jyothi-

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Aashi u have  written very well.The pic u have choosen is amazing.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pakpearlaashizin

MoNayaHolicPrag IF-Sizzlerz
MoNayaHolicPrag
MoNayaHolicPrag

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged

I think i have very few words.. to actually say that how proud i am of sanaya and how much i respect her.. she is genuinely one of the most beautiful ladies i have seen.. extremely talented.. down to earth.. humble...simple yet class apart... bubbly yet polite.. she has been an inspiration for many... and i think words are very less to actually describe that how very much i love her for whatever she is. SANAYA ROCKS.. AND SHE HAS MADE ALLL THE WOMENS VERY PROUD..... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pakpearlaashizin

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sabatahir

i luv  uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu sanaya
yes love our sweetheart sanaya Embarrassed
Komal_Chaudhary Goldie
Komal_Chaudhary
Komal_Chaudhary

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Lovely Post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashizin

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gunjanmariya

hey ashi..Hug
awwwww such wonderful topic buddyClapClap..wow u wrote it beautifully dear..Thumbs Up
as always i have to agree with ur each and every point..and as usual u left me speechless dont have words yrr...
loved it!
i loved the way u gave pics of different sights of sanayaDay Dreaming i mean as gf,as daughter,as lady of their house...and one  thing which u forgot is sanaya as frnd i mean she is such a sweetheart i think arjun and mohit both are lucky to have a frnd like sanaya.....and even im lucky to have a frnd like u...love u buddy...
HAPPY WOMENS DAy to all my darling frndzzzz...
HugHeartHug
Huglove,
gunjan mariya..

thanks a tone gunjan for ur lovely reply  Hug yes she is seriously wonderful person in her any role of life abt friendship i guess it included in monaya moment yes she posses wonderful friendship with her all friends as well thanks a tone once again dear Embarrassed
aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Ragzz..

Beautiful topic Aashi..its always a pleasure to read ur takes and this one being another beautiful one.

OMG ragz thanks a tone dear for ur lovely reply it seriously means a lot to me Hug
Where do i start from about our Sanaya. She is ultra beautiful, talented, outspoken,honest, matured, magnificent, viviacious with such a pure heart. This lady has mesmerised me since I first saw her in Fanaa and i knew she had it in her to make it big. She appeared in ads, and then small roles in tv shows and always made an impact.
i so so agree her wonderful graph of career from modeling days to being best actress on television always makes us to feel and enjoy her presence on screen and also offscreen Embarrassed her beauty of heart always made us to feel her purity Embarrassed yes it was spread in her any roles with deep impact 

Shes got a wonderful dressing sense and carries off anything so well. Shes got this amazing aura that makes her such a pleasant person and one justs want to keep looking at her ,listening her talk, sharing her opinions and making us all smile. Shes got this radiant smile which is infectious and spreads so fast. Sanaya is a beautiful woman inside out, theres nothing fake about her, she speaks her heart out, whether blunt or polite, she says it on a person's face which is why i simply adore her..Shes the best example of a perfect woman, perfect daughter, perfect girlfriend, perfect sister and a perfect homemaker. Shes got it all and she will go a long way. In short, shes a true role model to every young girl today , she can truly be looked up to and theres so much one can learn from her.

yes dear u said it all Clapshe is role model of any girl her each and every quality always shows her honesty gosh she is perfect with her wonderful dressing sense , with her loyal nature to share her honest takes on any matter love her the way she is Embarrassed

We love you Sanaya Irani..Happy Womens Day! thanks a tone once again for ur reply Embarrassed

ragzz.

ar_sajan4evr IF-Sizzlerz
ar_sajan4evr
ar_sajan4evr

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
resss...vil edit at nyt....
bt amzinggg n a vryy beautifulllll topic Thumbs UpHug

heyyyy aashii diii Hug

1stly i wud say...dat i was actuly xpecting ur post on on dis topic 2day...
n c its here..Big smileStar
though i am editing my comment quite late...bt realyy ur posts r a treat 4 me 2 read..EmbarrassedBig smileBig smile
Big smilenow cmng 2 ur postttLOL

it was perfecttt..4 our angel sanaya.Clap..shz nt only portrayed her role of gunjan vryyy beautifulyy..bt san as a person herself z vryyy beautifulll n genuineThumbs Up
shz a perfect blend of a  daughter,friend,gr8888 human being,actor n a lovvverrrClap
Thumbs Uplovve her like anythng...HeartHeart
so HAPPY WOMAN'S DAYYYY 2 U SANAYA...N INFACT 2 OLLL D WOMEN IN D WORLD...Smile

n yaaa...beautifullllllllllll picssssDay Dreaming

Edited by ar_sajan4evr - 13 March 2011 at 12:42am

aashizin

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by truth_wins

Awesome post Aashi.... happy women's day everyone!
I feel really proud to be a Sanaya fan.
She acts amazingly,is so real and I love her bluntness...I wish I was like her in this matter and she is so stunning too.
She is the only actress in tellydom I like offscreen as much as onscreen.

^^and I feel this is the best part about her personality,just love her for this.
aanchal first of all thanks a tone dear for ur lovely reply Hug and ya i want to tell u and share u something this side of sanaya i always adore and love her most thats the reason i feel she is one inspiration to all girl i also feel to be inspired by her this is the best part of her life which i always love to see again and again 

yes we always love to see her off screen as well on screen i was never so much crazy for any woman and any actress like this but i feel proud i am crazy for this wonderful lady Embarrassed i just love her honest take on any matter and her outspoken nature she is best Big smile and happy women's day Embarrassed

Go to top