Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aashizin thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -MoNayalicious-

Lovely Topic!

Sanaya Irani is a Perfect Inspiration...
A kind of preson difficult to find....One in a Million!❀️

Love You Sanaya! Happy Women's Day!

Made a sig!

oww thanks a tone sweety πŸ€—πŸ€— siggy is wonderful thanks a tone for sharing let me add this in my topic πŸ˜³ and i completely agree hon she is one in million our inspiration our sanaya β€οΈ and happy woman's day to u too πŸ˜³
aashizin thumbnail

Originally posted by: ainimonaya

HaPpY WoMen's DaY girlsπŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Beautiiiifull post yrπŸ‘.really agree with your each and every word behna, a woman is Allah's wonderful creation...thnx 4 making feel special as a girl...❀️
and what u wrote about our sanaya, thats very true😳she is sooo dam sweet and pure as a person.may Allah bless sanaya n all women on earth....β€οΈπŸ€—β€οΈ
aini...😳

oww aini happy women's day to u too πŸ€— and thanks a tone  for ur lovely reply πŸ˜³ seriously may god bless our sanaya πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
aashizin thumbnail

Originally posted by: itzMYattitude

amazingggggggggg post once again dear

missing ur posts badly =(
finally got one

owww sara sweetheart πŸ€—πŸ€— thanks a tone for ur lovely reply πŸ˜³

when i come to know its women day
the first thought come to my mind was there must b a post by u
n i was true

oww how sweet yar thanks a tone honey πŸ˜³

ok
omggggggggggg
hats off for writting such a post dear
really u said it all
from where to start
compltely admire this girl
either she comes as her father's lil princee or mohit's love lady
she is fantastic
her everything attracts u completely towards her
sanaya roxxxxxxx
n ur post as well =)

yes dear from her father's adorable daughter to mohit's princess our sanaya is best she is completely wonderful woman we have ever seen proud on her πŸ˜³ ya her each and every quality always attracts us towards her , her magnificent persona always made us to drool her on more and more πŸ˜³

do write more
missing ur posts badly hon
*thumbss uppppp* oww thanks a tone once again u r such a wonderful encourager seriously it feels gr8 to have ur reply on my post love u and ya i didn't pm to anyone this time ,busy with my work  

aashizin thumbnail

Originally posted by: ekta_monaya

OMGGGGGGGGGGG.......!!!!!!!😊

wat awesum post aashi......truly luvd it.......
luvvvv u sanaya......ur truly rocking.......
a perfect lady in all means......
a perfect daughter, a perfect sister, a perfect friend, a perfect girlfiend & m damn sure she'll make a perfect wife & a perfect mother too.....  πŸ€—  hey ekta thanks a tone for ur lovely reply   πŸ€— yes she is perfect in her any role whether it would be daughter , sister , ,friend or GF and ya she will def be wonderful wife and mother πŸ˜³
cant tell u how much i luvd reading this post.......πŸ˜ƒ
a salute to the perfect lady SANAYA IRANI.......
& not 2 4get shez a perfect actress too......if evry1 luvs & adores gunjan its only bcoz of sanaya......so hats off 2 her......πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
proud to be a SANAYA IRANI fan.......
the sigs wer too good & matchd well with the post.....thnx 2 ragini.......
& thnx 2 u aashi 4 making such a wonderful post abt the luvly & perfect lady SANAYA.........thnx a ton dear........πŸ€—
luv u sanaya........u truly roccccckkkkkk.....!!!!!!! ur the best......   πŸ€— yes dear salute to our perfect lady sanaya πŸ˜³  seriously proud to be her fan and that siggy were  made by pragz and MoNayalicious  seriously our sanaya rocks πŸ˜³

aashizin thumbnail

Originally posted by: preety88

wonderful post.....i love sanaya...she is really nice and a great person.....she is the best

thanks preety for ur lovely reply πŸ˜³ our princess is best πŸ˜ƒlove her to the core πŸ€—
1gunjan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Aashi OMG!! Wow!! What a mindblowing post....πŸ‘πŸΌ.......Just totally Amazing and outstanding post..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..Very very well and very beautifully written....all the  pictures of Sanaya in different stages of life ie as A daughter, GF and lady of their house were awesome...Each picture was beautifull...U have written the post so excellently and magnificently that I am speechless today I have no words........Accept 2 say this I love ur post and I agree with each n everything u have said..Women are indeed GODs wonderfull creations....each n every women in this world is special in her own way.....and also aashi U have described Sanaya beautifully....I agree with ur every word about Sanaya.....Sanaya is indeed a beautifull person inside out..She is a Fabulous human being and A rocking Women....Sanaya is just an awesome, amazing and a superb lady..Sanaya rocksπŸ‘πŸΌ..........

Happy Womens Day 2 Sanaya πŸ€—.....And Happy Womens Day 2 everyone n my every buddy in IFπŸ€—...........

Love Gunjan😊😊.........................
Edited by 1gunjan7 - 13 years ago
aashizin thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1gunjan7

Hey Aashi OMG!! Wow!! What a mindblowing post....πŸ‘πŸΌ.......Just totally Amazing and outstanding post..πŸ‘..Very very well and very beautifully written....all the  pictures of Sanaya in different stages of life ie as A daughter, GF and lady of their house were awesome...Each picture was beautifull...U have written the post so excellently and magnificently that I am speechless today I have no words........Accept 2 say this I love ur post and I agree with each n everything u have said..Women are indeed GODs wonderfull creations....each n every women in this world is special in her own way.....and also aashi U have described Sanaya beautifully....I agree with ur every word about Sanaya.....Sanaya is indeed a beautifull person inside out..She is a Fabulous human being and A rocking Women....Sanaya is just an awesome, amazing and a superb lady..Sanaya rocksπŸ‘πŸΌ..........

Happy Womens Day 2 Sanaya πŸ€—.....And Happy Womens Day 2 everyone n my every buddy in IFπŸ€—...........

Love Gunjan😊😊.........................

oww thanks a tone gunjan for ur lovely reply πŸ€— thanks a tone for sharing ur views dear πŸ˜³yes our sanaya is rockstar and she always rocks thanks a tone sweety for ur encouraging words it means lot to me πŸ€—πŸ€—
-BlueSwitch- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aashizin

oww thanks a tone sweety πŸ€—πŸ€— siggy is wonderful thanks a tone for sharing let me add this in my topic πŸ˜³ and i completely agree hon she is one in million our inspiration our sanaya β€οΈ and happy woman's day to u too πŸ˜³

Awww.....Welcome Sweetheart!
Happy Women's day to u too!πŸ€—
aashizin thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MoNayalicious-

Awww.....Welcome Sweetheart!
Happy Women's day to u too!πŸ€—

thanks once again dear and same to u πŸ€—πŸ€—
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Aashiiiiiiiiii πŸ€—

First of ALL I Want To Wish Everyone Happy Women's Day & Let God Give Everyone Happiness 😳 && Then I Generally I Want To Say That Women Have the Power To Everything !! They Can Be A Mother, Daughter & Friendss πŸ˜ƒ Soooo Truee 😳

&& Then Would Surely Thank Aashi For The PERFECT Example Of Todays Woman Who Can Be From Serious To Naughty To Funloving !! Actually She Can Be Everyhting & This Gall Is Amazing Just The Was She Are & Its Non Other Than Sanaya Irani Who Have Made Her Place In World Just Becasue Of Her Hard Work & The Eart Loving Nature Which Make US All Fall In LOVE With Her ALL Over Again 😍

She Have My Respect & I Salute Her For Being SOOOO Beautifuuul From Outside & Inside !!😍 She Have The X - Factor To Change Everything & I Can See How She Have Completely Changed Mohit From His Shy Nature & She Actually Have Breaked His Shell & ONLY This Woman Can Do IT ! πŸ˜‰ Always Stood Up For Him When He Was In His Tought Tym 😳 I'm Speechless About Her SOO Can't Say Anything Than :: I Have Sanaya Irani Like A Idol & Surely Wantss To Be Her !! β€οΈ She Is ONE In A MILLION & I Can See That < 33 ! 😍