Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SandCastle. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
OMGGGGGGGGGGG.......!!!!!!!😊
wat awesum post aashi......truly luvd it.......
luvvvv u sanaya......ur truly rocking.......
a perfect lady in all means......
a perfect daughter, a perfect sister, a perfect friend, a perfect girlfiend & m damn sure she'll make a perfect wife & a perfect mother too.....
cant tell u how much i luvd reading this post.......πŸ˜ƒ
a salute to the perfect lady SANAYA IRANI.......
& not 2 4get shez a perfect actress too......if evry1 luvs & adores gunjan its only bcoz of sanaya......so hats off 2 her......πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
proud to be a SANAYA IRANI fan.......
the sigs wer too good & matchd well with the post.....thnx 2 ragini.......
& thnx 2 u aashi 4 making such a wonderful post abt the luvly & perfect lady SANAYA.........thnx a ton dear........πŸ€—
luv u sanaya........u truly roccccckkkkkk.....!!!!!!! ur the best.......πŸ€—
aashizin thumbnail
Originally posted by: P.Srinivas

Nice post aashi.Well writtenπŸ‘.I like Sanaya for not only for her acting & bubly ness in interviews.&beautiful face but I like her as a person,She is very down to earth &Even after having got so much name for Mjht She never feels she is actress &star.She is soo simple &she talks &Intracts with Media &fans  freely.I think she is one and only celebrtie i lknow who confessed her negitive poins publicly.for example in yeaster day s interview Mohit was saying only good things about her &when He  hesitated to say negitive points of her in that time Iike the way Sanaya said about her negitive points that  she is ishort temper.Hats of to Sanaya for your frank NessπŸ‘.Every one ready to exept their positive points only few people exept their negitive points also,I wish all the best to her future & I wish she gets more fams in her future projects.

hey srinias thanks a tone for ur lovely reply πŸ€— yes she is most down to earth person this is the best quality which always made to adore her more and more yes she never feels that she is star though she is one of the best actress on television most versatile her helping nature always made us to respect her more and more πŸ˜³ yes she knows her all qualities and we love her the way she is bcz she is perfect for us πŸ˜³
aashizin thumbnail
Originally posted by: sajanroxx20

Beautiful topic Aashii!!πŸ€—

Sanaya Irani.. a woman who has all the qualities, she is witty, friendly, smart, with amazing dressing sense, she's elegant, classy, feminine.. a brilliant actress.. she's a dedicated woman towards her work, a perfect girlfriend, a perfect daughter and a homemaker too!! I've always considered Sanaya as an inspiration to me..!! Not just since MJHT days.. even before it when i saw her in ads, fanaa, LRL and i was used to think that this girl has that factor in her.. and she has a long way to go in future!! I love her honest attitude.. whatever she has in her heart she straight away tells it.. very few people have such quality.. her witty nature always brings a wide smile on everyone's face.. there's never been a single moment when we all have not smiled or laughed during her interviews!! She's very down to earth.. she respects her fans and her loved ones!! She's a very caring person.. its always visible through her interviews.. she's always there to take care of her family, Mohit and her friends!! She not only possesses the outer beauty but also the inner beauty.. she has a beautiful heart!! I feel proud of her.. and love her the way she is!!😳
Happy Women's Day everyone!!πŸ€—

owww jo πŸ€—πŸ€— i completely agree with ur each and every word sweetheart πŸ€—πŸ€— she is most wonderful human being most amazing and pure from her heart yes she is one inspiration to us to be honest , genuine , down to earth her shads of persona as daughter , woman, friend and GF she plays each and every role wonderfully , her smile makes our day beautiful bcz she spreads one positivity whenever we see her its her wonderful charm which makes everyone to feel heavenly with her presence πŸ˜³

her caring and loving persona makes her more beautiful the way she always cares for each and every person around her and she always shows her love and care to her love ones expressing it πŸ˜³yes she is beautiful inner and outside and purity of her heart makes her more beautiful seriously proud on her πŸ˜³ πŸ€— and happy women's day to u too 
aashizin thumbnail
Originally posted by: halley

hey aashi gr8 post!!πŸ€—

ya she is a natural beauty and a gud human being too....evn she loves dogs i didnt knw dat...and those wid her father were soo sweet😳 !!thnx a lot 4 such a post
and happy women's day guys!!

hey dear happy women's day to u too and thanks for ur reply πŸ˜³ yes she loves doges not even doges but kittens as well she always shared that she loves pets πŸ˜³ and in one sbs int she was very sad last days of mjht shoots for those kittens and puppies whom she used to feed in break times πŸ˜³ it shows her beauty of heart most caring and kind person πŸ˜³
preety88 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful post.....i love sanaya...she is really nice and a great person.....she is the best
aashizin thumbnail
Originally posted by: ght_sajan

Aashi that is one of the most beautiful posts dedicated to one of the most beautiful woman ever( both internally & externally) I loved the fact that you have thrown light upon the different facets of her life'..everything that makes her the beautiful person that she is'.a biggggggg thumbs up''awesome job'.loved it''''.. owww sonu thanks a tone for ur wonderful reply seriously it means lot to me ur replies always made me feel so proud to have ur friendship thanks a tone sweetheart πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

A woman's essence lies in her innate ability to care love & sacrifice & sanaya has all these qualities in abundance ''. '''sanaya  is a daughter who gave acting a shot to fulfill her mother's  dreams '.yes acting was her mother's dream and she fulfilled it with her own interest with it her mother saw potential abt it and respecting her mother's view she put her heart to achieve her mother's dream πŸ˜³.with this the journey in the tinsel town began during which she had her fair share of struggles''from being someone who could hardly mouth her dialogues in hindi to someone who has honed her skills &has  indeed grown more confident it was quite a journey'..i am sure there must have been tough times  but what is commendable is that by the end of it all she emerged a winner' so true her journey was not that much easy at all the way she polished herself she emerged wonderfully with her ability and with her hard work and determination its seriously commendable gunjan itself was probably the biggest challenge she faced as an actor''barring a few people everybody thought sanaya would not be able to pull off a gunjan given her on screen persona & western looks'.but she managed to shut the mouths of the critics & portrayed one of the most beautiful character ever seen with utmost perfection almost as a seasoned actress would'I can say this confidently coz I myself am very much like gunjan & could actually see myself react in a similar way gunjan would(mind you it was not only the way it was written but the certain nuances which only an actor can bring to a character) '''I was in for a shock when I learnt that sanaya was diametrically opposite  from gunjan'.. ''bingo sweetheart its so true, char gunjan was most difficult char she is totally different and opposite of gunjan but she did wonderful job none can say that this is same sanaya who is totally opposite of gunajn yes see its char and sanaya's victory that she made alive that char wonderfully that we can connect ourselves with her πŸ˜³ .sanaya is a woman of the 21st century who is a free spirited soul & wants to explore & live life to the fullest with all her morals & values in the right place'what I like most about her is that she has a mind of her own & has the courage to take criticism at her stride & work towards it''.not many people are known to possess this rare quality''her beliefs ideologies her takes on various issues  are so inspiring ''.so much so that you yourself are inspired to do something nice'' she has this mad parsi side to her personality with a heart of gold  which cares loves''.her love her care is not limited to humans only infact she is known to be a huge animal lover so much so that she is their unofficial caretaker on the sets''I personally admire  the way she respects every person irrespective of their status( very few actors posses this wonderful quality)''.just love her the way she is '''genuine & a beautiful soul without any pretence'' completely agree again sweetheart πŸ˜³ there r only few ppls who posses such a wonderful quality down to earth persona she is one of the best actress but she never feels the way ,her love for animals she shows and always she cares for those animals , she always respects each and every person the way she always any int  introduced mohit's cook kishan , spot boy of mjht to those angel girls who were there for mjht sets for shooting yes she is 21st century's woman who always criticize herself as well the way she always put her views abt her irritation to yelling part she knows abt it and she shares her views its her style to show her love πŸ˜³

Coming to sanaya's  equation with mohit''..another very important chapter in her life''..this post would be incomplete without the mention of this  beautiful & important chapter in her life'''with the start of this chapter in sanaya's life I am sure she herself would have discovered a whole new sanaya''..sanaya finally found that special someone she now shares her life with''.at the beginning she became a shoulder for mohit to lean on when he was in a very vulnerable state in his life where he was completely unsure of his future '''this was the start of a beautiful friendship where they shared their insecurities & fears & in the true sense faced it together during which they unknowingly became each other's biggest strength''..slowly love happened & moved a step further from being best of friends to lovers ''from here begun the journey of sanaya from being a girl to a woman 'the one who shoulders  the responsibilities of a house 'the one who made a house a home & stands by her man through thick & thin''.as we look back it's been quite an eventful journey  & It feel gr8 to see mohit value the woman in his life''.infact I am sure every person who has sanaya in their life be it her parents friends siblings boyfriend  will vouch for this fact that they are indeed blessed to have this angel in their life who has given their life a beautiful meaning by '..a salute to this woman of substance sanaya irani'love you sanaya gosh again wonderful take πŸ‘ yes completely agree with ur each and every word sweety ,it was her care her helping hand mohit first time found her well wisher bcz being shy person mohit never opened up himself infront of anyone those days but sanaya gave him strength to follow his heart and he did , ya their friendship to fall in love was the phase where i m sure she would feel and discover new sanaya from starting of mjht to end of mjht sanaya today becomes complete woman with her wonderful journey of life the way she is now holding house of mohit giving him all support and decorating it , it shows she has become mohit's house's queen πŸ˜³ yes  i just love this fact mohit always grab chance to thank sanaya and to praise her to feel her special bcz she deserves to be and mohit knows very well how much special she is , so true hon her near and dear ones r blessed to have sanaya in their life , and we all r so proud to have her as well πŸ€—

Last but not the least Happy women's day to all the lovely women I have met here''.all you guys are special ''''. oww happy women' s day sweety to u too , we all r blessed to have u in our life as well muahh πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— and thanks a tone for such a wonderful reply πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

aashizin thumbnail
Originally posted by: monaya_MS

Aashi u have  written very well.The pic u have choosen is amazing.

thanks a tone sweety for ur lovely reply πŸ˜³πŸ€—
aashizin thumbnail
Originally posted by: pragya_luvsajan

I think i have very few words.. to actually say that how proud i am of sanaya and how much i respect her.. she is genuinely one of the most beautiful ladies i have seen.. extremely talented.. down to earth.. humble...simple yet class apart... bubbly yet polite.. she has been an inspiration for many... and i think words are very less to actually describe that how very much i love her for whatever she is. SANAYA ROCKS.. AND SHE HAS MADE ALLL THE WOMENS VERY PROUD..... 

first of all thank u so so much pragz for this gorgeous siggy πŸ€—  i put it in this post once again thanks hon πŸ˜³ yes dear she is most amazing woman in our life whom we have seen most wonderful person from heart ,and best human being yes agree hon words r less to describe her seriously proud to be her fan and to have her in our life πŸ€—
aashizin thumbnail
Originally posted by: Komal_Chaudhary

Lovely Post

thanks a tone dear πŸ˜³
aashizin thumbnail
Originally posted by: ar_sajan4evr

resss...vil edit at nyt....
bt amzinggg n a vryy beautifulllll topic πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—

thanks a tone sweety πŸ€—   take ur time hon i will be waiting πŸ˜³