Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: kaushikbasu

Just to remind you, Chang is from Dhanbad Jharkhand and not from NE. He is an Indian of Chinese origin.

oh i thought Dhanbad Jharkhand is far enough NE to be considered that.... but ok idk 😆 dont live in India.
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: njo921

i think its a fair win!! he has developed into a get dancer and had the marks and votes to win!! 👍🏼

every contestant from North East India in the top 3 has won.... be it Prashant Tamang or Sourabhee from Indian Idol or even Baichung from JDJ3! that area votes like crazy for its ppl.... so this was bound to happen!!

Congrats Chang!! 😃

omg i wanna see Ankita's face when Chang wins!!! 🤣 uski toh band baj gayi!!! 😆

I also think it was a fair win! WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CHANG WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🥳

and he won due to votes. anyone claiming otherwise is just making excuses for why their fav didn't win. JANTA loves Chang!!!

Chang came a long way this season. Kahan 18 marks aur kahan JDJ 4 ki WINNING TROPHY?  he won thanks to his and marischa's hard work!  this man is unbelievable!!!!!

I feel Sushant and Yana should be proud of themselves for coming this far and having so many fans that voted for them till top 3.  Both were AWESOME dancers and their choroegraphers are the FAB. hope they come back next season. Both teams were talented and worked very hard. A job well done for these two!👍🏼

I wanna see Ankita's face as well!😆 is liye kehte hain, kuch achcha bolo, toh kuch achcha hi hota hai. she was so bitter about her losing and whatever she said was unacceptable. I bet my life that Sushant and Yana will have only nice words to say about Chang and the show. They are mature and can see and accept defeat as an experience. I wish sushant and yana all the best for their future endeavors!👍🏼

TheUltimate thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaushikbasu

Just to remind you, Chang is from Dhanbad Jharkhand and not from NE. He is an Indian of Chinese origin.

Irrelevant.
saniya.x thumbnail
Well, I knew Sushant would get 'Most Consisten Performer' so I was damn sure he wouldn't win, I was stuck between Yana&Chang and I am soo happy that Chang took the trophy as he deserved it! Out of all the contestants he was the only one that showed a HUGE improvement in his dancing, plus he's got a great personality he respects everyone's POV and he was definately NOT arrogant and this is something I LOVE about him! There's no doubt, Chang's the best(:

Sushant&Yana are very good too and they should be proud that they atleast got to top 3 which is a very big thing!

I really want to see Ankita's face but I wonder how the hell can she face all of them after saying all those bitter things?

Thanks for the article!
priya185 thumbnail
firstly repeat topic spoiler already made sticky

second chang is ankita's friend so i dont think she would mind much, idk if you rmr but when that av came chang's expressions made it obv he had nothing against her and agreed with madz/mallaika. watch av again

also your comments seem more bashing then opinions... plus atleast sushant got consistant performer so no his band nahi baja 🤣 he didnt go empty handed 🤣🤣 
21397 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
the winner is declared....
its chang and marisha
21397 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i thought sushant will win it.....
cameroon16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MoNayaKiDeewani

Well, I knew Sushant would get 'Most Consisten Performer' so I was damn sure he wouldn't win, I was stuck between Yana&Chang and I am soo happy that Chang took the trophy as he deserved it! Out of all the contestants he was the only one that showed a HUGE improvement in his dancing, plus he's got a great personality he respects everyone's POV and he was definately NOT arrogant and this is something I LOVE about him! There's no doubt, Chang's the best(:

Sushant&Yana are very good too and they should be proud that they atleast got to top 3 which is a very big thing!

I really want to see Ankita's face but I wonder how the hell can she face all of them after saying all those bitter things?

Thanks for the article!

When did ankita say bitter things....do u have the link
I really want to watch it cuz i hav been hearing about it for so long but didn't get a chance to watch it
Can u PM me the link plz 😊
Arushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
He may have been the most progressive dancer, but he certainly wasn't the best and most deserving according to me. 

It's sad to see Sushant not win infront of Chang. Reality must be shocked. The only thing this 'reality show' lacked was reality.
Congrats Chang.. By the way Chang is not from NE. He is from Bihar/Jharkhand.