Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 4 Winner is Chang! - Page 10

ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
congrats chang and marishaπŸ‘
If we see the groW*H as a dancer,chang really improved week after week.Another thing that I liked about him was his humbleness.
Sushant is definitely the best dancer but 
'JO JEETA WOHI SIKANDER' πŸ‘πŸΌ

why is the word grow-th showing as groW*H
Edited by MiniRulz - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Chang wins Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4

Gaurav Malani, TNN | Mar 8, 2011, 06.40pm IST
Tags:Yana Gupta|Sushant Singh Rajput|Meiyang Chang|Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa|JDJ|Chang wins Jhalak
Jhalak Dikhhla JaaMore Pics

Meiyang Chang and his choreographer Marisha have won the Season 4 of dance reality show Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa. Sushant wins the 'Most Consistent Performer' title.

The cat is finally out of the bag. Like we had reported last week, Meiyang Chang has won the title of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 4 . "Chang and his choreographer Marisha have won the title. They have won the prize money of Rs 50 lakh with Chang and Marisha winning Rs 25 lakh each", informs a source directly from the sets of the grand finale.

While most were expecting Sushant Singh Rajput to win the show for his impeccable dance performances through the show, the twist in the tale comes with Chang being declared as the winner. "Sushant Singh Rajput has won the 'Most Consistent Performer' title' along with the prize money of Rs 5 lakhs", claims the source.

The channel and the dance show have had this legacy of declaring winners who were non-dancer when they started on the show. "If you notice, all winners of earlier seasons of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa including Mona Singh, Prachi Desai and Bhaichung Bhutia have essentially been participants who were not blessed with natural dancing abilities but transformed themselves into great dancers through the course of the show", says an industry insider. "Amongst the finalists Meiyang Chang was the only one who started as non-dancer but has worked and shown immense improvement in his dancing prowess".

Yana Gupta and Sushant Singh Rajput competed with Meiyang Chang for the coveted title. The grand finale which was shot earlier today will be telecast today evening.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Chang-wins-Jhalak-Dikhhla-Jaa-4/articleshow/7654833.cms

congratz to Chang-Marisha!!! and their fans! 😊
Edited by njo921 - 13 years ago
summikhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
YESSS!!! omg.. i'm so happy chang won!!! i was all for sushant before... but i felt it was a little unfair that he got to top 3 after not performing... no offense to any1... he's a phenominal dancer but i feel like it was well deserved by chang... i wouldn't like it if yana won either because despite the fact that she's a good dancer, she already got out once and was in the bottom 2 quite a few times.. but i'm really happy that Chang won... well deserved!!!

* don't throw chappals at me sushant/ yana fans *
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This is crap if u ask me!  Hopefully no one signs up for this show in the future if they act on other channels, they will never win the title!
Shehreen_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!! Chan truly deserved to be the winner! I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy for him!! Chang u rock
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Chang wins Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4

Gaurav Malani, TNN | Mar 8, 2011, 06.40pm IST
Tags:Yana Gupta|Sushant Singh Rajput|Meiyang Chang|Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa|JDJ|Chang wins Jhalak
Jhalak Dikhhla JaaMore Pics
Meiyang Chang and his choreographer Marisha have won the Season 4 of dance reality show Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa. Sushant wins the 'Most Consistent Performer' title.

The cat is finally out of the bag. Like we had reported last week, Meiyang Chang has won the title of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 4 . "Chang and his choreographer Marisha have won the title. They have won the prize money of Rs 50 lakh with Chang and Marisha winning Rs 25 lakh each", informs a source directly from the sets of the grand finale.

While most were expecting Sushant Singh Rajput to win the show for his impeccable dance performances through the show, the twist in the tale comes with Chang being declared as the winner. "Sushant Singh Rajput has won the 'Most Consistent Performer' title' along with the prize money of Rs 5 lakhs", claims the source.

The channel and the dance show have had this legacy of declaring winners who were non-dancer when they started on the show. "If you notice, all winners of earlier seasons of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa including Mona Singh, Prachi Desai and Bhaichung Bhutia have essentially been participants who were not blessed with natural dancing abilities but transformed themselves into great dancers through the course of the show", says an industry insider. "Amongst the finalists Meiyang Chang was the only one who started as non-dancer but has worked and shown immense improvement in his dancing prowess".

Yana Gupta and Sushant Singh Rajput competed with Meiyang Chang for the coveted title. The grand finale which was shot earlier today will be telecast today evening.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Chang-wins-Jhalak-Dikhhla-Jaa-4/articleshow/7654833.cms

i think its a fair win!! he has developed into a get dancer and had the marks and votes to win!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

every contestant from North East India in the top 3 has won.... be it Prashant Tamang or Sourabhee from Indian Idol or even Baichung from JDJ3! that area votes like crazy for its ppl.... so this was bound to happen!!

Congrats Chang!! πŸ˜ƒ

omg i wanna see Ankita's face when Chang wins!!! 🀣 uski toh band baj gayi!!! πŸ˜†
Edited by njo921 - 13 years ago
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Just to remind you, Chang is from Dhanbad Jharkhand and not from NE. He is an Indian of Chinese origin.
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: njo921

i think its a fair win!! he has developed into a get dancer and had the marks
Congrats Chang!! πŸ˜ƒ

omg i wanna see Ankita's face when Chang wins!!! 🀣 uski toh band baj gayi!!! πŸ˜†

Me too πŸ˜†
preety88 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
im glad chang won...i was hopeing he would win
blueocean_787 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
My heart break, really really wish Sushant to win but alas is so unfair that he did not win the award despite for the last 10weeks, he have proven to be the best dancer among all the contenstant but did not win the title when he deserve it.....