Posted: 13 years ago

Meiyang Chang wins Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4.. Meiyang Chang wins Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4..

Meiyang Chang and choreographer Marischa emerged triumphant in today's ... 

Well..Hello everyone!!!!!!!
I havent posted ever on the Jhalak forum before...but...today being the FINALE Episode....
and everyone waiting to know...who won Jhalak............
I, having been on the sets today morning...for the shoot....am here with the news of the Winner...

Most Consistent Performer award went to

Sushant and Shampa....

While the winner were:

Meiyang Chang and Marishca

I hereby attach the winner pic, confirming the news...

Edited by -Nadii- - 13 years ago
the pic was  taken by me..on the stage while i went  n congratulated Chang!
Wasn't the shoot supposed to be live???? 

OMG this is so sad!!!

Anyway congrats to Chang.

But oh poor Sushant and Shampa! :-(
ohoo Thanks for informing.. I already felt Chang would be the winner...
Yah as far I know, Chang said shooting will start soon, maybe this is just a pic taken while they were holding the award?
Cuz its supposed to be live,
Originally posted by -Nadii-

Yah as far I know, Chang said shooting will start soon, maybe this is just a pic taken while they were holding the award?

Trust me...I had been for the shoot this morning...shoot began by 10 and ended by 12...

Originally posted by -Nadii-

Really??? Did he say so??? Oh please tell the truth!!!
Chang just wrote 3 hours ago that he was nervous and that now all upto god, but the finale is live. But I know and want Chang to win.
Woah no way!!!!!!! Since you have a picture, I see no reason to not believe you!! :O 

Well, congrats to Chang and Marisha then. That's really hilarious how he actually won! ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† Don't know why but I find that hilarious. Amongst all our fights/disagreements, Chang bagged the trophy after all! 😆 Anyways, good for him and Marisha. :) 

But aww, I was really rooting for Sushant and Shampa. :( I think these two were the only deserving winners of this season. :( I guess I'll have to console myself with the thought that atleast these two got the consistent wala award. *sigh* But that's really too bad...after all the creativity these guys have shown this season, I can't help but feel sad for these two. They literally raised the standards of JDJ. I def. would not have been this into this show if it hadn't been for these guys. Anyways, I appreciate them for giving us so many awesome performances all season, worth remembering and watching multiple times over. :) 
Edited by cute2stay - 13 years ago
Originally posted by cute2stay

Woah no way!!!!!!! Since you have a picture, I see no reason to not believe you!! :O 

Well, congrats to Chang and Marisha then. That's really hilarious how he actually won! ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† Don't know why but I find that hilarious. Amongst all our fights/disagreements, Chang bagged the trophy after all! 😆 Anyways, good for him and Marisha. :) 

But aww, I was really rooting for Sushant and Shampa. :( I think these two were the only deserving winners of this season. :( I guess I'll have to console myself with the thought that atleast these two got the consistent wala award. *sigh* But that's really too bad...after all the creativity these guys have shown this season, I can't help but feel sad for these two. They literally raised the standards of JDJ. I def. would not have been this into this show if it hadn't been for these guys. Anyways, I appreciate them for giving us so many awesome performances all season, worth remembering and watching multiple times over. :) 

Same here. Even though I know Chang and Marischa have worked really hard, but I really can't help feeling they were of no match to Sushant and Shampa. Sushant and Shampa have set a record which is very difficult for the contenders of the upcoming season to break.